4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I get NTR stuff but come on this makes no sense I just defended my girlfriend from her being abused by some Cop and she is so heartless turns around and shows some dude her breast no matter what I pick I've been loyal the whole time avoided any wrong doing on my part plus I checked the saved files and her ntr is still at 0 so is my ntr so in short my opinion is DEV you don't want her as his girlfriend really she is just the starter chick

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
finally managed to start the game with the bigfix but after playing for a while i think i'll wait for the incest patch cause without it story makes 0 sense or is very confusing to say the least

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
finally managed to start the game with the bigfix but after playing for a while i think i'll wait for the incest patch cause without it story makes 0 sense or is very confusing to say the least
Yeah, I had the same reaction. I don't need incest in a game, but if it is ripped out like here, it just makes no sense.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, I had the same reaction. I don't need incest in a game, but if it is ripped out like here, it just makes no sense.
Honestly if he had been an adopted son, or step son this would have all been over without the Friend crap.

Scipio89

Nov 24, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9442, in script
    jump morningscarletdinner
ScriptError: could not find label 'morningscarletdinner1'.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't mind games that give me a relationship at the start but I do mind when nobody, including the people in that relationship, care about it.

Not only does the MC not know how or when they got together she spends more time thinking about other cocks than the one infront of her and thats during sex.

Within 2 minutes of starting the game it's already painfully obvious she's there just for the NTR not for actual romance. Nothing about that relationship that I saw at the start screams loving or even remotely caring.

I'm not complaining about the game before anyone pounces on me but it's almost impossible for me to give a shit about that relationship. She spends the first sex scene with the man she's spent 2 years with thinking about a gangbang creampie, talking about other cocks and wanting something bigger.

NTR is supposed to bring a feeling of jealousy but all I feel is the sooner they split up from this quite unhealthy relationship the happier they will probably be. Sooner or later she's going to cheat on him anyway regardless, she comes across as the type.

Romance is my thing, it's what I love, it makes me moist but I feel nothing about this relationship. Where avoidable NTR turns up and MC having a girlfriend i'm supposed to want to fight to keep them together for that glorious romance. If the people in the relationship don't seem interested in it, why should I be?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I don't mind games that give me a relationship at the start but I do mind when nobody, including the people in that relationship, care about it.

Not only does the MC not know how or when they got together she spends more time thinking about other cocks than the one infront of her and thats during sex.

Within 2 minutes of starting the game it's already painfully obvious she's there just for the NTR not for actual romance. Nothing about that relationship that I saw at the start screams loving or even remotely caring.

I'm not complaining about the game before anyone pounces on me but it's almost impossible for me to give a shit about that relationship. She spends the first sex scene with the man she's spent 2 years with thinking about a gangbang creampie, talking about other cocks and wanting something bigger.

NTR is supposed to bring a feeling of jealousy but all I feel is the sooner they split up from this quite unhealthy relationship the happier they will probably be. Sooner or later she's going to cheat on him anyway regardless, she comes across as the type.

Romance is my thing, it's what I love, it makes me moist but I feel nothing about this relationship. Where avoidable NTR turns up and MC having a girlfriend i'm supposed to want to fight to keep them together for that glorious romance. If the people in the relationship don't seem interested in it, why should I be?
Oh, it's entirely clear, look through the walkthrough there are 5 different routes where she'll end up cheating. Dylan, Gina, Alan, Katie, and Lucas. This is Chapter 3 and there are that many NTR options for just her already. She's an NTR plot device and not a girlfriend.

Reactions: iainmore

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Honestly if he had been an adopted son, or step son this would have all been over without the Friend crap.
It might have, but you couldn't be certain.
Tp Patreon it often makes no difference whether it's a step relationship or adoption, they've been known to get on devs for that alone as well.

The only really save ways are to either have a patch restoring the relationships OR give the option to define the relationships yourself at the beginning.

addicted2k

Sep 30, 2018
Even with the fix to start a new game, I still always had tracebacks where some labels were missing the "1" in their script name.

I did some amateur fixes and it actually worked for me, I could playthrough on both non NTR and NTR without any further tracebacks.
If you happen to get any, just screenshot it and I try to fix it. However it's amateur fixes as I haven't done it before. Still, it works so far.

You have to start a new game because this version doesn't support old saves anymore!

Edit: Replaced the script with a new version, fixing another traceback on NTR path. If you used the previous script.rpy and receive this traceback, download the new one attached.
Am I supposed to change the extension of the file?
Because in my game folder, the extension of the script file is ".rpyc" :

1552782656734.png

And yours is only ".rpy"?

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes