4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So have I missed anything with the mom, or is there no scene with her yet?
It's pretty much just been the MC catching up with her even though she is mute just that and checking her out is all we have had so far.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
So have I missed anything with the mom, or is there no scene with her yet?
If you take a beating at the prison she will try to nurse you inside the bathroom and will brush her boobs against you a little, so far that's all I could find.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Looking at the progression of the story, we might be a ways off from Helen getting too much material. There’s stuff with the sisters and friends that seems to be more of an immediate factor.

I’d definitely love to see more of it though, and more stuff with the Aunt.

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
really like the game so far , alot of choice a paths i also really love the reworked renders and new helen looks amazing cant wait for the next update

teroda

Mar 2, 2019
look up 5 replies and you see an answer from the dev himself.... although its taking quite long, but i hope he delivers when its finished :)

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Hey Oceanlab I noticed Zoey has an inconsistent number of tattoos at the campfire scene. The tattoos on her Upper Back and Waist Side are later gone. I don't know if you already knew this or not, just thought i point this out to you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol I didn't even notice. But she looks fine with just the tramp stamp as well.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I would suggest you ignore when someone says "Game is aboned" or "Is game aboned" about 1-10 posts after an update on progress. Treat it as 1) obvious troll bait or 2) can't read, can't scroll. Ignore them and maybe either they'll stop or they'll learn to read and use a computer/tablet/phone.
Repeat offenders will be sent to The KLX School of HAI (hard anal insertions).

BTW. Best storyline so far??
For me, it's a tie between finding out why mom is quiet and how I can help Katie.

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
The 25% thing seems more like a pre set permanent variable once it happens, I keep backing up to see if it changes but it doesn't, always the same person.

There isn't even an option to edit it in the save file.
Scrolling back worked for me after I didn't like the outcome

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes