VN Ren'Py When It All Started [v0.04] [Kalyha]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
@Kalyha
I really enjoy both your games. Please continue your good job.

I understand that there will be a love and a depravity route.
Will there be any point in trying a balanced approach for a girl? Miying love and depravity.

Also in case some scenes with several girls will be included in the future will there also only be a love scene and a depravity scene or will it become something different scene outcome based on something like this:
Scene 1-A: Girl A Love / Girl B Love
Scene 1-B: Girl A Depravity / Girl B Depravity
Scene 1-C: Girl A Love / Girl B Depravity
Scene 1-D: Girl A Depravity / Girl B Love

Reactions: flxgrm

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
@Kalyha
I really enjoy both your games. Please continue your good job.

I understand that there will be a love and a depravity route.
Will there be any point in trying a balanced approach for a girl? Miying love and depravity.

Also in case some scenes with several girls will be included in the future will there also only be a love scene and a depravity scene or will it become something different scene outcome based on something like this:
Scene 1-A: Girl A Love / Girl B Love
Scene 1-B: Girl A Depravity / Girl B Depravity
Scene 1-C: Girl A Love / Girl B Depravity
Scene 1-D: Girl A Depravity / Girl B Love
Hello,

First of all, thanks for the comment, glad you enjoy my games! :)

I don't really want to make a 3rd balanced path as you said, it is actually already a lot of work to make 2 paths per character. So I don't think I'll add a way between. I let the door open but clearly not the priority I would say.

Regarding your second question, this is interresting and I didn't take the time to think about that yet. So I don't know yet how I am going to do these scenes, I'll think about it haha. But that's actually a good idea to make the scenes slightly different based on each girl's path during a scene with several girls include. As you said, one scene could lead to 4 different happening so I'm going to seriously think about it.

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Hello,

First of all, thanks for the comment, glad you enjoy my games! :)

I don't really want to make a 3rd balanced path as you said, it is actually already a lot of work to make 2 paths per character. So I don't think I'll add a way between. I let the door open but clearly not the priority I would say.

Regarding your second question, this is interresting and I didn't take the time to think about that yet. So I don't know yet how I am going to do these scenes, I'll think about it haha. But that's actually a good idea to make the scenes slightly different based on each girl's path during a scene with several girls include. As you said, one scene could lead to 4 different happening so I'm going to seriously think about it.
Good reply. As with others, I think that this game looks great but please finish RHC before continuing.

Reactions: flxgrm

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Well, first of all, the girls look as good as ANY that I've seen in any of these game. Still a bit stiff, though- especially when the characters are lying down (for example, the pool scene). I especially like the outfits.

But why have a Rating system with Love or Depravity statistics if the player can't find out what their Rating is??

Update: ok, I get a DAILY Rating overview. That wasn't made clear. It still is a PITA (pain in the ass), though.

PS. Julian REALLY needs to be killed off. A good argument for retroactive Birth Control. The annoying thing is that I know way too many jerks like him in Real Life.

Last edited:
Reactions: pappypop

Marlon Lopez

Dec 10, 2021
View attachment 1586419

Overview:
You are a 19 year old young man living a peaceful life with your parents and two older sisters in a big house located in downtown.
Back from school on summer holiday you plan on spending time between reconnecting with your sisters and recently married aunty and playing video games with your friends. Your parents are working hard every day to provide for the family. Especially your dad, a computer Engineer, who's been working overtime for weeks to finish an important project.
Your mother, Natasha, is annoyed by your nonchalant attitude towards school and thinks you are wasting time playing video games instead of focusing on your studies. This leads to many arguments between the two of you causing a strain on your relationship.
But one night, when you and your mother were the only ones in the house, two thieves break into your home and take you both hostage during their robbery.
In order to escape with the stolen goods and to make sure you won't call the police immediately after they leave, they decided to put Natasha and yourself in an compromising situation. A situation that will change your family's lives forever.
That's when it all started...​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-12
Release Date: 2022-05-12
Developer: Kalyha -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Other Game: Restore Her Career
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1586422 View attachment 1806733 View attachment 1806734 View attachment 1806735 View attachment 1806736 View attachment 1806737 View attachment 1806738 View attachment 1806739 View attachment 1806740 View attachment 1806741 View attachment 1806742 View attachment 1806743 View attachment 1806744 View attachment 1806745 View attachment 1806746 View attachment 1806747 View attachment 1806748 View attachment 1806764
When dating the versions 0.3 date please ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: KrLosZ and XD7

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This game should have "on hold" tag imo.
Though I way prefer this one to his first game, not sure why he has started doing it while the first one obviously is far from being finished.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
This game should have "on hold" tag imo.
Though I way prefer this one to his first game, not sure why he has started doing it while the first one obviously is far from being finished.
I learn from my mistakes, so I hope it's going to be better haha.
I felt like I needed to make this second game to keep my motivation going, I wanted to have some changes. But as I said, WIAS will stay as my secondary project as long I'm still working on RHC.
Gonna work on WIAS v0.3 soon by the way. :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I felt like I needed to make this second game to keep my motivation going, I wanted to have some changes. But as I said, WIAS will stay as my secondary project as long I'm still working on RHC.
glad to hear that(y)
looking forward to 0.3 then, and hopefully to the (successful) end of your first game.

Reactions: oste22

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
RHC doesn't really have anywhere to go at this point. Better look to your future and not lose your momentum.

Reactions: Abhai

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
A pretty fun game, and the models are great besides the aunt. Not saying she's horrible, just not my cup of tea, I guess tastes differ of course, maybe others do like her. Anyway good luck to the dev, looking forward to see how the story develops, specially the corruption between the MC and relatives.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
there is no problem in the first place.
I don’t understand why parents are messing around with this sucker - for the first time, “ground” him. no money no internet. maybe no phone. will son start to rock the boat - to find rented housing for his son, pay the first month of rent and put his son out the door. let the son go looking for a job earning his own money with his labor. he is already 18 - his parents are no longer even obliged to feed him, whom he contradicts at every step, especially his mother.
whoever does not bring money into the house does not have the right to vote. briefly and clearly.

Mom made a huge mistake. she had to take her son by the hand and put him out the door. rent a room to start with and move my son's belongings there. because you don't listen? your own head? mother's word is not a decree for you? Well, live as you know, because you already know everything, you can do everything.
in other words, "go to hell, dear, and call back when you get there."

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I don’t understand what’s the matter, what didn’t stop me from going through “restore her career”, but stubbornly does not allow me to play this VN? for the second time I try to start and again in a rage I close VN. I'm pissed off by this wolf cub, this parasite protagonist. he's like a pimple. the actual beginning of the action has not yet taken place, while the preface is still in progress - and it is already unpleasant for me. maybe it's all about the illogicality of the plot? or maybe it's all about the word "university" where, according to my ideas, only those who really know why he went there to study study? maybe it should be replaced by a college where still undecided teenagers go right after school? I don't understand what's wrong...

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes