sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
The Fullscreen button opens Patreon page. Not funny, annoying.
Can confirm it happens for me if i click near it too so I think there link for Patreon my somehow overlap with the buttons

And I can completely understand why its more annoying than funny because I would not want to open Patreon every time I wanted to go from full screen to not full screen

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
You guys do know that you can open fullscreen with alt+enter right?

The old saves being broken and having no auto-save function is more annoying than that, because there's no workaround of it.

Reactions: master110

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
no changelog ?
Anyone tried it yet , new content ?
Yes, it's looking a bit better now you get separate stories with 3 of the girls, for now, Roxy, June and Sister Anne got some content in this update but you'll need to start a new game as the saves don't work.

• Love
Reactions: WaerM

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Yes, it's looking a bit better now you get separate stories with 3 of the girls, for now, Roxy, June and Sister Anne got some content in this update but you'll need to start a new game as the saves don't work.
Thank you my friend, read about the old saves not working in the comments but there was no mention of the content so I had to ask :)

Reactions: Mormont

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Any penetration?

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
The first time you talk to Sister Anne in her little room at the back of the Chapel, asking about "the Girls" brings up the same dialog list as ask about "the Staff".

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
A scene with MC or mother some name I can't remember?
Nothing happens between them although Mother superior is dishing out punishment to the girls in her own way
The first time you talk to Sister Anne in her little room at the back of the Chapel, asking about "the Girls" brings up the same dialog list as ask about "the Staff".
Yeah, I got that to some sort of mistake there.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
not a big fan of the way progression works now the former way was fine just needed more direction this one just takes you out of the experience

Reactions: EZ8lt

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Trying to Advance the story. Clicking on Anne but not able to move forward after the introduction. Tried on second and subsequent visits too but not working. Am I missing something?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Trying to Advance the story. Clicking on Anne but not able to move forward after the introduction. Tried on second and subsequent visits too but not working. Am I missing something?
Talk to the redhead and tell her about what you saw. Then go to anne's room and talk to redhead again.

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Talk to the redhead and tell her about what you saw. Then go to anne's room and talk to redhead again.
Still not working (Speaking to Cheri (the redhead) where she says about digging dirt). When speaking to Anne and goinf back to the redhead, the red head just says 'I already told you I ain't no snitch' and MC says 'Duly noted' and it stops there. not able to advance the story. Even tried advance time but to no avail. Even going back to Anne did not help. it just replays the intrp questions with Anne. Please help

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes