VN Ren'Py When It All Started [v0.04] [Kalyha]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
between the MC and the Mom its like tom and jerry , the MC FFS WHAT A NOOB CHARC. ! i almost deleted this game Becoz of him a kid with a mind of 8 years old.. i had a headache ..
Anyway its a slow burn ,
hot MILFS but nothing interesting until now, a least he should show us the breaking event, even a little of it to get us motivated FOR next release .

waiting for the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anghellic

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Holy shit... mom is real hot but I hate her... I just wanna see MC dom her... "Im saying those thing bcs I love you"
Really, she will be the only girl who I will treat like trash
hate ur noob MC and Treat him like a trash ! u playing with a mind of 8 year old boy ,hellooo to earth ?!

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
The story is a bit slow, but I liked it, at first it seemed very generic, but at the end of this update something good could be seen so I will be on the lookout

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
do we know what the robbers demand or make the son and mother do in this part or is that in the next part of the game

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Not played yet (not fan of early v0.01 releases) but by description in looks like dev taken ideas from "Taboo Request" + "The Point of No Return" and merged it together.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Vanair

Jul 12, 2021
I liked the game, good start with a gradual development of plot and characters [Though putting up with the Mom's constant nagging was a bit annoying]
[I like this MC more than RHC's though]

A question: Will the next update include the robbers scene? Also, I don't know if only I noticed it but the last gallery scene with Cynthia & MC isn't part of the 0.01 version. [I played that part from the gallery after completing the version]

Are you planning any different clothing styles for the characters like in RHC? Have you considered trying animations maybe? [You could experiment with them so that it gives a greater stimulus when playing, you could maybe even use it in a game you create in the future]
[I hope you're having some help with editing the mistakes in the game like with RHC]

Anyways best of luck with this game & I'll look forward to more in the future updates :)

Last edited:
Reactions: XD7

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I liked the game, good start with a gradual development of plot and characters [Though putting up with the Mom's constant nagging was a bit annoying]
[I like this MC more than RHC's though]

A question: Will the next update include the robbers scene? Also, I don't know if only I noticed it but the last gallery scene with Cynthia & MC isn't part of the 0.01 version. [I played that part from the gallery after completing the version]

Are you planning any different clothing styles for the characters like in RHC? Have you considered trying animations maybe? [You could experiment with them so that it gives a greater stimulus when playing, you could maybe even use it in a game you create in the future]
[I hope you're having some help with editing the mistakes in the game like with RHC]

Anyways best of luck with this game & I'll look forward to more in the future updates :)
Yes, the event with the thieves is going to be in 0.02 and that will be the end of the introduction. After that, sex scenes will come sooner than in RHC, you'll understand why. (That's when it all started :p)

The little scene from the gallery with Cynthia is part of the v0.01. If you didn't unlock, then try other choices and you might find out yourself.
Choices impact the story, scenes and characters relation with the MC, so it is important.

chriss123

Oct 11, 2018
well i really like models and design used by Kalyha, but i think restore her career story was not good, kind of silly, and average writing or sometimes very bad, this game story start seems much better and i would not mind a lot of teasing before any action. Ideally i would like a story like in hillside but with Kalyha's models and honey select engine which i think are close to the best in the industry. I can see a lot of improvements in this game, cause dialogues seems in large parts acceptable which was imo not the case in the Resore her career.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes