VN Ren'Py When It All Started [v0.04] [Kalyha]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
There has to be a better group of labels to name ones that are clearly family, especially when the second sentence in the title outright confirms it.
The purpose of having to create the different titles is obvious, it just seems the ONLY ones chosen are Landlady and Roommates like the MC was actually paying RENT as a child from his hard day at the playground.
Anytime I read a character call another by one of these titles, I can't help but read it like they are heavily drooling, an arm curled up to their chest, dragging a club foot and trying to bite their own ear.
But that's just my opinion.
Edit:
The renders look smooth and detailed, though the dialog...wow that needs some serious editing ("Did Emily tell you say I am doing a laundry" for instance, and that is verbatim!), I hear you can post a request for help on here, then pay them when you get enough support from your fans.
Just an idea.

Last edited:

ViperFood

Jul 20, 2023
As someone who generally prefers JP RPGM games over western RENPY VNs, I loved playing this. The scenarios written were so fun and the camera angles during regular talking were perfect.

No complaints, just want more of the same!

Reactions: ramvivat and oste22

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
has dev made an new update with the game?
@Kalyha posted some new pics a few days ago bt nothing more... But as I'm waiting for the other game to be completed before being a patron I don't have them. So if anyone already a patron can share them it'll be nice

WIAS - Emily Bonus Pictures - 1/3

For WIAS fans out there, I know you guys wait longer to have updates for my second project so I thought I would upload some pictures of a...

Reactions: KrLosZ and JjJ5

Johny38

Feb 3, 2019
He's risking people losing interest in this one, which is the one that has better long-term potential (since it's earlier in story).
Yeah but that would also mean risking his income from the main game, most of the guys are there for RHC because there were already some people complaining about it, but I personally like both of the games. But dev was always transparent about it and said this one was side project until RHC is completed.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah but that would also mean risking his income from the main game, most of the guys are there for RHC because there were already some people complaining about it, but I personally like both of the games. But dev was always transparent about it and said this one was side project until RHC is completed.
I have that game (RHC) in ignored and it isn't likely that I will get it out of there.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
I wonder why there is a lot of people who expressing aggressive rejection towards RHC. Not just "I don't like that game, I prefer this one", but like if they should prove to everyone that RHC is a crap that don't worth any attention.
It's not any close to reality anyway, so you guys sound just like biased.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

oste22

May 31, 2017
I have that game (RHC) in ignored and it isn't likely that I will get it out of there.
Then get a group of guys that think like you and start donating money to the dev so you can vote for this game to have more updates than RHC. Until then, no human with a working brain will start prioritizing a game that will ultimately make him lose money. Maybe in future this game will have more support until then there is no reason to bitch about dev prioritizing a game that makes him the most money.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Then get a group of guys that think like you and start donating money to the dev so you can vote for this game to have more updates than RHC. Until then, no human with a working brain will start prioritizing a game that will ultimately make him lose money. Maybe in future this game will have more support until then there is no reason to bitch about dev prioritizing a game that makes him the most money.
I haven't started this one, which means I don't know if I like it. The comment was simply that, a comment, not a request for this game to have more updates.

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
It's just Honey Select (without even the HD mod), and no Sandbox script to work on it.
Updates supposed to be every 1 or 2 months.
Dev wasting the time and doing minimum efforts.
(I'm interested just because Incest with blood related family)

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes