TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Nope, i search every cell, find zigaretts and kruzifix. But i can t end the minigame. no butten

EDIT

oh wow, now i restartet the game, loading a save right bevor the searching and now it works. -.- But it dont works yesterday
I had the same problem. I did a save after I finished the searching then restarted the game and was able to progress. Strange bug.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Where Bad Girls Go [v0.5] Virtual Indecency

Original Size: 1.42 GB
Compressed Size: 105 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Last edited:

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
Walkthrough please
It's pretty linear and simple, with the exception of a few choices that either grand you Scene A oder Scene B depending on your choice.

I don't think that a walkthrough is needed at this point.

Did you play it and encounter anything unclear? Maybe we can help? :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i agree, its the only straight forward place i've seen.
Mega for pc plz
Nopy and workupload are also very reliable safe places with most of times good speed. There is a newer site with name like psy something that is also not bad, but only saw it once or twice used.

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
The game looks good this far. I do have one issue with it and I find the font used for the text to be a bit blurry at best some of us have a hard time reading it.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
so do you play as a dom or sub? am a sub so i was just wondering from the sound of the bio it looks like you work there so i was wondering if that means your dom or sub sorry to taske up your time hope you have a good day:)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
so do you play as a dom or sub? am a sub so i was just wondering from the sound of the bio it looks like you work there so i was wondering if that means your dom or sub sorry to taske up your time hope you have a good day:)
The MC is in a position of power, so it's mainly him being dominant (for now, anyway). The options so far generally allow you to play the MC as more assertive or more gentle, but there's no male-sub content so far.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 21/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Where bad girls go" version "0.9".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Where bad girls go" versione "0.9".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 15/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Where bad girls go" version "0.8".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Where bad girls go" versione "0.8".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Where bad girls go" version "0.5".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Where bad girls go" versione "0.5".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Is anyone going to add a mega android link. For some reason the current android version has no working link on page 1

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes