VN Ren'Py When It All Started [v0.04] [Kalyha]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
This Dev is right now dealing with a formal Job and now 2 different games. Which means that if you are fan of " Restore Her Career " you will have to wait more for every release now. I just don´t understand why people try to keep multiple things at the same time. Is it not better to focus your attention in only one game? it is frustrating for the public(like me) to know that now other games(Restore her carrer) are going to be delayed due to the amount of work that all this will mean.
In general, if this is a money making exercise and subscriber retention is a consideration, then it's probably smart to start the next project when 70- 75% done with the first. Gives the dev time to gauge interest in the project, change courses if necessary and get subscribers invested. At least that's the way I'd do it.

With that said, the blueballing in Restore her Career has reached a maddening "fuck this game" level. No need to subscribe if the dev is never going to deliver the goods no matter how many games he has. It's time to start delivering.

Last edited:

dartman51

Nov 29, 2017
Wow! I gotta say, this MC is hard to like. He's a disrespectful prick. If he were my son, his ass would be on the street. See how fast he grows up then. I'll give some time, but if he doesn't get an attitude adjustment, I'll be done with it.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Wait - what? No dead dad?! :eek:
Now that's something unusual - I guess I will have a look at it! ;)

Reactions: XD7

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
MC: "It wasn't like I wanted to be with Mom, but I must admit, those thieves were something..." :sneaky:

View attachment 1588672
This can't be a real comic can it? If so share that link, that shit looks like a good laugh!
As for the game, renders looks nice but since it's all teasing at the minute will keep an eye on future updates for more substantial scenes. Nice job so far though.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I can't decide who is more annoying, the mother or the son. The daughter hoping to be a doctor is playing peacemaker all the time. She's the most likeable character. I kept hoping to see the promised thieves show up and give an attitude adjustment to Mom and Son.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'm going to be exactly like the people i hate(and i consider idiots, so yeah feel free to call me idiot or dismiss my opinion): i'm going to complain for the sake of complaining.

I downloaded this game because HS2-graphic(which is better than basic Daz btw because the characters rarely look like dolled-up bimbos)...i noticed a peculiar detail(heels) right at the intro, that made me open this page again and yep...is the dev that is famous for unlikeable characters and nonsensical plot: Mr.RestoreHerCareer.

For those who don't know why i don't have a great opinion of this dev, you can read my review of that game.

This game is quite the successor of his first game...because this game has the same flaws...and while i can forgive the plot(or its premise) because "being original can be hard" what i don't forgive is the idiocy of the characters. MC is slightly above the MC of restore her career but still boring, and his mother is even worse...

So...i'm out

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Wait - what? No dead dad?! :eek:
Now that's something unusual - I guess I will have a look at it! ;)
He seems a likable sort ta boot, to allow himslef to be cucked by his own son. Are we expecting him to suddenly drop dead of a Covid-19 vaccine-related heart attack?

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Uuuuh... I put many hours creating the rooms. x____x
But it's fine haha, I understand that HS2 is not for everyone.

Glad you like it!
Tbh i'm passed HS2 as well, but your work doesn't feel like that (to me) you put an extra something that makes it, not just "allright", but GREAT in my eyes. At least from an artistic perspective.

If you continue to do VNs it will be interesting what you can pull off when you use the advance tools of other engines.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
It's a great start Kalyha. Thanks for the upload, appreciate ya.(y)

Good to see a female Dev putting her work out there _ Wish you the best of luck with your game and look forward to seeing where this story/game goes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: XD7

Jougen

Jun 6, 2017
As a big fan of big boobs i'm very sad this one is not animated again, i mean, why not, this is HS, it's a built in feature basically. Good luck with the new game.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
As a big fan of big boobs i'm very sad this one is not animated again, i mean, why not, this is HS, it's a built in feature basically. Good luck with the new game.
I'm told that animations take a lot of time and effort. Probably saving it for when there's a scene worth animating.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Wow I had to force myself to finish this first version of the game. The constant nagging from the mother was to much. I almost stopped playing 3 times or more. I kept going hoping the home robbery would happen soon just so she can get what she deserved but to my surprise no robbery in this update. Feel kinda cheated after the constant bitching. Can't say I enjoyed this start at all and the fact that the sister has that asshole boyfriend kinda didnt go well with my harem idea coming into the game. I can already see the writing on the wall with this (masterpiece) lol.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes