4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
you've been asking this in tons of threads.

just look at the tags instead of spamming questions.
I apologize for spamming but the only reason I am asking instead of just looking at the tags is that sometimes it's tagged like the game (love season) but it's not implemented in the current version and going to be implemented in future version.

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT and Jack-O

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I apologize for spamming but the only reason I am asking instead of just looking at the tags is that sometimes it's tagged like the game (love season) but it's not implemented in the current version and going to be implemented in future version.
Did you played Love Season? From where did you got that misinformation?

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Damn it seems all of these models are hot, I just finished with the latest version and that camping trip was insanely wild.
The Darkstar route was very satisfying. I broke up with Miru so that leaves me with plenty of time to "explore". Emilie is one of my favorite girls and she's stacked just the way I like em but Katie is my number one choice. Looking forward to the next update.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Damn it seems all of these models are hot, I just finished with the latest version and that camping trip was insanely wild.
The Darkstar route was very satisfying. I broke up with Miru so that leaves me with plenty of time to "explore". Emilie is one of my favorite girls and she's stacked just the way I like em but Katie is my number one choice. Looking forward to the next update.
Hmmm, can you do her sister if you broke up with her in the future is the question I'm asking myself right now :unsure:

MrDavies97

Jun 24, 2019
Ok so the game is really good can't wait for more but this update has been out for over 2 months and the game has a lot of bugs I know its a beta but maybe fix the constant crashing. other than the crashing really good game

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What are the possibles relationships with katie ? a love/carring route is possible ?
Yes, I believe so (unless something drastically changes in coming releases). As of this last release and the camping scenes, I have a playthrough where she actually loves the MC and begins to show affection.

May 13, 2018
[QUOTE="Oceanlab, post

Thread Updated: 2019-10-07
Release Date: 2019-10-07
Developer: Ocean - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5 Full
Language: English
[/QUOTE]

This is a solid game. Hope there'll be an update soon.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
[QUOTE="Oceanlab, post

Thread Updated: 2019-10-07
Release Date: 2019-10-07
Developer: Ocean - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5 Full
Language: English

This is a solid game. Hope there'll be an update soon.
There is a post a few pages back detailing what's going on which may interest you.
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-it-all-began-v0-5-full-oceanlab.19856/post-2680017

Last edited:
Reactions: UnDoubleUpUhUh

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017

0.6 status - New Helen - Summer's Gone - The remake and more
Good evening.
Loooong post incoming.
1. 0.6 State
2. My current situation *updated*
3. Summer's Gone
4. Monthly wallpapers
5. The remake
6. New Helen

0.6 state
In the last few days, I wasn't able to work on it. For the first time in my life, I got food poisoning. 10/10 would do it again. I still feel somehow "weak." but at least the headache that came to the dehydration is gone.
I can look at a monitor again without the feeling of my eyes popping out.
I've rendered around 80 images yet and I made the decision to do Quality > Quantity. This means no more 2100+ image update until I can do them in high quality within a reasonable time (max 2 months).
I keep you guys updated and the first previews will come soon.

My current situation *updated*
I told you guys about the health insurance debt I have to pay. I managed to get it down to "only" 9 months of back pay. This means I have to pay a little less.
And as I told you guys, I had to get another job because of that which I have now. It's only 3 times a week and it won't consume "developer time" but it will stress my mental state. And I hope I will be able to quit it in 9 months at the latest.

Summer's Gone
Summer's what?" Summer's Gone is a game from a real-life friend. Some of you might know it. It launched in May 2019 and hasn't been updated yet. I promised him to help him render when I was working on 0.5. Which I did.
I was there when he wrote the story for Summer's Gone and I influenced it too. "Where it all began" & "Summer's Gone" play in the same universe.
But we came to the conclusion that it would be better that I join him as a dev. And I liked that very much. At the moment I am getting 75% of the revenue of the game. (It's not much.) Because his time schedule is busy as hell and I'm working on it atm too.

Just to be clear, WIAB is my number 1 priority!
The release of Summer's Gone Chapter 2 is near. I will give you guys the game on release, too.
Here are some previews from the upcoming Chapter 2 if interested.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And one that even the actual supporters haven't seen yet.
These renders were done by me.
I personally wouldn't start another game when I haven't even finished the first one. But I'm not alone in this and he's a dear friend of mine and it's nice to not see the same faces in DAZ over and over again. Kinda makes it exciting again.
His Patreon:

Monthly wallpapers.
Yesterday(?) I published 31+4 Wallpapers and it took me much longer than I had expected. I will do them every two months now. At least until I can afford a more powerful PC.
If you haven't seen them yet, here are two NON-NTR examples.

The remake
As y'all know I plan on remaking the first 3-4 versions of the game. When I started over a year ago I just installed DAZ and started working on WIAB. Learning by doing.
When the game launched, I had no idea where the story should really go. It wasn't until 0.5 I decided where the story should go and end. I wrote most of the main events and I had to make a decision.
What is "Where it all began"?
It isn't an Adult game. It's a story-driven game with adult elements. The remake will also change some background story elements. Like dates, years, etc. I will enhance and animate every sex scene that wasn't animated before. The dialogue will be enhanced, too.
I don't like it when devs rework their game and stop posting new content. Like if I would postpone 0.6 to after the rework which would take months.
So someday in the future, I will release the reworked version together with an update. (With 0.7 to 0.9.)
Here are 2 previews of the new beginning in comparison.

Current
Reworked:

New Helen
Speaking of reworks. I have changed Helen. I enhanced certain parts. (Especially her face, her skin in general, ass & boobs.)
Helen from 0.5
New Helen
I hope you like her.

If you guys have questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask.
Have a great day!
- Ocean
:)
For some reason i cant see the images in the spoiler tags?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes