L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
This will probably be the story of a fox who was supposed to guard the henhouse.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
As the dev created this as an excuse to keep his Patreon up, and moved Cuntswell Academy to Subscribestar, I'm inclined to believe he's still working on that game.

(to quote myself from that thread)

One problem is that with Patreon, patron-only posts will show up on the page, you just can't read them. With Subscribestar, donor-only posts don't even show up unless you pledge.

And his Subscribestar page says it has 59 posts, so I'm inclined to not mark this abandoned for a while.

however theres been no word on his Patreon in regards to this game for 3 months so marking abandoned.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Just a quick note to say to keep an eye out for updates to WBGG in the upcoming months.

At the beginning of last month stevedave83 posted a "much needed change of direction" update to . No clue what was in the main post... but it specifically mentioned that Where Bad Girls Go will have more frequent updates. This week, he followed that up with a note that the "other" game (I assume Cuntswell Academy) is more or less on hiatus for the time being.

So it looks like the "change of direction" is to put Cuntswell on the back burner and focus on WBGG.
So maybe 0.2 soon™.

Apr 13, 2018
Just a quick note to say to keep an eye out for updates to WBGG in the upcoming months.

At the beginning of last month stevedave83 posted a "much needed change of direction" update to . No clue what was in the main post... but it specifically mentioned that Where Bad Girls Go will have more frequent updates. This week, he followed that up with a note that the "other" game (I assume Cuntswell Academy) is more or less on hiatus for the time being.

So it looks like the "change of direction" is to put Cuntswell on the back burner and focus on WBGG.
So maybe 0.2 soon™.
noice i hope he releases it soon

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Why the abandoned tag? A V2 release as launched yesterday on Patreon.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Why the abandoned tag? A V2 release as launched yesterday on Patreon.
The abandoned tag is automatically added by a scheduled script the website does on a regular basis (nightly?).

I can't remember if it's cutoff period is 2 months or 3 months, but if the website doesn't see an update HERE often enough and it hasn't been marked as complete, it flags it as abandoned.

TL;DR - An update on Patreon doesn't automatically mean a update here. Someone has to share a copy.

The longer version...

It's less an "abandoned by the author" tag and more "abandoned by the community" thing, since nobody (yet) has provided a copy or a working link. F95 doesn't rely on getting updates from / /etc... it relies on getting updates from it's members.

As far as I understand it, what's supposed to happen is that if someone spots an update to a game - they post something here (Game Requests) to point out that update to the larger community.
Someone in the F95 community downloads the game and then uploads it somewhere else or shares the links the author is providing.
They post links to the "working" downloads in the same thread. Then either a moderator notices and then updates the main game thread, or someone uses the "Report" button button to ask a moderator to update the main thread.
When the maintenance script next runs, it notices the update of the top post and removes the abandoned tag.

The quicker version is when it's one of the admin/moderators/uploaders/jr uploaders is the person who's interested enough in the game to notice the Patreon/Subscribstar. They then bypass a couple of those steps (because why send requests to yourself?) and the top post gets updated directly. I think that used to be the case with SSS and to a lessor extent with Cuntswell. But when that person lost interest (and presumably cancelled their Patreon/Subscribestar sub), nobody else picked up the baton.

Reactions: MasterMerp

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Many thanks for this explanation. I'm less stupid now. :)

Seriously, very interesting.

PS: i surely do not paid to put this game here. She do not interesting me at point to do that. But for another, why not?

Reactions: Punto

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Uploaded v0.2 & updated OP.

Jun 1, 2017
Nunsploitation ? i think im lost here, probably im not god to english..... but what the hell.... i want that nun to be mine, with or without that ...Nunsploitation .. eh, probably im a big pervert what dont know the terms.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Dev brings out an update that leads to nowhere. MC gets jacked off by one of the girls, then she steals his wallet. Basicall now he has to ask the others for help. This help doesn't work properly. One girl isn't even there. Another refuses to help because you need to get her smokes first to complete a deal before the wallet was stolen. The other three offer nothing. And if you try to advance to the next day, the game just stops. So much for testing a game before releasing it.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes