Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Any time you right click to open the menu, no matter what you click it opens a link to the patreon site and you are unable to click on anything because it puts the cursor on the patreon page instead of the game. I have to ctrl+alt+delete to open task manager and then close the website to be able to click on the game again. This means you can't load a save or change preferences or anything. Hopefully this gets quick soon because this is super annoying.

Edit: So, I don't know what happened the first time I played the update, but when I fired up the game again, the right click works fine now. I have no idea...

Last edited:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Any time you right click to open the menu, no matter what you click it opens a link to the patreon site and you are unable to click on anything because it puts the cursor on the patreon page instead of the game. I have to ctrl+alt+delete to open task manager and then close the website to be able to click on the game again. This means you can't load a save or change preferences or anything. Hopefully this gets quick soon because this is super annoying.
i did not have this issue at all

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I don't know how often the dev looks at these posts, but I just wanted to put a few thoughts on this game out there just in case. I think this game would be better as just a straight VN without the free roam/ sandboxish elements. This isn't a 'I hate sandbox games' post, I just think a VN is a better fit for this game.

You basically have to click on the locations in a certain order anyway to keep the game from glitching. For instance in the Roxxy chapter, if you click on the chapel before you're supposed the door gets stuck on the screen and you have to reload an earlier save. Also, if you click on a location you have already finished with, it restarts the dialogue over again which I would assume could cause problems to an internal quest log. Plus the story would still make sense if you just went through the chapters in order in different chapters of a VN as opposed to selecting the chapters for each girl individually.

Plus from a technical standpoint, I would think a VN would be a bit easier (maybe?)

I don't know how much experience the dev has, but it seems like the technical aspects of a free roam game may be beyond him/her at this point. No offense meant, any of this is beyond my abilities. I'm just making an observation.

It's not like the game would suffer from being a pure VN, unless there is a girl that the player just doesn't want to deal with at all. Of course, imho if you don't want to fuck ALL of the girls, maybe pick a different game?

Just my thoughts.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I can only hope the dev completely ignores that part of your advice...
Well, it's easy enough to avoid certain girls via dialogue choices in a VN style game as well. I don't tend to avoid content unless it's for a fetish that I'm not into, but that's just me.

Also, I appreciate it that you disagreed with me using words instead of just a facepalm. Yay dialogue!

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Well, it's easy enough to avoid certain girls via dialogue choices in a VN style game as well. I don't tend to avoid content unless it's for a fetish that I'm not into, but that's just me.
Ok?

There's plenty of ways to play (adult) games and plenty of options to make unwanted content skippable, nobody is arguing that.
My only point was that your initial suggestion sounded terrible and would ruin a lot of games for a lot of players.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
ima keep an eye on this lovely game :cool::cool:

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Had to restart a new game and the dev obviously modified some of the code from the previous version because there are bugs that weren't there before. At the beginning of the game when talking to sister Anne, it doesn't matter what you select (talk About Girls or About Staff) both points to Staff so you cannot ask about the girls when talking to Sister Anne.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Still not working (Speaking to Cheri (the redhead) where she says about digging dirt). When speaking to Anne and goinf back to the redhead, the red head just says 'I already told you I ain't no snitch' and MC says 'Duly noted' and it stops there. not able to advance the story. Even tried advance time but to no avail. Even going back to Anne did not help. it just replays the intrp questions with Anne. Please help
You played a new game instead of bugged old save? chapter 1 just was select sister Anne, see a scene, talk with the girls about mystery girl, Cherri then gives you the info it is Sister Anne when you tell her what you saw, you auto go to her room and meet maryAgnes, talk again with Cherri and you auto go to where you need to go for a talk and scene with her.

fenris95

Aug 14, 2018
To make the text legible replace the font file in /game/ with this one.

Reactions: Al500

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
How do I progress the search for my character's wallet? I just searched all the rooms when the girls weren't there but the wallet wasn't in any of them and nothing else except those empty rooms is clickable.

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out. I didn't notice before that the pillows were clickable.

Last edited:
Reactions: UserX

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
You played a new game instead of bugged old save? chapter 1 just was select sister Anne, see a scene, talk with the girls about mystery girl, Cherri then gives you the info it is Sister Anne when you tell her what you saw, you auto go to her room and meet maryAgnes, talk again with Cherri and you auto go to where you need to go for a talk and scene with her.
I started a new game as I did not have any saves of the old versions

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I'd like the opportunity to spank Cadence and Salem. Salem has mouthed off quite a few times now and it would have made sense to have the option to punish her each time she did that.

I think that this game would be better if the player had the option to punish any girl at any time during any interaction, for any reason or just because it suits him. It would make the game more interesting/varied and also be a way to quickly develop how the girls view the player.

Reactions: Somnivm Obmvtvm

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So when you talk to anne the first time in her room and choose to speak about the girls it gives you the same options as if you were talking about the staff

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Not a finished piece of work by far.. Finding contraband doesn't make it disapear.. it really needs to be tightened up or the gameplay just becomes frustrating.. With that being said it's a good premise to a game.. Great renders.. huge potential. The english is great(hate even having to write that) smooth back and forth. Maybe a 4/10 but honestly could turn into something so much better.. keep plugging away.

Reactions: JHorcoc6

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
So did this game get completely changed? I remember it being a sandbox, Salem for example having content or implied to have content....and now when I start my save doesn't work. Figured lots of changes happened, but instead of a sandbox, I just get a menu of different girls if I skip introduction?

Edit- held skip through introduction and noticed the new changes. I suppose I'll have to wait for the girls I like *cough* Salem *cough. But it's a better setup I suppose.

Edit edit :) - So I actually really like this, and I'm glad you're still putting out content. I like Cheri and Salem and Sister Anne the most I think. I'll be happy if this is a long term project, and I've come to like the chapter format. Here's to a very good future for this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadMaxine

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
Just tried it an the game started quite promising...
Quite nice background story and setting for some mindless fun, great.
Hey I can even choose the girl (quite nice ones, except one) and influence their reaction, the game says - nice...
Well until the automatic, out of the blue that Roxy harlot gives you a blowjob in the shower thing...
Seriously that totally breaks it, that would have been the chick I would have only touched
with a whip - not the flesh one though...
I hope it gets better... Honestly that schould have been a player decision.
Would have been something different for the nuns or security lady, the player is not in charge of them though.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes