4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Thanks for your beginner friendly suggestions, but i do know that stuff already. Just cause i didnt participate actively or comment until recently doesnt mean i havent used this website and the search function extensively, which i did.

Again, you as the others are unfortunately missing my point: Im not searching for ANY ntr content, (i have played a lot of good games with this fetisch) im just pointing out that the game description in this game was misleading.
Thats it.
Doesnt mean im dumb or inexperienced.

Of Course I know this behavior is not gonne change over night and maybe its not going to change at all.

And yes there are a lot of workarounds to this like asking or searching. But again as i said already: Is this really the way its supposed to be? Should i not trust any description of the game and read the whole walkthrough spoilering everything just to confirm that it really has that fetish? Why do we even have a genre description or the tags then?

Ibrawar

Oct 19, 2017
What a load of entitled nonsense. The description is the description for the game but you are playing a work in progress beta version. Despite there being a huge amount of games in this state it doesn't mean you have to micro manage your game description to fit the exact details of the current beta or whatever version.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
It's still very early in development and it seems to be going in a direction where full NTR is possible.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Tried to give some positive feedback to you because you mentioned you cannot allow yourself to download stuff only to find out it doesn't have the content you like. Also iirc nobody wrote you're dumb or inexperienced, but you seem extremely picky about something.

A rule of thumb in use here for a time, even before I registered, is basically:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, to all in here - which char you wish to see being updated the most? What do you hope to see being added to him / her? I wanna know more about dad-and-son relationship, perhaps they can become buddies again in later episodes. Don't like seeing them fighting for reasons. Always find it arkward to place own family members as contrahents. It really needs a good story to draw me in.

Also some sidequests, like courting a Mary-Jane char (like farmer's daughter, a young bubbly blonde) is fun. Won't change anything with main story but gives a bit variety. The setting would be just perfect for this. :)

Reactions: UncleVT

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
And yes there are a lot of workarounds to this like asking or searching. But again as i said already: Is this really the way its supposed to be? Should i not trust any description of the game and read the whole walkthrough spoilering everything just to confirm that it really has that fetish? Why do we even have a genre description or the tags then?
NTR means that your "sweetheart" is cheating on you and you have to endure it. Like the kissing scene. Netorare isn't only sex, in my opinion. It's everything you personally count as cheating.
I understand your point. But if I hadn't tagged NTR, everyone here would be screaming for the NTR tag. Just because of Mirus thoughts and the scenes that can happen (kissing, touching.)

Any news? I feel like it has been a while since 0.2
It's been less than three weeks. v.0.3 will be released in ~February. And it will be the biggest update so far.

Sadly, I don't get any notification when somebody posts in this thread.

And as I said in a previous post. Update 2 was a pure story update. (There will never be an update without NSFW scenes) Update 3 is still a story update, but will include a lot more naughty stuff.
For me, there must always be a story behind these sex scenes. I can't just let two people who just met, fuck. (Rape of course is an exception.)

:)

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
NTR means that your "sweetheart" is cheating on you and you have to endure it. Like the kissing scene. Netorare isn't only sex, in my opinion. It's everything you personally count as cheating.
I understand your point. But if I hadn't tagged NTR, everyone here would be screaming for the NTR tag. Just because of Mirus thoughts and the scenes that can happen (kissing, touching.)

It's been less than three weeks. v.0.3 will be released in ~February. And it will be the biggest update so far.

And as I said in a previous post. Update 2 was a pure story update. (There will never be an update without NSFW scenes) Update 3 is still a story update, but will include a lot more naughty stuff.
For me, there must always be a story behind these sex scenes. I can't just let two people who just met, fuck. (Rape of course is an exception.)

Dude, you're killing it with the story, another story update will be just what the doctor ordered:)(y)

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017

The unexpected Miru kissing scene was a BIG turn on. It seemed out of nowhere and she just did it naturally and uncontrollably because of past feelings for the cop. Unexpected little netorare like that is way better than expected netorare like having straight out sex in front of your boyfriend and making him watch or something right from the start. The small to big cheating build up behind his back without him knowing is the better drama and hooks the player emotionally in the game. At least with me it does. It's like a soap opera I can't stop watching. :p

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
The unexpected Miru kissing scene was a BIG turn on. It seemed out of nowhere and she just did it naturally and uncontrollably because of past feelings for the cop. Unexpected little netorare like that is way better than expected netorare like having straight out sex in front of your boyfriend and making him watch or something right from the start. The small to big cheating build up behind his back without him knowing is the better drama and hooks the player emotionally in the game. At least with me it does. It's like a soap opera I can't stop watching. :p
Yeah loved it too, I'm sure one day in some update she'll embrace the slut some of us are forging her to become :D

Reactions: SomeOldFart

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Hopefully in the next fetish poll there will be a shemale/futa option. So if people want to play with one they can. Or they can have Miru play with one and watch/join in. I wonder if Klx proposed this exact thing...

Mar 1, 2018
Hopefully in the next fetish poll there will be a shemale/futa option. So if people want to play with one they can. Or they can have Miru play with one and watch/join in. I wonder if Klx proposed this exact thing...
Please dont =D Even if its optional, maybe accidentally I run into some scene of that. Couldn´t live with the imagination of Miru having a dick =D Sorry

D

Deleted member 1050319

Hey guys,

I'm about 170 renders in. Tomorrow I will upload some preview pics.
I just wanted to let you guys know, I am not dead. :)

It will be the biggest update so far.
Also, another poll will be out soon. It's for the 20$ and 30$ patreons. (About a future character.)
Update 3 will be released in ~ late February to early March. :)
In 9 days you can propose fetishes again.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
im hoping to add either petplay sleep sex or cosplay to the next poll. if any1 has voting power leave me a message so we can try and get one of them on the poll by agreeing on one of the options. or send me a message of what your suggestion is and if i like it i'll add my vote to yours. the only exceptions at the moment are cucking and femdom since those were on the previous poll and didnt win i feel like they'll show up again anyways.

Reactions: fbass
D

Deleted member 1050319

Some previews of the first 180 renders. At the moment it is going a bit slower than I expected (because some scenes are killing my vram). But I think this will change as soon as certain scenes are done

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018
Preview change.
Hey guys,
Some of you might remember the last preview I uploaded. The pic with the three girls.
If not.. it's just a few clicks away.
As I already said on discord. One of the actors got executed by the asian mafia. (Damn you Miru!)
So I'm here to show you her replacement.

And here an additional pic.

Rip the girl we will now never see naked. :(

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018
Fetish suggestions are open!
All Patreons who pledge 5$ or more can now propose a fetish.
The suggestions are now open for three days.
On the last day, I will make a post with all proposed fetishes.

On January 26th the poll is going to start.

Every fetish that wins the poll will be permanently in the game. Not just for one update.

Have a nice day :)

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018
Fetish suggestions last day and the current top 5.
So, today is the last day to propose a fetish you would like to see in the game.
Suggestions are going to end in ~9 hours.
Here are the Top 5 proposed fetishes till now:
(Not ranked)
  • Pregnancy
  • Cosplay
  • Cuckold
  • Fem dom
  • Exhibitionism

Last time "Blackmail" got elected.
For those who haven't proposed anything yet, you now know which fetishes are in the race. Backup the one you like (or hate the least.) because only 3 are going to get into the poll.
I might change this 3 poll thingy in the future. If more different fetishes are going to get propsed, I will do 5 instead of 3.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes