VN Ren'Py When It All Started [v0.04] [Kalyha]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
woah that was something else. tags says blackmail and cheating but no NTR. that means MC is the one doing it or being force to do it. tell me there no other Males involved.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XD7

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Story is kinda okay (0.2) for starters.
I'm curious about the continuation.
I guess the Father has to leave the picture for things to progress any further.

Don't like that every female has balloons instead of breasts (variety is spice!).
The MC is dumb as bread, he is unbearingly childish for a 19! Year old guy (i facepalmed a lot because of his attitude).
If he doesn't grow up, his only chance with woman is like it happens at the end of 0.2 by force at gunpoint.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Before i play i gotta ask is mc an ass to everyone same as in rhc......? because i want the opposite
No, this MC is a lazy whiny bitch at first but you can mold him to become a better son/brother, and it seems the Love routes (which are the ones that interest me the most) with the characters are, at the moment, very cute and MC acts like a sweet guy to them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Harsh 007

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
No, this MC is a lazy whiny bitch at first but you can mold him to become a better son/brother
Agreed, I half expected the MC to start sucking his thumb to help cope with the burglars demands. I get the Dev is trying to make this a progression story for the MC but instead of starting at Beta trying to be Alpha, they started at Cuck trying to be a Beta. At the current story telling rate, it's going to be a good 5-8 updates before the MC works up any courage to give an unprompted compliment to the opposite sex, not alone make any moves sexually.

Edit: I have a strong feeling this story is going to revolve around the women making the moves on the MC that's kicking and screaming how immoral and wrong this is the whole way.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Agreed, I half expected the MC to start sucking his thumb to help cope with the burglars demands. I get the Dev is trying to make this a progression story for the MC but instead of starting at Beta trying to be Alpha, they started at Cuck trying to be a Beta. At the current story telling rate, it's going to be a good 5-8 updates before the MC works up any courage to give an unprompted compliment to the opposite sex, not alone make any moves sexually.
I don't know, I got the feeling at the end of this update, that MC is on a warpath for revenge and is getting his shit together in 1-2 updates instead of the 5-8 you say.

And If I'm being honest, I'm liking his progression (at least in the love path) as of now.

racnarox

Jul 11, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 88, in execute
screen gallery:
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 88, in execute
screen gallery:
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 93, in execute
python:
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 95, in <module>
persistent.player_name = MCName
NameError: name 'MCName' is not defined

-- Full Traceback

Sep 1, 2019
Question for the developer, the depravity route will be more consensual? or it will evolve in hardcore blackmailing like in RHC?
Personally i like the former one but it's your decision.

KrLosZ

Apr 5, 2020
Very good update I'll really be on the lookout for the next update I hope it's not too late

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I like most everything so far except that the mom's an anti-gunner. She freaked out that the burglar actually brought a gun into her house. Had that BS happened in Texas, I would be calling Servpro to remove the shotgun splatter, "Like it never happened!" ;)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I hope Emily isn't going to be the classic Bi//Lesbian sister plot who is fucking her friend and the mc is the third wheel scenario in this game :( Only asked as this plotline is used in pretty much every damn incest novel and for once I would like to see a VN that doesn't force lesbian/Bi family members.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I hope Emily isn't going to be the classic Bi//Lesbian sister plot who is fucking her friend and the mc is the third wheel scenario in this game :( Only asked as this plotline is used in pretty much every damn incest novel and for once I would like to see a VN that doesn't force lesbian/Bi family members.
I have completed the newest update yet, but she seems like she is in love with the MC.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Question for the developer, the depravity route will be more consensual? or it will evolve in hardcore blackmailing like in RHC?
Personally i like the former one but it's your decision.
Depravity will lead to more "deprave" acts with the girls, with their consent or by forcing them until they agree to do it.
Love route will be... Love haha.

No LB intended. MC gets all the girls for himself.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Depravity will lead to more "deprave" acts with the girls, with their consent or by forcing them until they agree to do it.
Love route will be... Love haha.

No LB intended. MC gets all the girls for himself.
Would you ever consider doing a "love route" for RHC?

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes