JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Just tried it an the game started quite promising...
Quite nice background story and setting for some mindless fun, great.
Hey I can even choose the girl (quite nice ones, except one) and influence their reaction, the game says - nice...
Well until the automatic, out of the blue that Roxy harlot gives you a blowjob in the shower thing...
Seriously that totally breaks it, that would have been the chick I would have only touched
with a whip - not the flesh one though...
I hope it gets better... Honestly that schould have been a player decision.
Would have been something different for the nuns or security lady, the player is not in charge of them though.
I agree. The only girl less attractive than Roxy is the geriatric nun! I would have avoided her if possible.

Cadi is hot and Salem is reasonably attractive. I would have preferred being able to choose them.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Is the "morality system" that decides your path individual to each girl or an overall score that will effect the way I treat everyone?

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
I agree. The only girl less attractive than Roxy is the geriatric nun! I would have avoided her if possible.

Cadi is hot and Salem is reasonably attractive. I would have preferred being able to choose them.
Yeah Salem seems to be an interesting Character at least, worth to find out more about.
You can't spend all the time just disciplinating the girls :D

Another odd thing about the game is that there seems to be an order in the girls story arcs,
but the game states otherwise in the intro and the selection screen doesn't indicate that as well.
I wouldn't mind if you go through all the storys one by one, there just shouldn't be a selection option
in the first place simulating a player freedom which get's immediately disappointed.
If it's too hard to impement, or awkward storytelling wise, to cleanly disconnect each part from the
others, then don't do it. I'm sure the player wouldn't mind if the whole game is linear - I wouldn't.
Great story telling always tops playing features, especially in visual novels.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
A simple question about the v0.4: are the old saves (still) working?
Because, learned from bad experiences, I don't know if (again) I will have to start the game from the beginning

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
What gets us going is going to be different for each of us; I find Roxy the hottest, and my disappointment so far has been that we’re not able to hurt her past the point where she enjoys it. Let’s instill some fear into the bitch.

Reactions: Genocide

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
i talked to the goth girl and kept getting errors and when i finished talking to her it had an error then also heres the first one and its about the guy before him
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Character Scripts/meeting the girls/meeting_salem.rpy", line 72, in <module>
NameError: name 'salem_score' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Character Scripts/meeting the girls/meeting_salem.rpyc", line 72, in script
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WhereBadGirlsGo-0.4Beta-pc\WhereBadGirlsGo-0.4Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WhereBadGirlsGo-0.4Beta-pc\WhereBadGirlsGo-0.4Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WhereBadGirlsGo-0.4Beta-pc\WhereBadGirlsGo-0.4Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Character Scripts/meeting the girls/meeting_salem.rpy", line 72, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Where Bad Girls Go 0.4Beta
Mon Jun 01 16:54:59 2020
```
heres the next one its about the girls
```

While running game code:
File "game/Character Scripts/meeting the girls/meeting_salem.rpy", line 81, in <module>

Full traceback:
File "Character Scripts/meeting the girls/meeting_salem.rpyc", line 81, in script
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WhereBadGirlsGo-0.4Beta-pc\WhereBadGirlsGo-0.4Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WhereBadGirlsGo-0.4Beta-pc\WhereBadGirlsGo-0.4Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WhereBadGirlsGo-0.4Beta-pc\WhereBadGirlsGo-0.4Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
File "game/Character Scripts/meeting the girls/meeting_salem.rpy", line 81, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mon Jun 01 16:56:38 2020
```
and the last one about the staff
```

While running game code:
File "game/Character Scripts/meeting the girls/meeting_salem.rpy", line 91, in <module>

Full traceback:
File "Character Scripts/meeting the girls/meeting_salem.rpyc", line 91, in script
File "game/Character Scripts/meeting the girls/meeting_salem.rpy", line 91, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mon Jun 01 16:59:09 2020
```

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

Me too. Not enough content for now to make it worth downloading.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Did you search every cell? I think you have to keep looking at the other cells and then it should end.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Did you search every cell? I think you have to keep looking at the other cells and then it should end.
Nope, i search every cell, find zigaretts and kruzifix. But i can t end the minigame. no butten

EDIT

oh wow, now i restartet the game, loading a save right bevor the searching and now it works. -.- But it dont works yesterday

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes