4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Ok, one last thing. It it really necessary to define her as an "Asian Girlfriend", that was a tad bit racist honestly.
How is that racist?
It's perfectly fine to say "asian girlfriend" or "german girlfriend" or whatever, especially in games or other media in case of someone wondering which race or nationality she belongs to.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Glad that this game has not been abandoned. Having multiple paths and optional NTR content means longer wait times for any substantial update.
With regular updates, hope that dev can gain more patrons.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I had played the game previously and I'd say that the relationship with Miru is NOT romantic, it's more of umm...relationship based on mostly just sex. And while sex is great and all, but romance would be nice too, help with immersion and connecting with the characters, but as it is right now; no, not so much. Think the romance would/will be with someone else.

As for NTR; avoidable, just make the right decisions to not get +NTR points and you're good :)
I don't mind NTR if it serves a purpose.

I agree with you that it's more sex based. It's only 0.3 so things may get deeper but we'll have to see. I wouldn't mind her going off with someone else if it led to better things romance wise for the MC. I don't see the point in trying to keep them together purely for the sex, it seems a silly reason to stay together.

It's just a strange one. It's the first time i've come across NTR in a game where i've wanted the couple to split up because that relationship doesn't feel right.

I'm going to use my first play through to see if I can keep them together, just to check if it blossoms into something deeper.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I don't mind NTR if it serves a purpose.

I agree with you that it's more sex based. It's only 0.3 so things may get deeper but we'll have to see. I wouldn't mind her going off with someone else if it led to better things romance wise for the MC. I don't see the point in trying to keep them together purely for the sex, it seems a silly reason to stay together.

It's just a strange one. It's the first time i've come across NTR in a game where i've wanted the couple to split up because that relationship doesn't feel right.

I'm going to use my first play through to see if I can keep them together, just to check if it blossoms into something deeper.
i have NTR turned off and when the "girlfriend" kicked a wall to go into a possible NTR scene with the doctor im like is this seriously what most NTR games are like for build up sex scenes

the asian is cute but man shes a freaking bimbo and judging by your other comments shes a NTR plot trigger so her entire existence of an actual character is pretty pointless

Reactions: Eerie Entity

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
@Avaron1974

At first I thought the nonchalant way the MC and Miru discuss things in there relationship was not convincing as far as calling them anything but fuck buddies, but after seeing more of both of their backstories, their relationship actually seems to be pretty solid and they are just very comfortable with one another and have say it like it is personalities. The developers do a real good job at the narration along different routes. I am going to try to keep them together while maybe leaning toward a more open relationship, given that the taboo sex options for the MC will be hard to resist on the first playthrough lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
i have NTR turned off and when the "girlfriend" kicked a wall to go into a possible NTR scene with the doctor im like is this seriously what most NTR games are like for build up sex scenes

the asian is cute but man shes a freaking bimbo and judging by your other comments shes a NTR plot trigger so her entire existence of an actual character is pretty pointless
She is definitely a nympho, but don't underestimate her.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Haha. I usually go non-ntr myself (save female/female stuff, yes a-typical male here), but I left the option on since its avoidable and the dialog/situations she has seems more natural when you leave potential ntr on. I also find it amusing to watch her tease the non-mc characters only to cockblock them.

Reactions: Nizzquizz

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Haha. I usually go non-ntr myself (save female/female stuff, yes a-typical male here), but I left the option on since its avoidable and the dialog/situations she has seems more natural when you leave potential ntr on. I also find it amusing to watch her tease the non-mc characters only to cockblock them.
ive noticed theres a incest tag in this game im kinda curious why there hasnt been a patch for it yet due to Helen is probably the mom

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
hello there, i got an error about label defined twice?
how can i fix it?
i put unofficial bugfix in /game

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

All perfectly avoidable, and you're better off having her around :p

Reactions: acewinz
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes