VN Ren'Py When It All Started [v0.04] [Kalyha]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
RHC has been build with a single route story. It would be too much work to add a second one at the moment.
So the answer will be 99% No. 1% would be let's see in the future haha.

Ofc, as expected. Maybe later.
I'm sure ppl will want you to advance the story first, before any additions ;)

PS: Can you add a change for "landlady" or a similar ability for us to replace the text whenever the MC says "mother"? for both games plz.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That Julian guy is pissing me off alot

The mom is also a pain in the ass

Also should have a NTR tag if this keeps up with other guys doing things with the female Li of the game

Since it sucked that the Mom got groped by those thieves ... eventually we can stop them tho but still was not a nice surprise

Should have at least be mentioned that something like that could happen

Restore her career at least didnt have that kind of thing

Last edited:

XD7

Dec 9, 2019
Mom and daughters are extremely beautiful but Aunt look old n unattractive [just opinion, ignore please].
Thief breaking into house is an amazing NTR arc.
"Especially mom determination to save her child life at any cost".
"I hope we will get to see "Thief breaking into house event scenes" even more in future [with more NTR]".

I always was fan of "Restore Her Career".
"What RHC was lacking was mom's NTR scene"
But this game fulfills it and looks like it has even more potential than "Restore Her Career".

Right now, I don't have enough money to be patron member but once I get enough earning.
I would definitely like to be a patreon member to help you continue do good work.
"This thrilling game reduced my work pain and boredom 10 on 10".
"By making this gave you are saving humanity from work pressure and depression".
"MAY GO BLESS YOU" for creating this MASTER PIECE.

Its really sad that you don't have enough patreon yet.
Maybe releasing game monthy may solve this issue.
Since monthly release help people remember game so they forget to subscribe.
[sorry, its just my opinion. ignore if u don't like]

"Giving rating/feedback/suggestion on this site is bit difficult process" [Its not intuitive for new user].
"If you have time you can consider creating discord for suggestions".

Last edited:

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
An avoidable NTR route can be considered,It can enrich the game content.Route marking warning of impending NTR.The thief's story has options but can't be changed. The result is very upset
Games should either fully focus on or not have NTR at all, the middle ground option just makes the content most people care for take longer to come out. There's nothing enriching about having content pandering to what can somewhat accurately be described as two separate communities.

Last edited:

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
That Julian guy is pissing me off alot

The mom is also a pain in the ass

Also should have a NTR tag if this keeps up with other guys doing things with the female Li of the game

Since it sucked that the Mom got groped by those thieves ... eventually we can stoip them tho but still was not a nice surprise

Should have at least be mentioned that something like that could happen

Restore her career at least didnt have that kind of thing
Based on the tags already there and how the dev's other game is written, I'm fairly certain this minor NTR is just going to be used as setup, a way to kick off a relationship between mother and son in this story. I would be surprised if there was more of it after this update.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Based on the tags already there and how the dev's other game is written, I'm fairly certain this minor NTR is just going to be used as setup, a way to kick off a relationship between mother and son in this story. I would be surprised if there was more of it after this update.
I am hoping that is the case

But yeah thank god it was just some minor NTR

Fingers crossed that will be it tho

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
This is my thinking as well. From all i've read, Kalyha (the author), doesn't like NTR at all.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Considering dev's other game, we might wait extremely long time for having sex with mother. Hell if I remember correct, you still cannot have consensual sex with mother in his other which has been around for a long time. I hope at this game the things will progress a little bit faster. Don't get me wrong I like that game as well but when it comes to mother, it blueballed me waaaay too much for a really long time. I don't mind slow burn games, but extremely slow burn games somes makes the game boring

Reactions: XD7

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
But one night, when you and your mother were the only ones in the house, two thieves break into your home and take you both hostage during their robbery.
In order to escape with the stolen goods and to make sure you won't call the police immediately after they leave, they decided to put Natasha and yourself in an compromising situation. A situation that will change your family's lives forever.
That's when it all started...​
This really shouldn't be in the description, it makes it seem like this will be there in the intro, or this is just an info dump to what happens before we started playing but I've been at it for almost 2 hours (really tired of the mother already) and we haven't gotten to this yet, it feels like a hell of a long prologue and that is never fun.

Reactions: michael1984

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hello,
Let me clarify a few things.

Apart from the scene with the thieves, which indeed contains a minor NTR since Natasha is getting sexually abused (no sex though) by the thief. The game will not contain NTR, if it does, I will add a warning to allow or disable NTR.
As for now, the game's idea is: MC is the one getting the girls.
I'll see if I add any NTR content (avoidable) in the future.

Regarding slow burn, please do not compare it too much with RHC. It is a different game with a different story. You will see in the next update, but sex scenes will be happening sooner than RHC because the story needs it.
RHC shows how a son can brainwash his mother to do things she would never do.
WIAS doesn't have that, sex wasn't planned at all by the characters but still will happen because of events.

This really shouldn't be in the description, it makes it seem like this will be there in the intro, or this is just an info dump to what happens before we started playing but I've been at it for almost 2 hours (really tired of the mother already) and we haven't gotten to this yet, it feels like a hell of a long prologue and that is never fun.
I know the introduction is quite long. But I wanted to show how the relation will change from "before the event" and "after the event". You still have content with the three other girls though, even if for now it is light content since it is still the beginning.
I like writing stories and don't want to just create a sex simulator. To me, it helps getting into the mood and is way better than watching sex scenes with no context.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hello,
Let me clarify a few things.

Apart from the scene with the thieves, which indeed contains a minor NTR since Natasha is getting sexually abused (no sex though) by the thief. The game will not contain NTR, if it does, I will add a warning to allow or disable NTR.
As for now, the game's idea is: MC is the one getting the girls.
I'll see if I add any NTR content (avoidable) in the future.

Regarding slow burn, please do not compare it too much with RHC. It is a different game with a different story. You will see in the next update, but sex scenes will be happening sooner than RHC because the story needs it.
RHC shows how a son can brainwash his mother to do things she would never do.
WIAS doesn't have that, sex wasn't planned at all by the characters but still will happen because of events.

I know the introduction is quite long. But I wanted to show how the relation will change from "before the event" and "after the event". You still have content with the three other girls though, even if for now it is light content since it is still the beginning.
I like writing stories and don't want to just create a sex simulator. To me, it helps getting into the mood and is way better than watching sex scenes with no context.
I'll coment on the second paragraph since you replyed to me, I know a lot of people will scream(more of a screeth really) NTR at this but, the father and uncle, at least as far as I played, are not assholes so I see no reason why sharing in that case wouldn't be possible, I at least would apreciate at least having the option to give the girls the freedom to do the same as the MC even if it is not shown in screen.

About your reply to my comment, I'm actually enjoying the slow burn, hell I play "The DeLuca Family" and absolutelly love it, but my point was more of: Now I'm expecting something to happen so I can't 100% focus and enjoy the story I'm getting because I'm expecting this scene to pop up.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes