Ren'Py Abandoned Where I Belong [v0.1.0 Beta] [Elementario]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Glad to hear that. I am not a good story teller but I am trying to do my best.
I just hope people will enjoy it :)
well..if ya ever implement girl on girl scenes..contact Avaron1974 ..pay her 50 pounds sterling and let her tell ya how women actually work..HAHAAAA...dudes have no idea...i only said that to get her 50 pounds sterling o_O plus i like saying 50 pounds sterling...and i have heat stroke(he might not be kidding about that)

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
well..if ya ever implement girl on girl scenes..contact Avaron1974 ..pay her 50 pounds sterling and let her tell ya how women actually work..HAHAAAA...dudes have no idea...i only said that to get her 50 pounds sterling o_O plus i like saying 50 pounds sterling...and i have heat stroke(he might not be kidding about that)
Well, I do plan to implement girl on girl scenes but I don't think I can even afford giving someone 5 pounds sterling let alone 50 pounds sterling, I am financially a little tight right now, but in the future if I am able to afford it, sure I will ask for her help and let her know that ThunderRob told me to give you 50 pounds sterling exact not a pound less not a pound more.

P.S. Now because of you I want to say 50 pound sterling again and again xD

Reactions: Canto Forte

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
That is actually right, I will try not to take too long in trying to make things natural, that will be a very big mistake.

For some reason I don't why, maybe I read somewhere that kinetic is the one without any choices and linear have choices, I need to check again.
never heard of that and i have played japan vns for 10 years... linear vns may have choices but they will never affect the story, thats why they are called linear (because they either dont have choices or have them but they dont change anything in the game, for example there is some vns that are linear but they have some kind of choice to avoid certain scenes or just to enrich the story but they are called fake choices, usually to game overs or just mere choices to add info etc)

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
never heard of that and i have played japan vns for 10 years... linear vns may have choices but they will never affect the story, thats why they are called linear (because they either dont have choices or have them but they dont change anything in the game, for example there is some vns that are linear but they have some kind of choice to avoid certain scenes or just to enrich the story but they are called fake choices, usually to game overs or just mere choices to add info etc)
Oh alright, that makes sense.
As I said I don't really remember I just thought that linear fits the kind of game I am making, but I have changed it to VN now.
So, thanks for the help :)

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
This is a good game, you guys should play it. It needs a little work here and there but it's got potential to be really good... and since he took out the unnecessary gameplay elements it runs like your average Ren'Py VN with choices & whatnot. The story definitely has me interested to see what happens next. I'll reserve a star rating for once there is more content/later updates. Keep it up!

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
This is a good game, you guys should play it. It needs a little work here and there but it's got potential to be really good... and since he took out the unnecessary gameplay elements it runs like your average Ren'Py VN with choices & whatnot. The story definitely has me interested to see what happens next. I'll reserve a star rating for once there is more content/later updates. Keep it up!
Thanks a lot for the feedback.
I am glad to hear that you think it has potential, I will do my best to live up to it.
Just glad to see some support :)
I will try even harder to make a better game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hey..ThunderRobians!!..come..back to this game..play the redone version..it IS what you wanted..those who want the joy of VNiness will rejoice...the premise is great..you "4 years later" so are a proper adult.. :O so yes..this game is on my play list now..(my ego has labled my followers :O #noego#sohumble#hopetheybuyallmybullshit

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
hey..ThunderRobians!!..come..back to this game..play the redone version..it IS what you wanted..those who want the joy of VNiness will rejoice...the premise is great..you "4 years later" so are a proper adult.. :O so yes..this game is on my play list now..(my ego has labled my followers :O #noego#sohumble#hopetheybuyallmybullshit
Thank you so much for that xD
Can't believe my dream has finally came true :cry: ThunderRob liked my game :cry:
You truly are the most *cough* humble guy ever xD

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Where I Belong [v0.1.0 Beta] [Elementario] - Original Size: 580MB

Download Win (89.8MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Go for final version, play boy, it has 8.9 MB extra for finishing this madness;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All right ...gonna lose myself in the sand box ... I always liked freedom to judge and explore the game world, but game has to come at me from all directions, harassing me into taking the next step, goading me into taking the reins ... that is a good game. Freedom to be alive, not stuck to the fate of a poor antihero given the worst possible choices;)

Reactions: Elementario

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
All right ...gonna lose myself in the sand box ... I always liked freedom to judge and explore the game world, but game has to come at me from all directions, harassing me into taking the next step, goading me into taking the reins ... that is a good game. Freedom to be alive, not stuck to the fate of a poor antihero given the worst possible choices;)
I am sorry, I am not a native English speaker so I am a little confused, but I am guessing you like sandbox?
...I am sorry to disappoint you but I may be dropping sandbox completely, mostly everyone enjoyed the VN version way more and well, let's just say sandbox had a lot that of things that people hated... so I may be moving forward with he VN version only.
Hope you enjoy the VN version too :cry:

• Love

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are doing more good than a lot of devs combined. Be brave, pump those renders in the game like there was no tomorrow!

... but be careful -> VN means no lee way but deux ex machina way... you have to do good story telling and nice goading / compelling love talk in and around the sack;)

Happy DEv ...err...rendering + posing + awesome babes making!

• Love
Reactions: Elementario

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Where I Belong [v0.1.0 Beta] [Elementario] - Original Size: 588.9MB
Visual Novel Version
Download Win (91.19MB): -

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
You are doing more good than a lot of devs combined. Be brave, pump those renders in the game like there was no tomorrow!

... but be careful -> VN means no lee way but deux ex machina way... you have to do good story telling and nice goading / compelling love talk in and around the sack;)

Happy DEv ...err...rendering + posing + awesome babes making!
Haha thanks a lot, I will try my best.
Just want to make a fun game for everyone.

BTW "awesome babes making" reminds me of something... I still haven't revealed my main heroine yet, need to fine tune her a little,
Maybe I will reveal her soon ;)

• Love

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I am sorry, I am not a native English speaker so I am a little confused, but I am guessing you like sandbox?
...I am sorry to disappoint you but I may be dropping sandbox completely, mostly everyone enjoyed the VN version way more and well, let's just say sandbox had a lot that of things that people hated... so I may be moving forward with he VN version only.
Hope you enjoy the VN version too :cry:
you just got Canto'd..everyone does..he has his own language..undecipherable...do not try..we all have..just go with the flow and try to believe everything he says is probably positive..LOL

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017

Where I Belong [v0.1.0 Beta] [Elementario] - Original Size: 588.9MB
Visual Novel Version
Download Win (91.19MB): -

Thanks for the crunched version man, I am too stupid to realize I should have compressed the images before releasing the game... again xD

Thanks a lot for your hard work!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote