VN Ren'Py When It All Started [v0.04] [Kalyha]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
No, but I think he is working with them.
I would agree. The sister spent the night with him, so I doubt he would physically in the robbery, but it feels like he is connected with it somehow or is doing something else shaddy. Either way, hopefully we can eventually get revenge on the robbers.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I wonder if the mc will get his revenge on the two thieves, How long do you think before mommy gets on her knees sucking sunny boy's cock again

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I wonder if the mc will get his revenge on the two thieves, How long do you think before mommy gets on her knees sucking sunny boy's cock again
I hope we also get sweet revenge on the thieves somehow.

According to the dev, the sex scenes will be faster than the other game, so probably in the next update or the one after that for any sexual scenes with the mom and son again.

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
Hello,
Let me clarify a few things.

Apart from the scene with the thieves, which indeed contains a minor NTR since Natasha is getting sexually abused (no sex though) by the thief. The game will not contain NTR, if it does, I will add a warning to allow or disable NTR.
As for now, the game's idea is: MC is the one getting the girls.
I'll see if I add any NTR content (avoidable) in the future.
This is your own words so can you add the missing tag? Thank you.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm sorry but the whole blackmail coming from the robbers is so weak to me, I mean I guess it would work on people since shit way more normal than that do, but for me it would be so whatever if I new the name of one of them, like "yeah they will post something they forced us to do if somone judge us from it it is better to cut that type of people from our lifes" type of though, also then they would both be fucked cause thief 2 would 100% sell thief 1 out, so this is like very weird for me

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I like this game so far, the relationships feel realistic, or as realistic as it can be when incest is involved, no-body is jumping on the MC's dick just because it is big, the MC has his own flaws, I'm not a fan of young MC's but this is a realistic 19 years ld so it is fine, like he isn't perfect but he isn't an asshole either so I really like that, not all the male-presenting characters on screen are assholes, they have their flaws but so do the female characters, and their flaws are realistic and actually interesting, it is a good balance of flaws and virtues, I hope the games continues going like that.

BystanderZK

Jun 17, 2020
Hello,

Apart from the scene with the thieves, which indeed contains a minor NTR since Natasha is getting sexually abused (no sex though) by the thief. The game will not contain NTR, if it does, I will add a warning to allow or disable NTR.

Regarding slow burn, please do not compare it too much with RHC. It is a different game with a different story. You will see in the next update, but sex scenes will be happening sooner than RHC because the story needs it.
RHC shows how a son can brainwash his mother to do things she would never do.
WIAS doesn't have that, sex wasn't planned at all by the characters but still will happen because of events.

I know the introduction is quite long. But I wanted to show how the relation will change from "before the event" and "after the event". You still have content with the three other girls though, even if for now it is light content since it is still the beginning.
I like writing stories and don't want to just create a sex simulator. To me, it helps getting into the mood and is way better than watching sex scenes with no context.
You said you pay attention to the story, and I fully support it.Therefore, it is necessary for MC's choice to affect the plot trend.Like the story of a thief, no matter how the man chooses, the direction of the story will not change much, especially in the NTR part. In this way, players will lack a serious sense of story participation.If the choice greatly affects the trend of the plot, the player will have the feeling that it is his choice that protects mother.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I just can't play this game. the Mother is an absolute Bitch that I just can't continue the conversations with her. I am on day 2 of this game and she is so fucking awful and everyone is all like. " you should calm down and let her talk down to you at every moment." I liked your Restore Her Career. But this woman is so awful that I can't continue playing past day 2.

Kaliban

Feb 13, 2018
Hello,

Regarding slow burn, please do not compare it too much with RHC. It is a different game with a different story. You will see in the next update, but sex scenes will be happening sooner than RHC because the story needs it.
RHC shows how a son can brainwash his mother to do things she would never do.
WIAS doesn't have that, sex wasn't planned at all by the characters but still will happen because of events.

I know the introduction is quite long. But I wanted to show how the relation will change from "before the event" and "after the event". You still have content with the three other girls though, even if for now it is light content since it is still the beginning.
I like writing stories and don't want to just create a sex simulator. To me, it helps getting into the mood and is way better than watching sex scenes with no context.
I'm enjoying this one more than RHC, not to say I'm not enjoying RHC. You have a good start with rolling out the scenario and relationships in WIAS and feels like it is flowing smoother.

Reactions: XD7

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
SO we went from mc gets all girls with its more or less likely to be a harem game to mc gets cooked because of 1 screen I'm not trying to shit on the dev but from what I c from other games that have both tags u gonna get shit on by both sides let me tell why . Say u release an update with just mc smashing li u gonna get the cook lovers shouting where the BBC smashing the mom or sisters and vice verser if u just put out an update of the girls getting smashed from every other dude but mc u get die-hard h lovers shouting where the h-route u need to make up your mind soon or this get turned into another shit post with i think most people don't want if u want to add ntr let us know so I and others can move on even if u make it optional u still gonna get people bitching on both sides at the end of the day if your choice your the driver we just along for the ride

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well not counting the thieves that groped the mother figure

We also getting ntred by the sister bf caus common he been pounding that sister for sure in their place

And the mom doing the dad for sure we seen even a scene of it

So yeah i kindda figured we would be stuck on this kind of route

Shame really

Nov 26, 2021
Well not counting the thieves that groped the mother figure

We also getting ntred by the sister bf caus common he been pounding that sister for sure in their place

And the mom doing the dad for sure we seen even a scene of it

So yeah i kindda figured we would be stuck on this kind of route

Shame really
Thanks for that info, not gonna try it I guess

Reactions: Teddy 369

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I for one don't understand the people wanting revenge on the burglars...if it weren't for them, the MC wouldn't be banging his mom, following the rest of his family members. There would be NO story to tell without the burglars. If anything, they should at least be added to the Christmas card list as a thank you. :cool:

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
So I get Facepalme for telling the truth. Truth hurts, doesn't it? The only guy so far that is a threat to the mc is the shitebag bf because I bet uncle can't get it up as well as cook daddy

Nov 26, 2021
I would say try it unless you do not like it when a LI is in a relationship before they start doing anything with you (3/4 LI are in relationships). At most, there is groping and an attempted HJ (nothing happens), so it is less NTR than RHC.
I appreciate the info but the Dev seems undecided on ntr and when that happens I don't bother sticking around, I don't even play VN's with avoidable ntr it's just a big turn off knowing it's in the VN at all, it either will or it won't have it, I've lost interest now to care whether it does get it or not to be honest

Thanks again for your reply though

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
So I get Facepalme for telling the truth. Truth hurts, doesn't it? The only guy so far that is a threat to the mc is the shitebag bf because I bet uncle can't get it up as well as cook daddy
Or maybe you got facepalmed for your hardly understandable writing. And do you really mean "cook" or maybe rather "cock"?:unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

Sngo

May 9, 2020
And with that to the ignore list it goes then . Next time put NTR tag and put that will have NTR in planned .

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes