Ren'Py Abandoned Where I Belong [v0.1.0 Beta] [Elementario]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
s5 copyads.jpg

Overview:
A story about a young boy with amnesia who was found and adopted by a family.
Story revolves around the boy finding out more about himself and what he is and what he is meant to do and living out his normal life with his friends and family while still trying to make sense of the situation he finds himself wrapped up in. An exploration of himself and the other characters he encounters in the game.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-17
Release Date: 2019-07-17
Developer: Elementario -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Hints:

DOWNLOAD
Visual Novel Version:
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -
Sandbox Version:
Win/Linux:
- - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 11.jpg screenshot0097.png screenshot0098.png screenshot0099.png screenshot0100.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is a box with the sands of time ... remember the sands of time and the platforms and the fights?
Fight for your girls, get them to safety ... be the arabian prince to save the west!

Reactions: Elementario

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Where I Belong [v0.1.0 Beta] [Elementario] - Original Size: 580MB

Download Win (89.8MB): -

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Younger girl (Elaine) looks hot. Nice model, didn't see that one before
+ Liked the little prologue, mild sci-fi vibes
+ Really liked the render quality and lighting, looked nice throughout - but sadly, only 720p and it shows
+ Eva looks nice

+- Elizabeth and Lucy are ok
+- Pretty bad Engrish at times, but not that bad

- Adrienne is ugly. She looks like she's 50 something
- Hazel looks like a mustard-colored rotisserie chicken
- The UI and the sandbox stuff, along with the convoluted tutorial on them, look really bad
- Using additional key bindings to navigate instead of using the mouse is the most unneeded feature I've ever seen

The sandbox was so infuriatingly confusing, hard to use and killing the fun without adding any worth to the game. You had me excited up until the moment the tutorial for the UI / sandbox started. From that moment on, I really tried having fun but it killed all the fun and after 10 more minutes of clicking through stuff, I just quit and checked the pictures via Unren... such a shame. I hope the dev will rethink this approach. If this was just a classic visual novel without sandbox stuff, it could be a hit. Elaine is just so hot.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
A story about a young boy with amnesia who was found and adopted by a family yeah right where is the incest patch
dont think they can add one without changing the story too much base off the info and picture we see the story scfi meaning the story like got a cool and scary past for the boy ldont know dev full story for the game maybe in the future if the story close to a incest ver

Jun 13, 2018
A story about a young boy with amnesia who was found and adopted by a family yeah right where is the incest patch
In my books being adopted makes the incest tag questionable. After all you are only related to that person on file and as far as you and them are concerned. There's no blood relation there.

But that's just me, I really don't think in games like this incest tags should count.

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
In my books being adopted makes the incest tag questionable. After all you are only related to that person on file and as far as you and them are concerned. There's no blood relation there.

But that's just me, I really don't think in games like this incest tags should count.
Adopted by a family is often used to hide incest content from Patreon and can be restored with a patch and the overview is questionable, there may be incest in the game, maybe he finds his real family later on or this is his real family

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote