Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Well i found a progression blocker. If we work on Sister Annie's Chapter one and enter the chapel to look for her, then every dialogue you trigger after that will have the chapel door present on screen. Cannot progress with dialogue but on clicking on the door present on screen user will be navigated back to chapel.
In my experience with Ch 1 Roxxy, trying to talk to Sister Anne has the same effect, essentially blocking progress.

broken_game.png

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Shame about the cutout.
I'd love to help them out this once but it seems like the only way to contact them is via their exclusive discord

!RrawClay!

Aug 23, 2020
Does anyone know the correct order for the girls in chapter 1? The stories have a direction but if you go in order of girls from left to right, stories are not in order.

Reactions: milesld

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Just started playing. Shame dev isn't here, right from the start cliche error, Russian girl with male last name. Well, first name is wrong too, but who bother.
Anya Bobrov. Anya is a short/cute version of name Anna, in the passport of this girl her name will be Anna exactly, in Russia "official" names are always full names, no shortage. Bobrov is a male last name, correct last name in this case will be Bobrova. No Russian girl (a 100% guarantee, it's what we teach our children) will use her last name in wrong gender, it's humiliating. In the odd case she's fucked in the head lesbian she may call herself in male gender. But in this case she'll use male name too. And Anna (especially Anya) is a female-only name in Russia.
Sorry for the outburst, needed to vent.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Just started playing. Shame dev isn't here, right from the start cliche error, Russian girl with male last name. Well, first name is wrong too, but who bother.
Anya Bobrov. Anya is a short/cute version of name Anna, in the passport of this girl her name will be Anna exactly, in Russia "official" names are always full names, no shortage. Bobrov is a male last name, correct last name in this case will be Bobrova. No Russian girl (a 100% guarantee, it's what we teach our children) will use her last name in wrong gender, it's humiliating. In the odd case she's fucked in the head lesbian she may call herself in male gender. But in this case she'll use male name too. And Anna (especially Anya) is a female-only name in Russia.
Sorry for the outburst, needed to vent.
Wait a bit longer before you vent, you may understand more of Anya's issues and quite possibly why her name is screwed up after you have played her chapter. I certainly found it enlightening.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Wait a bit longer before you vent, you may understand more of Anya's issues and quite possibly why her name is screwed up after you have played her chapter. I certainly found it enlightening.
Played all current content. I don't know where are from but from here, in Russia, dev is just another one from the West whose knowledge of Russia and Russians consists from popular cliches solely. OK, she's Ukranian, not Russian. What does it change? Well, actually nothing. Every Ukranian knows Russian, some of them even knows Ukranian worse than Russian. Besides her languages by place of birth she knows couple of other Euripean languages. It means she's smart and she knows much about linguistics. Maybe it's strange for you, Ukranian names/last names built the same way Russian are (with some minor differencies). She uses Russian last name. Male Russian last name. What shows us limits of dev's knowledge. Anna's issues have nothing in common with dev's lack of knowledge.

Beside that, dev annouces we can play "story chapters" in any order. It's clearly not true, there's a certain order of chapters. And its not just from upper right angle to upper left angle. It's annoying, when characters after some events behave like these events never happen.

Reactions: The the Guy

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Played all current content. I don't know where are from but from here, in Russia, dev is just another one from the West whose knowledge of Russia and Russians consists from popular cliches solely. OK, she's Ukranian, not Russian. What does it change? Well, actually nothing. Every Ukranian knows Russian, some of them even knows Ukranian worse than Russian. Besides her languages by place of birth she knows couple of other Euripean languages. It means she's smart and she knows much about linguistics. Maybe it's strange for you, Ukranian names/last names built the same way Russian are (with some minor differencies). She uses Russian last name. Male Russian last name. What shows us limits of dev's knowledge. Anna's issues have nothing in common with dev's lack of knowledge.

Beside that, dev annouces we can play "story chapters" in any order. It's clearly not true, there's a certain order of chapters. And its not just from upper right angle to upper left angle. It's annoying, when characters after some events behave like these events never happen.
Point taken. And yeah, there's an order, even though there's not really supposed to be. The chapters constantly back-reference events in other chapters. What I was referring to was the fact she was such a liar, pathologically so according to her records, so maybe she built her name screwy on purpose? Or like you said, maybe the dev just didn't know the difference. I didn't until you mentioned it. (And yes, it is strange for us in the West that Russian family names have different suffixes for male and female. Just as for many here it is strange that Oriental names place the family name before the given name. In both cases, that is the proper nomenclature for those names and should be respected. Thanks, I learned something from this! :) )

Reactions: MasterMerp

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Point taken. And yeah, there's an order, even though there's not really supposed to be. The chapters constantly back-reference events in other chapters. What I was referring to was the fact she was such a liar, pathologically so according to her records, so maybe she built her name screwy on purpose? Or like you said, maybe the dev just didn't know the difference. I didn't until you mentioned it. (And yes, it is strange for us in the West that Russian family names have different suffixes for male and female. Just as for many here it is strange that Oriental names place the family name before the given name. In both cases, that is the proper nomenclature for those names and should be respected. Thanks, I learned something from this! :) )
With Oriental names it's strange for us Russians too. :)
With Russian names it's another matter. We build our names just like other Europeans. Our full names is different, that's a fact. We have only one (first) name and last name. Between those there is father's name with suffix (it's suffix, not ending). And our names are nouns, so, according to Russian language rules, male and female last names are different. Well, first names are different too, and I can't say it's unique Russian feature. Look at France, there are Rene and Renee, pronounciation is the same, but it's male and female names, difference only in ending (it's not a suffix). The same goes for Russian last names. For example, Russian married couple, let's say Ivanovs (plural with English ending), has a son and a daughter. Son's last name will be Ivanov and daughter's last name will be Ivanova. Difference only in ending.
So, returning to game. Character's real name is Anna Bobrova. Bobrov is her father's last name (in Russia children always have father's last name, there's a law for that). Let's say her father's name is Ivan (it's not the most common name in Russia but who cares). In every document she is Anna Ivanovna Bobrova, every official calls her Anna Ivanovna or Ms Bobrova. People, that are close to her may call her Anya, it's shortage and sign of familiarity. Only Anya, never with last name.
Considering her country of origin. Ukranian basketball player Vyacheslav Bobrov currently playing in Spanish basketball team. He's real person, he's Ukraninan and he's Bobrov.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes