Ren'Py Abandoned Where I Belong [v0.1.0 Beta] [Elementario]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I don't want to take long just because its incest, I just want to take some time to develop the relationships with characters and make it seem real and natural.
Nothing else, I was actually willing to make some sex scenes with the family as a dream sequence but now I have decided that I don't really want to have sex scenes as dream sequences (Maybe I can add some teasing but not sure yet.)
I just hope I can pull off a good story with some good sex scenes.
Thank you for your reply :)
just be carefull that real and natural doenst end in a long wait, it may have worked before when the market was small and not this big, there is a lot of devs now and a lot of them are doing a nice work ;)

Vn is meaning for visual novel as you may know, so meaning text and images (animated or not)
Linear Vn is a visual novel with no choices, is just pure story.

I think you should put Vn too as rob suggest ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Elementario

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
ok..finished..quite a lot for a v0-1 release..the vn style will please many more people..ya there are sandbox fans..but vn is the king ;) (my opinion of course..)
Well, now that you have said it, I have no choice but to go full VN style from now on xD
But seriously, VN version was way better received than sandbox version, I guess I now know how to progress.

needs some minor spellchecking but was pretty good actually...
About spellchecking, I will get to it soon. A good friend of mine has volunteered to do the spellchecking for free, I can't ask too much from him but most probably next chapter will not have many mistakes.

pity "he"was only stunned and not killed..
Well, I am not sure I want to kill anyone just yet ;)

how am i gonna boink (the very obvious succubus(her hair looks like lil horns)) hehehee
I am assuming you are talking about Adrienne? haha... well... let's just say... it will hard.

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Linear:arranged in or extending along a straight or nearly straight line.
"linear movement"
progressing from one stage to another in a single series of steps; sequential.
"a linear narrative"
choice is the enemy of linear :p
True xD
Now I feel stupid :LOL:
I will ask UncleVT to fix it soon :)

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
just be carefull that real and natural doenst end in a long wait, it may have worked before when the market was small and not this big, there is a lot of devs now and a lot of them are doing a nice work ;)

Vn is meaning for visual novel as you may know, so meaning text and images (animated or not)
Linear Vn is a visual novel with no choices, is just pure story.

Ithink you should put Vn too as rob suggest ;)
That is actually right, I will try not to take too long in trying to make things natural, that will be a very big mistake.

For some reason I don't why, maybe I read somewhere that kinetic is the one without any choices and linear have choices, I need to check again.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
I need at least 5TB to get me off nowadays.
Hey, thanks for the reply.
Nice to see you like sandbox more, the reason I made it sandbox was because I wanted that feeling of exploration in the game.

Thanks for the support, I hope I can make a good game :)
well its my opinion cuz i think makes the game broother (sory english, as in further with more options) and lets you play with the story. the rest is up to you, think you saw nuff here to get an idea what ppl want... and what ppl are ready to suport.

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
well its my opinion cuz i think makes the game broother (sory english, as in further with more options) and lets you play with the story. the rest is up to you, think you saw nuff here to get an idea what ppl want... and what ppl are ready to suport.
Yeah, I liked sandbox more and frankly I wasted a lot of time in trying to make all the systems work but that was because I thought VN version would be boring and people would not like it much.
But let's just say I was VERY wrong, and plus I kinda liked the flow of the VN version too.
Plus ThunderRob said so, so I am definitely going VN version now xD

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Yeah, I liked sandbox more and frankly I wasted a lot of time in trying to make all the systems work but that was because I thought VN version would be boring and people would not like it much.
But let's just say I was VERY wrong, and plus I kinda liked the flow of the VN version too.
Plus ThunderRob said so, so I am definitely going VN version now xD
as i said, do what you feel right for your work. If you feel your work is a VN version, then go ahead, we the fans just wait and see what the next update brings.

• Love

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
as i said, do what you feel right for your work. If you feel your work is a VN version, then go ahead, we the fans just wait and see what the next update brings.
Thank you so much for being patient, I hope I will not disappoint :)

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
The soap? in Hope's bathing scene or in Elaine's bathing scene?
A little help would be great so I can fix it soon, but I will still try to find and fix it.
Thanks for the feedback :)
I just mean that the stretching on the bubbles looks a little weird. Maybe its just the limitations of whatever programs you're using and can't fix it.

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
I just mean that the stretching on the bubbles looks a little weird. Maybe its just the limitations of whatever programs you're using and can't fix it.
Oh yeah, I get that, that's cos I use Daz there were only 3 assets for soap and this one was the best, I am not sure how I can fix it but I will try tinkering with it in the next version :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it was the sci-fi mystery "hmmm" story that kept me here to give it another chance..you cant let a potential great story just fall by the wayside..we need more stories..

• Love

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
it was the sci-fi mystery "hmmm" story that kept me here to give it another chance..you cant let a potential great story just fall by the wayside..we need more stories..
Glad to hear that. I am not a good story teller but I am trying to do my best.
I just hope people will enjoy it :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote