Ren'Py Abandoned Where I Belong [v0.1.0 Beta] [Elementario]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game bridges the gap of evolution ... VN before sandbox? Sandbox before VN?
Players can actually play and decide for themselves...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is some Tim advice I cherish ... to ease the grinning into laughter;)

Kudos for this, Tim:"made the EFFORT of post-working all my images and reducing their file size by saving them as lossless jpgs, and animations converted to .ogv files (the preferred format for ren'py anyway, and much smaller than .avi)..."

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
This game bridges the gap of evolution ... VN before sandbox? Sandbox before VN?
Players can actually play and decide for themselves...

Here is some Tim advice I cherish ... to ease the grinning into laughter;)
Like I said, as much as I love making games, I love talking to different people and get their opinions on my work.
These are the "Fun" times between all the head scratching coding and rendering work that need to be done :)

And that is indeed some good advice :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Hey, sorry for the late response Midhun 14235 and bockhier got a little busy with some stuff, and I did check out the apk seems like I screwed up somewhere and it kept crashing,
, I made a new one, fixed some minor bugs and tested it out. It works now.
Really really sorry for the broken port before (It was my first time porting to android) and really sorry for the delay.
Hope you enjoy :)

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Well, the progress on 2nd chapter is coming along... slowly....
I am still really busy, but I am working on it.
So, for now I decided to make this.
I was experimenting a little... so not sure if it looks pretty or not.
But I hope you guys like it :)

Scene Render 1c.jpg

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Dev said
"
2nd chapter is coming along... slowly....
I am still really busy, but I am working on it
"
Have faith in the Glory of Gaming ;)!!!
Hmmmm yes the floor here is made out of floor
He should like update for what was happen how long his progression right?

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Hi... been a while now since I posted something...
Well, first of all apologies for been inactive for so long.
I am sincerely very sorry about not keeping in touch but please I hope you guys can at least hear me out.
Things are very bad here and I am not able to work on the game anymore, I had high hopes of returning and I tried returning too but things just keep getting worse.

Originally I didn't wanted to tell everyone what's happening and why I took so long to respond because that would require me to talk about my personal life and who I am and where I live and frankly I didn't wanted to talk about about my personal life because I wanted people to judge me as a creator and judge me on my game not because of where I came from... but honestly if I don't talk about it at this point I think it will be a disservice to you guys as players.

But before that the status of the Game... it is now officially abandoned.
I am not longer able to work on it. I can't even provide enough time to make substantial progress in the game nor can I mentally pay attention to the game anymore.
I have worked very hard on this game, it may have been a bad game for most but for me its had been the best thing I ever made.
I spent months trying to perfect the code for the sandbox version of the game and even though it was not received well, I am proud of what I was able to make. It was hard work but even if for some (even my family members) it was a waste of time, I enjoyed working on it more than I had enjoyed doing anything before...
So... I will try to keep working on the game if I can... but there's no telling if the next version will come out in 2 months or 6 months or even next year or ever.
So, in a few days after I have posted this message on Patreon too, I will take down my patreon too.

Now... on to the details...
Just a warning, its going to be long so if you are not interested and only wanted to know about the game's status, its already written above. So, now for those whom I have disappointed by not posting anything for such a long time... I know its a lot but I'd be glad if you hear my reason for it-

Well, the reason I didn't wanted to talk about my personal details is because of stereotypes, most people have their minds set on what a person belonging to a particular group is like and I didn't wanted to people to that about me. I wanted to be known because of my work.
But since I am unsure of what my future is going to be, I am posting this here.

I honestly had no intention of telling all the details about my personal life and what's happening where I live... because first no one really cares and second because I didn't wanted to be judged about the kind of person I am based on where I live and what I believe in.
The reason I decided to talk about all this today is because I saw a friend's email yesterday (Sorry Carl, I know you sent that message many days ago but I only got to check it yesterday) He has been supporting me until now and even when most people thought the game had been abandoned he messaged me to ask how I am. But finally yesterday in his message I saw he stopped supporting me (The problem isn't that he stopped supporting me because honestly he should have stopped long time ago) and he stopped supporting me not because I was inactive for so long but because he didn't even knew what my problems were. Which understandably is unfair... I know most people won't ever see my message even those who see won't read all this but still I wanted to give a valid reason for my absence and why I abandoned the game.
As much as I love this game and as much as I want to see it been completed... truth is I have no idea if I will even live after a few weeks or be trapped in some detention camp for the rest of my life... So, leaving this game as it is just didn't felt right.

So... there you have it, so for disappointing and... let's hope that the worst doesn't come to pass.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hi... been a while now since I posted something...
Well, first of all apologies for been inactive for so long.
I am sincerely very sorry about not keeping in touch but please I hope you guys can at least hear me out.
Things are very bad here and I am not able to work on the game anymore, I had high hopes of returning and I tried returning too but things just keep getting worse.

Originally I didn't wanted to tell everyone what's happening and why I took so long to respond because that would require me to talk about my personal life and who I am and where I live and frankly I didn't wanted to talk about about my personal life because I wanted people to judge me as a creator and judge me on my game not because of where I came from... but honestly if I don't talk about it at this point I think it will be a disservice to you guys as players.

But before that the status of the Game... it is now officially abandoned.
I am not longer able to work on it. I can't even provide enough time to make substantial progress in the game nor can I mentally pay attention to the game anymore.
I have worked very hard on this game, it may have been a bad game for most but for me its had been the best thing I ever made.
I spent months trying to perfect the code for the sandbox version of the game and even though it was not received well, I am proud of what I was able to make. It was hard work but even if for some (even my family members) it was a waste of time, I enjoyed working on it more than I had enjoyed doing anything before...
So... I will try to keep working on the game if I can... but there's no telling if the next version will come out in 2 months or 6 months or even next year or ever.
So, in a few days after I have posted this message on Patreon too, I will take down my patreon too.

Now... on to the details...
Just a warning, its going to be long so if you are not interested and only wanted to know about the game's status, its already written above. So, now for those whom I have disappointed by not posting anything for such a long time... I know its a lot but I'd be glad if you hear my reason for it-

Well, the reason I didn't wanted to talk about my personal details is because of stereotypes, most people have their minds set on what a person belonging to a particular group is like and I didn't wanted to people to that about me. I wanted to be known because of my work.
But since I am unsure of what my future is going to be, I am posting this here.

I honestly had no intention of telling all the details about my personal life and what's happening where I live... because first no one really cares and second because I didn't wanted to be judged about the kind of person I am based on where I live and what I believe in.
The reason I decided to talk about all this today is because I saw a friend's email yesterday (Sorry Carl, I know you sent that message many days ago but I only got to check it yesterday) He has been supporting me until now and even when most people thought the game had been abandoned he messaged me to ask how I am. But finally yesterday in his message I saw he stopped supporting me (The problem isn't that he stopped supporting me because honestly he should have stopped long time ago) and he stopped supporting me not because I was inactive for so long but because he didn't even knew what my problems were. Which understandably is unfair... I know most people won't ever see my message even those who see won't read all this but still I wanted to give a valid reason for my absence and why I abandoned the game.
As much as I love this game and as much as I want to see it been completed... truth is I have no idea if I will even live after a few weeks or be trapped in some detention camp for the rest of my life... So, leaving this game as it is just didn't felt right.

So... there you have it, so for disappointing and... let's hope that the worst doesn't come to pass.
that sad news bro, but life can hit us pretty hard some times, hope you find the will and time maybe in the future to do what you like, as for the second no one here will judge you for your etnics / race, religión etc we all are free to choose how we live and what we want in life.
Best of luck to you ;)

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
that sad news bro, but life can hit us pretty hard some times, hope you find the will and time maybe in the future to do what you like, as for the second no one here will judge you for your etnics / race, religión etc we all are free to choose how we live and what we want in life.
Best of luck to you ;)
Thanks man... I am glad to hear that.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
But the UN and the World does not want to interfere with what BJP is doing because they get good business from India and because a substantial amount of their money is invested in India.
You all understand correctly: the UN has long turned into an organization to get rid of officials who have become unnecessary, who do not decide anything, but only fulfill political orders of some countries.
Hold on or run, do not hope that someone will save you.

Reactions: Elementario
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote