gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok what order of girl i sure follow because it i do one girl i seem i miss part of the story

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
ok what order of girl i sure follow because it i do one girl i seem i miss part of the story
To watch it in chronological order, do this: Roxxy, Salem, June, Anne, Cheri, Cadi, Anya
Then, just do each girls new chapter as it is released, and you won't be going out of order.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
clockwise or reverse clockwise, doesn't matter much/at all.

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Where Bad Girls Go [v0.8 Final Part 1] [Virtual Indecency] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.16 GB
Compressed PC Size: 145 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Putting the old women onto June was a bad idea. For some reason, even though I completed every girl, it says I have to do it, so I started to go with everyone, but for sister Anne, it says I have to do June, who's hid behind the old women and can't be clicked on.

Reactions: The the Guy

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
Putting the old women onto June was a bad idea. For some reason, even though I completed every girl, it says I have to do it, so I started to go with everyone, but for sister Anne, it says I have to do June, who's hid behind the old women and can't be clicked on.
yeah I have same probem with June, can't find her

Reactions: The the Guy

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
yeah I have same probem with June, can't find her
Yeah, it's a shitty design, but i found out how to acces June. Move mouse slowly, from Cherry to June's hand behind the hag.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
So, tried everything, even finding June and replaying her story....still locked out of the finale. Which I hope is just for Part 1? Otherwise why label things Chapter 1? Anyone able to help here?

Reactions: MasterMerp

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
So, tried everything, even finding June and replaying her story....still locked out of the finale. Which I hope is just for Part 1? Otherwise why label things Chapter 1? Anyone able to help here?
I was able to play the final by loading my last save from the previous update, scrolling back a few lines and then playing until I hit the choice menu.

Reactions: MasterMerp

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.8 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
The game ain't half bad, I actually like it - but the menu for the individual girls is messed up, and the story has some obvious problems if you don't follow the "right" order. Easy fix really: Redo the menu, make the scripted order more obvious, for example a simple list from top to bottom, and everyone will have a better time.

Also, I can't get to the Finale. I'm pretty sure I went through all the others, even June, but no ... Guess I'll just start over?

Last edited:

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Putting that restriction about playing all the other chapters was a bad idea if you couldn't execute it properly. First of all as I'm sure people notice, the nun is right infront of June, and even though I know I played all the chapters (there's no way to verify btw) I can't access the last part.

Game's really good, but the main menu needs tlc BAD

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes