Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well for what its worth, I did enjoy the setup of the premise, and was looking forward to finding more about the MC's history, his motivations and relationships with the other staff members including the latest additions to the reform school. Not often I see the intro to a VN only to skip everything to the end? Is there any plans for the dev to actually work on developing this further and actually deliver on an actual plot?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there might come ep2 (dunno if dev has said anything about it).

after new owner comes they start setting up prison what it was supposed to be and after some time it's the end.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Hyy Guys
Hers Is My Android Port Of This game With Compress

Find My Other Ports Here

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Does someone know what happened to the dev?
He had 2 games "on hold" and a couple of months ago the changed to "abandoned".

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Does someone know what happened to the dev?
He had 2 games "on hold" and a couple of months ago the changed to "abandoned".
I used to support this game on Patreon. The game developer was originally pretty responsive and would take my suggestions into consideration when making updates. I had trouble playing one of the later updates so I asked the developer a question about how to play that part and he never responded. I noticed that another supporter had posted a question on his Patreon page and also did not get a response. After waiting for over a month and not hearing back from the developer and receiving no further contact about the game I cancelled my support. The game was eventually marked as abandoned.

I am not sure what happened beyond that.

lolgandu

Jul 10, 2019
It's pretty linear and simple, with the exception of a few choices that either grand you Scene A oder Scene B depending on your choice.

I don't think that a walkthrough is needed at this point.

Did you play it and encounter anything unclear? Maybe we can help? :)
I played the first chapter of the girls on the screen (June not present on screen), but the finale with the older nun keeps saying "You must complete Chapter One for every girl before you can play the Finale.", I already played the Chapter 1 for all of them, twice to make sure. Is June outside the screen or something? screenshot0001.png

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
He is back but the dev abandoned these two projects!!
The patreon and the subscribestar where updated with news of a new game named "Jericho Island", let just hope that someday he return to finish these games!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He is back but the dev abandoned these two projects!!
The patreon and the subscribestar where updated with news of a new game named "Jericho Island", let just hope that someday he return to finish these games!!
unlikely, this ending could be told in short dlc.

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017
I played the first chapter of the girls on the screen (June not present on screen), but the finale with the older nun keeps saying "You must complete Chapter One for every girl before you can play the Finale.", I already played the Chapter 1 for all of them, twice to make sure. Is June outside the screen or something? View attachment 2189762
Did you play the girl who is hidden behind the nun?

Reactions: lolgandu

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
I played the first chapter of the girls on the screen (June not present on screen), but the finale with the older nun keeps saying "You must complete Chapter One for every girl before you can play the Finale.", I already played the Chapter 1 for all of them, twice to make sure. Is June outside the screen or something? View attachment 2189762

June is there, behidn the old nun... you can see her hand peak out there a bit. Need to play her story too.

Reactions: lolgandu
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes