tester1957

Sep 6, 2019
Ah. Have now done June (and have also redone them all in order) but the "finale chapter one" is still telling me that I need to do the others. I think this build is bugged.
start a new game and do the girls in order then the finale will work part one then part two.

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
Ah. Have now done June (and have also redone them all in order) but the "finale chapter one" is still telling me that I need to do the others. I think this build is bugged.
Had the same problem in the last version too, haven't tried this one yet actually.

well quite linear and answeers are obvious so wt not that needed.
Perhaps linear and obvious if you've been playing/following it from the beginning - but having to guess what order you should do sucks donkey balls, and I haven't been able to get to Finale even though I've played everything else through - so...

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
hurm sorry.... i dont know why but i dont get june chapter one... this is bug or what?? and i dont see june on selection story.. to go on finale one..

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
hurm sorry.... i dont know why but i dont get june chapter one... this is bug or what?? and i dont see june on selection story.. to go on finale one..

See Quote below: That's a kind of old bug / misconception. The menu is poorly arranged. In earlier Versions there was no Mother, but June was there in the middle. Well she still is there... behind the Mother. Slowly move your cursor from Cheri (redhead) to the Mother, and there will be a small spot where you can highlight and choose June.

June is behind of mother superior, you can click June on her hand to get into her chapter
View attachment 1048566

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
See Quote below: That's a kind of old bug / misconception. The menu is poorly arranged. In earlier Versions there was no Mother, but June was there in the middle. Well she still is there... behind the Mother. Slowly move your cursor from Cheri (redhead) to the Mother, and there will be a small spot where you can highlight and choose June.
tq bro stay safe

Reactions: MasterMerp
Oct 8, 2019
So a little backstory on myself but I used to be a prison guard at one point in time. To be exact I was a guard at a women's facility that had the exact problem you would expect when you let men have dark corners. Now I mention that a because early in the game the MC blows a load on Roxxy's face and the entire time I am sitting here going "that is evidence you dense mother fucker, make her clean it off now!" No idea if it will come back in the story or not but I thought y'all might get a laugh.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh my god !!! i thaught that it would be some good BDSM game but all we get is some childish play with girls where the MC acts like a stupid ass.
Ok it's good for teens who want to play the bad guy with little girls, not my cup of tea.

Reactions: ubblesnop

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah from january 28, there is no more content on this game... even on patreon page, if you read the themes of the publications...

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes