slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
Apparently, the dev has updates on Subscribestar as of May 7th of 2021.....for $15 subscribers.

I liked the game, but I didn't like it THAT much. Besides, deliver a finished product and then I'll send a tip via Patreon (which is what I usually do for games I like).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev got the epilogue out to all of us ... but do not discard your game yet,
this epilogue has the other chapters removed and kicks players straight into the ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: slayer991

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
WhereBadGirlsGoEpilogue-0.9beta - Dev worked on that 0.9 beta version from last,
hacked a lot of files, 2.39 gb down to 980+mb in the process.
well packet is named as 0.9 beta so...............
This is just the endings, not the paths gurls got in the course of the game.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Sorry I don't understand what happened, I played this game I think last year, now I lost the saves and I wanted to start over, but in fact all the various contents are missing and it goes directly to the end, why? Has the author decided to start over?

Rodgor14

Feb 5, 2018
Where did the distributor take that this is Chapter 1 Epilogue 1, the name of the file to download WhereBadGirlsGo-0.9beta-pc, and in the description of the game v.0.9 Beta is indicated. If my memory serves me, this version was posted on the site back in the 20th of February

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
So this game is like 30 min of reading and "3" loose scenes? the comments in the 1 page are from 2019 so did something happened?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why .. oh why not be heroes and use that reading super power ?!?
Read all about it in the posts just above yours, right on this page:
Dev got the epilogue out to all of us ... but do not discard your game yet,
this epilogue has the other chapters removed and kicks players straight into the ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WhereBadGirlsGoEpilogue-0.9beta - Dev worked on that 0.9 beta version from last,
hacked a lot of files, 2.39 gb down to 980+mb in the process.

This is just the endings, not the paths gurls got in the course of the game.
Sorry I don't understand what happened, I played this game I think last year, now I lost the saves and I wanted to start over, but in fact all the various contents are missing and it goes directly to the end, why? Has the author decided to start over?
Where did the distributor take that this is Chapter 1 Epilogue 1, the name of the file to download WhereBadGirlsGo-0.9beta-pc, and in the description of the game v.0.9 Beta is indicated. If my memory serves me, this version was posted on the site back in the 20th of February
Sounds like the story is far from over.
So this game is like 30 min of reading and "3" loose scenes? the comments in the 1 page are from 2019 so did something happened?
You want the content with all the babes .. try the last version, it has all gurls:
Where Bad Girls Go [v0.9 Beta] Virtual Indecency

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.39 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 159 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 142 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks, JokerLeader , your crunch game is still the most gaming wise we got.

Reactions: redraw

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I play the crunchy bits.
Where Bad Girls Go [v0.9 Beta] Virtual Indecency

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.39 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 159 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 142 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Do you have the last version link for download?

Reactions: Moffy

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Where Bad Girls Go [Chapter 1 Epilogue 1] [Virtual Indecency] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 992 MB / 102 MB - WhereBadGirlsGo-Ch.1Epilogue1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 974 MB / 84 MB - WhereBadGirlsGo-Ch.1Epilogue1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes