VN Ren'Py When It All Started [v0.04] [Kalyha]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Yeah, the constant bickering with the Mom and the MC was annoying, i dont know if it was intended or not but i hope we can get past that ASAP in the next version

I like RHC more just because it doesnt have this interaction, although i think this game models are better

Jougen

Jun 6, 2017
I'm told that animations take a lot of time and effort. Probably saving it for when there's a scene worth animating.
animation take a long time in 3d rendered games, in illusion based games it's a much faster and easier process, but just taking screenshots is hella faster, sure.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Yeah, the constant bickering with the Mom and the MC was annoying, i dont know if it was intended or not but i hope we can get past that ASAP in the next version

I like RHC more just because it doesnt have this interaction, although i think this game models are better
I intentionally did it on purpose, because after the introduction (thieves and robbery stuff), their relation is going to change forever. And they'll go from constant bickering to a huge secret to share, so that will show how their relation will change after the event.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I intentionally did it on purpose, because after the introduction (thieves and robbery stuff), their relation is going to change forever. And they'll go from constant bickering to a huge secret to share, so that will show how their relation will change after the event.
Ok, its your story, its not annoying enough to make me stop playing.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
So this is the same line game of restore her career or new stories with Mc not being soulless to his family at least?

Last edited:

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
Story has glacial pace. When Will It All Start? (loved RHC, get itch option and I'll support that one). I'll give this one another try on next update. Hopefully I will be able to continue from a save and not have to play through the first part again.

Reactions: WastedTalent

KorenoGamer

Sep 24, 2021
Unlike the protagonist of Restore Her Career, is he a good man?
I would of liked a loving path in RHC. It would of opened up the possibility of 2 drastically different endings.
Loving - The girls end up loving you and their new jobs. Aunty's husband lets you please his wife since he cant.
Asshole - The MC ends up arrested by Madison for numerous counts of blackmail and rape. All the girls get big settlements and continue the business without you.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i understand you have to show something, but in my opinions it would be appreciable if the teaser's story is fully implemented on first release, especialy with such a turning point.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I think this is a good decision, it will make so much more fun to turn the tables on her in the later releases. ^^

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
The one thing I miss in RHC and this game (besides animations ;) ) would be "kneadable" breasts/asses.
A lot of feeling is lost because the CGI is too static, I want to see hands sinking in the tits or the cheeks giving in by a good hard slap.^^

TBF, I don't know anything about developing such a game, how hard this would be to implement or if it is even possible.

I will still enjoy the games nonetheless but it would be a nice next step. :)

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes