VN Ren'Py When It All Started [v0.04] [Kalyha]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Or maybe you got facepalmed for your hardly understandable writing. And do you really mean "cook" or maybe rather "cock"?:unsure:
I was saying cook as in the mc dad a soon be c**K I don't want to get band cause of some snowflakes on here

Sngo

May 9, 2020
wich indeed contains a minor NTR since Natasha is getting sexually abused (no sex though)

if it does, I will add a warning to allow or disable NTR.

I'll see if I add any NTR content (avoidable) in the future.
Why should I? "The game will not contain NTR", that's pretty explicit to me.
Yeah it seems soo till read your previous post. In one post says it will not have in the other post you will see if you will add it to, so pretty contradictory for me and avoidable or not it's enough to make not even try if its a possibility to that tag be in the game

So yeah told by you not me

If you are considering it just put it in planned that way people will not be baited to play the game and get later on pissed to find that crap content in the game.

But you do you and the game is yours do with it what you wish.
So GL with it.

XD7

Dec 9, 2019
No NTR in updates. Oh Nooooooooooooooooooooo
If someone don't like NTR, then add NTR advoidable path.
Then both sides are happy.

Even add the menu for depravity points so people can track which path they are going.

My past: (In general for almost all adult games)
When i was searching for good exiting plot adult games.
I didn't wanted NTR but they gave me.
Now, when i want NTR they are removing it.
hahaha.....

I don't know why some people don't like NTR.
Maybe they think that they are the one doing wrong this and thus categorize themselves as bad person.
Playing NTR games wont make you a bad person.

Take me for example i saved a girl from stalker when i heard a girl calling me for help on road in evening.
[though later many people came to help].
but point is "I Respect girls from heart"
And i still like NTR.
Playing didn't destroy my sanity and it wont destroy yours.
Remember its just fetish. Its not real world.
Be strong hearted to play these games and you can still be nice and kind hearted person in world.

I dont know why, but recently after playing so much adult games i became big fan of ntr.
Anyway NTR or No NTR i will always love this game.[for exciting plot of course].

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Hello,
Let me clarify a few things.

Apart from the scene with the thieves, which indeed contains a minor NTR since Natasha is getting sexually abused (no sex though) by the thief. The game will not contain NTR, if it does, I will add a warning to allow or disable NTR.
As for now, the game's idea is: MC is the one getting the girls.
I'll see if I add any NTR content (avoidable) in the future.
I would avoid introducing that, specially since it wasnt clarified the game would have NTR since the very start. And if you do, it needs to be completely avoidable. Not just skippable, avoidable in the sense that you can make it not happen in the story, not just skiping the scene.

NTR is one of those contents that if you dont want problems, you need to say the game will contain it since the day you launch the game. Introducing it after people got interested in the game is kind of a dick move, so i wouldnt recommend it

BTW, can you please introduce a way to track the points on each girl? Or a way to name our saves? Its very unlikely that i remember which path i took now when the next update comes out

Last edited:

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Holy moly, I can even see how you angrilly typing that and agressivelly hiting "Ignore thread" button, with your face turned red.
he faked us out tho. clearly not on the ignore list. sigh. one of these threaten to move to canada types i guess...

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
BTW, can you please introduce a way to track the points on each girl? Or a way to name our saves? Its very unlikely that i remember which path i took now when the next update comes out
Hello,
Sure, I'll add a way to name saves for 0.03. About Tracking points with the girls, I am already showing on screen if your choice adds Love or Depravity points. Except Relation points, I keep it a "secret" so you don't know which choice adds point or not. I plan on adding some unlockable pictures depending on how many points you have for the girls, like a bonus content. :)

The mom is so annoying
Yeah that's how I wanted her to look like at the beginning. Her attitude will change after what happened at the end of 0.02.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Hello,
Sure, I'll add a way to name saves for 0.03. About Tracking points with the girls, I am already showing on screen if your choice adds Love or Depravity points. Except Relation points, I keep it a "secret" so you don't know which choice adds point or not. I plan on adding some unlockable pictures depending on how many points you have for the girls, like a bonus content. :)

Yeah that's how I wanted her to look like at the beginning. Her attitude will change after what happened at the end of 0.02.
So a walthrough/WT mod will be needed....

Well, hope someone does it, otherwise its code searching time...

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Hello,

Hello I was wondering if there was a possibility for you to add a skip option know you made the mom's attitude the way it is but as I posted previously I had to give up at the start of day two with how absolutely horrible she was. I know I should suck it up and get passed it but I really hate it. Considering I am a fan of RHC I know you will make this game great later on just right now I can't. Or if someone could give me a save that gets me to the robber scene where she gets better. also, I am unsure about how the stat's for each character. It seems like I need to make multiple saves and change actions I take in order to get the correct bonus? because I already dislike the beginning of the game. (No offense) it makes replaying for a different answer to get the proper stats hard. Will stats be overall important?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Hello I was wondering if there was a possibility for you to add a skip option know you made the mom's attitude the way it is but as I posted previously I had to give up at the start of day two with how absolutely horrible she was. I know I should suck it up and get passed it but I really hate it. Considering I am a fan of RHC I know you will make this game great later on just right now I can't. Or if someone could give me a save that gets me to the robber scene where she gets better. also, I am unsure about how the stat's for each character. It seems like I need to make multiple saves and change actions I take in order to get the correct bonus? because I already dislike the beginning of the game. (No offense) it makes replaying for a different answer to get the proper stats hard. Will stats be overall important?
You could always turn on the skip all text in the preference/options menu and just hold down ctrl or press tab to skip all mother content (imo she gets much better in this update). If not, I can post a save if you want.

For the stats, I think the biggest 2 that will be important are the love and deprave points as that will determine scenes (these choices are labeled I believe). I have been looking through the script as I go and as long as you are nice to the ladies, you will get the relationship point (the other stat I have seen), but I am not sure how important that stat is.

Reactions: TundraLupus

CDG

Dec 10, 2017
I quit the first time through because of the mom/son interaction too. But TBF, the MC is such a whiny little tool that I'm kinda surprised she isn't more angry/annoyed with him all the time. Does anyone else hear Napolean Dynamite's voice for him everytime he speaks? 'But my lips hurt so bad!'

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I quit the first time through because of the mom/son interaction too. But TBF, the MC is such a whiny little tool that I'm kinda surprised she isn't more angry/annoyed with him all the time. Does anyone else hear Napolean Dynamite's voice for him everytime he speaks? 'But my lips hurt so bad!'
I can imagine if I had to deal with those interactions and nobody seemingly taking my side I would bitch as well. also, I don't see the "bitching" on his end as unreasonable. he is not in college right now sleeping tell 10 doesn't seem that bad. she seems to dig at him for every little thing even when she says "yeah I will drawback and not be as harsh". I think I am going to wait for a walkthrough mod so I can skip the text and get the good solutions before I come back to this.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
For 0.2 its kinda a slow burn right ?
The content ends after the thief part happend. There is no real NTR at this point. Mom trying giving a HJ for Dad (dont succed bsc he is tired) and then the touching the titts and touching the crouch of the Mom by the thief. You can stop from them doing more. So in my eyes its pretty safe right now.
What bothered my was this slow burn. Dont get my wrong, I like slow burn games but here it felt tedious. A back and forth between from MC and Mothers without really building anything up.

Im pretty sure that after the thief arc, the real fun part will start but I still chuckle how this situation even happend with forcing the mom sucking off their own sons dick so they wont call the police. :WaitWhat:
Has decent HS2 models. The only I didnt liked was the Aunt because of the wrinkles, kinda didnt matched with her face.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s and XD7

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
For 0.2 its kinda a slow burn right ?
The content ends after the thief part happend. There is no real NTR at this point. Mom trying giving a HJ for Dad (dont succed bsc he is tired) and then the touching the titts and touching the crouch of the Mom by the thief. You can stop from them doing more. So in my eyes its pretty safe right now.
What bothered my was this slow burn. Dont get my wrong, I like slow burn games but here it felt tedious. A back and forth between from MC and Mothers without really building anything up.

Im pretty sure that after the thief arc, the real fun part will start but I still chuckle how this situation even happend with forcing the mom sucking off their own sons dick so they wont call the police. :WaitWhat:
Has decent HS2 models. The only I didnt liked was the Aunt because of the wrinkles, kinda didnt matched with her face.
Not sure when blowjob from the mother in 0.2 became considered a slow burn.

Reactions: XD7 and flxgrm

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Not sure when blowjob from the mother in 0.2 became considered a slow burn.
When it only could happend because someone points a gun to your head and blackmails you, then yeah.
Like I mentioned, before its your normal Son and Mother relationship, nothing sexual without any build up. At least from the Mother side. MC indeed had some urges but he brushed them all of to the side while the Mother only started to feel something for him in a specifc manner AFTER the robbery. Sadly at here the versions ends.

It feels like 80% is pretty slow and then the remaining 20% are rushed instandly, if this make sense word wise.
IIRC, she found it good that a 19y boy (the MC) found her body attractive despite being in her 40s. But thats that.
Same goes for the Aunty or the Sisters with the progress.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes