VN Ren'Py When It All Started [v0.04] [Kalyha]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
The one thing I miss in RHC and this game (besides animations ;) ) would be "kneadable" breasts/asses.
A lot of feeling is lost because the CGI is too static, I want to see hands sinking in the tits or the cheeks giving in by a good hard slap.^^

TBF, I don't know anything about developing such a game, how hard this would be to implement or if it is even possible.

I will still enjoy the games nonetheless but it would be a nice next step. :)
I get what you mean. Saddly Honey Select isn't as precise as Daz3D and such (or if it does, I still didn't find out).
HS2 allows you to make many things but it also has its own weakness.

Reactions: darkdepths

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
The one thing I miss in RHC and this game (besides animations ;) ) would be "kneadable" breasts/asses.
A lot of feeling is lost because the CGI is too static, I want to see hands sinking in the tits or the cheeks giving in by a good hard slap.^^

TBF, I don't know anything about developing such a game, how hard this would be to implement or if it is even possible.

Yes, that is very hot. But I never seen this in 3d games, even on other engines. Only in games with drawned graphics.
Kalyha, but what about breasts kinda bursting from tight top/bra? Is it possible in HS, or also not or very complicated?

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
I still can't believe this is an HS game, like wtf. It doesn't look like that at all to me lol.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
What do you mean?
The girls look way too good to be an HS game (to me) I think base HS is on the edge for me (aesthethics wise) and whatever changes you do with lighting and what not trick my brain into thinking the girls look much better than HS. I dunno i feel your work is on another lvl.
For a long time i wondered what engine where you using, like, i couldn't figure it out lol.

Well on top of that RHC is the first game of its type (in the way the MC interacts with the girls) i've ever liked, usually i would be repulsed by MC's antics. And still am in other games with the same theme, except this one.
I was able to overcome the shock (i felt) of the first blackmail on the aunt, which actually made me stop playing for a while, that's when i realized what kind of tags where in the game, i mean, i first download it blind just because the girls looked great, btw i don't even have the incest kink i just edit in my head what they are saying (but i do this with all incest games).
But eventually i came back to it of course and i credit the awesome look of the girls and the teasing (which you somehow make it look balanced and not too frustrating, at least to me), so in short i enjoy your style.

PD: Or maybe you've just managed to corrupt me Kalyha lol.

About WIAS:

Let me finish by saying the mother in this game is a pain in the ass (way to realistic and similar dynamic with husband than in my own home), i honestly can't finish this update until then next one comes, not that i don't think the interactions are good, they are, way too good in fact (too realistic), so i need to know something else is going to happen as i continue playing so as to release the growing headache its giving me to basically re-live those conversations in a sort of weird parallel to my own life when i was younger.
I know the "event" is coming, but i know its not on the current release, so i'm going to wait until i can experience the change in the dynamic.

Cheers! and keep on doing what you do!

Reactions: XD7 and darkdepths

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Oh, and here we get the first review for the game, from an pathetic didntreader.
Apparently, they expecting at least blowjobs from all family members in very first version, after 2-3 short phrases.
I can't bear such stupidity.

upd: that review was deleted, by author I guess (respect to him if he did revise his opinion), so my comment not relevant anymore.

Last edited:

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018

Ya i would pay a serious amount for a version of RHC where the asses and tits jiggle (like the mom in 'Mothers Warmth' cartoon for example)

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Is the MC a piece of shit in this game as well?
If not, i'll give it a shot
Hmm, define "piece of shit" for me. lol
If you mean like RHC's MC, no he won't be the same kind of person. If you want to have a love route with the girls, then you will be able to. But if you are more into corruption and depravity, there will also be this option.
It's up to you and your choices. :)

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Hmm, define "piece of shit" for me. lol
If you mean like RHC's MC, no he won't be the same kind of person. If you want to have a love route with the girls, then you will be able to. But if you are more into corruption and depravity, there will also be this option.
It's up to you and your choices. :)
good to know, im especially looking forward to the love route with the mom and the younger of the sisters

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Is the MC a piece of shit in this game as well?
If not, i'll give it a shot
That's the first thing that came to mind after checking some of the tags (blackmail, male domination...). So if we actually can play with a relatable guy instead of that asshole from the other game, then I might give it a try as well.

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
That's the first thing that came to mind after checking some of the tags (blackmail, male domination...). So if we actually can play with a relatable guy instead of that asshole from the other game, then I might give it a try as well.
Yeah the tags don't really suit the game for now as it is only v0.01, but I added romance to it so at least there is no confusion in what type of game I want to do.

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
sorry but its a bit boring :L too much dialogue and i am not even sure this is a romance game. It loosk like your watching a sitcom where in those american shows, the hot ladies are just gossiping whie the men do nothing.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes