VN Ren'Py When It All Started [v0.04] [Kalyha]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Shark_444

Jul 3, 2021
Plot sounds interesting and screenshots looks good. Maybe i try the love rout first, but defnitley good to have the option to choose between different routes Wish good luck (y):)

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
I like what his games look like and I'm glad there's something new, but now I'm very concerned about new updates coming out

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey, this game is different and the MC is not the one in RHC. The story will be totally different.
As you can see, there is two paths for each character: Love or Depravity, you'll choose what you prefer. :)

Like I just said, if you want corruption and something similar to RHC, you got the Depravity route.
Player's choice will have a huge impact on your relation with the ladies.
This game seems to be more polished and balanced than your first project (RHC), and im surely gonna follow how it develops further. For now, chicks are quite interesting, mc has/will have choice to be a jerk or not, which is something i prefer (only dom-route in rhc can please only hardcore dom-fans, so congrats on expanding the gaming universe(y)
p.s.
i would even say- if there is a poli which game you should focus on in future - my pick would be this one.
rhc is a solid game, yet perhaps it would be the time to close that project and move on.
no need to be like some devs endlessly and mindlessly exploiting their first game to the very bones;)

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
This game seems to be more polished and balanced than your first project (RHC), and im surely gonna follow how it develops further. For now, chicks are quite interesting, mc has/will have choice to be a jerk or not, which is something i prefer (only dom-route in rhc can please only hardcore dom-fans, so congrats on expanding the gaming universe(y)
p.s.
Yeah I didn't want to do the same type of game as Restore Her Career, this project will help me try something different and extend my community.
It also helped me gain more motivation, some fresh air with something new you know :)

i would even say- if there is a poli which game you should focus on in future - my pick would be this one.
rhc is a solid game, yet perhaps it would be the time to close that project and move on.
no need to be like some devs endlessly and mindlessly exploiting their first game to the very bones
Yeah this game looks more polished because I now have 1 year and half of experience as an Adult VN developper, so I won't make the same mistakes.
But, I'm not done with RHC yet, I like the way the game is going and I want to finish it (for me and also for the people supporting the project for so long).
Currently already working on the next update haha.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Yeah I didn't want to do the same type of game as Restore Her Career, this project will help me try something different and extend my community.
It also helped me gain more motivation, some fresh air with something new you know :)

Yeah this game looks more polished because I now have 1 year and half of experience as an Adult VN developper, so I won't make the same mistakes.
But, I'm not done with RHC yet, I like the way the game is going and I want to finish it (for me and also for the people supporting the project for so long).
nice and cant wait for Restore her career will that be coming out next month or this month :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

ofc you should finish rhc, im just saying to not prolong its developing further than needed for the sake of few overly addicted fans or whatever.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
You still use incest words (Mom,...) in your vanilla game, without any ipatch? You will have problems with Patreon one day. You can't avoid it, you should deal with it now. Especially at the beginning of the game.

Reactions: Dave3518

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of When it all Started v0.01.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I tried to download here but the decoding failed.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
is this intended to be a slow burn like god knows how many releases before any lewd or is the pace going to start picking up? just would like to know so I can come back when there is something worth playing? as of rn the mom is just a complete nag... apologizes then repeats the nagging... it's super repetitive and monotonous.

albatare

May 4, 2017
I like Restore Her Career I will be following this game too.

I'm not a big fan of splitting dev time into 2 projects, and this game has 2 routes.
3 times the work for the same progress, I hope you don't burn out.

Anyway, good luck with your new game Kalyha (y)

Reactions: Urk

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm definitely going to check this out. That overview is detailed as hell. Sounds like a very interesting story. The preview pics also look pretty good. As well as the tags. I'm actually pretty eager to see it all in action.

I also just realized this is the same dev of RHC, which is another game i enjoyed, so that's another reason to try this.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Nice, another one by Kalyha. I'm all about shapely long legs and booty and Kalyha's design choices in his female characters certainly don't disappoint in that regards. I'll probably wait for a few updates before trying it out but am looking forward to it. And I know that you have a distinct style to your VNs, but I still hope at some point you can try your hands on adding some animations to further spice things up :)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Looks interesting but one thing I got to mention and that is the ABSOLUTE CRIME THAT IS BEING COMMITTED!!!! It is summer holidays so of course MC is gonna want to chill and play games. Why would he ever think of schoolwork or anything related at that time? Just plain cruel.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes