• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py When It All Started [v0.04] [Kalyha]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Kalyha Can I assume that Natasha, Cynthia, Emily & Victoria will all be love interests in WIAS?
As you can see in the game (or in the last thumbnail on the thread) there is a love and depravition route for each one of the girls. It all depends on your choices if you're looking for lust or love focus story.

Reactions: Urk

symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
As you can see in the game (or in the last thumbnail on the thread) there is a love and depravition route for each one of the girls. It all depends on your choices if you're looking for lust or love focus story.
Yeah, I just meant if all 4 of them are gonna be fuckable at some point :D
But thanks for a little bit more detailed answer, appreciate it.
Anyway game looks really good, it's easily noticeable how you're improving. Hope you can pull this off!

Reactions: KrLosZ and Kalyha

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hey, how is everyone doing?

The update has been finished way earlier than what I thought haha, and I hope you're as happy as me to hear about it!
I was able to work a lot on the game these past few weeks, I even took a whole week off so I can spend more time working on the update. And I can say that it paid off since I am now able to announce the release.

When It All Started v0.02 is finally introducing the main event where the name of the game comes from. I tried my best to make a high quality update and I really hope that you guys are gonna like it.

In this version, you will now have to make even more important choices for the story. You will have to choose between Love and Depravity for each character. That will determine a lot of different dialogues and scenes, that will also change your relation with the girls and the way they interact with you. So choose carefully... ;)

You can of course make several saves to play all the different routes if you're interrested in all of them.

Check out the gallery to see if you missed any scene. Consider changing your choices into something more appropriate if you miss anything (like complimenting the girls instead of being a jerk would help haha).

Please let me know what you think of the update in the comments. I really like relevant comments, that helps a lot.

Changelog :

- 548 new renders.
- Natasha story progression (Love + Depravity)
- Emily story progression.
- Cynthia story progression. (Love + Depravity)
- Victoria story progression. (Love + Depravity)
- New environments and locations.

If you guys wanna support me, check out my Patreon Page: (or if you can't use Patreon) :)
Thanks!!

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Hey, how is everyone doing?

The update has been finished way earlier than what I thought haha, and I hope you're as happy as me to hear about it!
I was able to work a lot on the game these past few weeks, I even took a whole week off so I can spend more time working on the update. And I can say that it paid off since I am now able to announce the release.

When It All Started v0.02 is finally introducing the main event where the name of the game comes from. I tried my best to make a high quality update and I really hope that you guys are gonna like it.

In this version, you will now have to make even more important choices for the story. You will have to choose between Love and Depravity for each character. That will determine a lot of different dialogues and scenes, that will also change your relation with the girls and the way they interact with you. So choose carefully... ;)

You can of course make several saves to play all the different routes if you're interrested in all of them.

Check out the gallery to see if you missed any scene. Consider changing your choices into something more appropriate if you miss anything (like complimenting the girls instead of being a jerk would help haha).

Please let me know what you think of the update in the comments. I really like relevant comments, that helps a lot.

Changelog :

- 548 new renders.
- Natasha story progression (Love + Depravity)
- Emily story progression.
- Cynthia story progression. (Love + Depravity)
- Victoria story progression. (Love + Depravity)
- New environments and locations.

If you guys wanna support me, check out my Patreon Page: (or if you can't use Patreon) :)
Thanks!!
Thank you for all your hard work.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of When it all Started v0.02.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
At least it seems it will have an actual build up for the incest theme, and not an easy harem. I'm intrigued to try it out.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Had set this bookmarked, but can I really avoid playing a Kalyha game? Not anymore.
There is both love and depravity routes.

I guess in the future a love route could be implemented to "restore her career" like in this game, would heal my soul a bit for sure lol

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes