4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The announcement brings more bitterness than joy. Ocean is putting his health at stake and that is not right. He talks about balancing life and work, but I don't think that's enough. Evidently he doesn't have the funds to hire people, that's not an option today. As much as I have been very critical with the amount of time the remake has taken and with the lack of a more fluid and present communication, and despite loving WIAB, I honestly believe that he should continue alone with SG, which at least today is his most important project, which has more support, which is the one that can reach Steam faster to receive more income.
Too many times Ocean has said that he would not abandon WIAB, but very honestly, if he announced today that he would not continue, I would not be upset at all, I would just pass my humble support to the SG patreon.
Hope for a speedy recovery, rest and think things over.
Honestly, i'm more eager to read in release post why was so hard and took so long remade one single chapter that won't be as big as the lastest releases he made in less time. And what we could expect for release circle of chapter 2, 3 and so on.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Damn, here I thought that WIAB is one of the best and hottest (NTR) game ever.
This game what make this developer stands out in the first place.
Meanwhile, SG is just your typical, run of the mill, one of dozen, VN game. [trigger warning]
You forgot to specify "in your opinion", both are good games and you can't compare them since they are different and that's a matter of taste which depends from person to person.

Sep 3, 2020

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** I don't know why it's ~800mb when the last release was 3gb+

EDIT: Thank you to Lorenz1 and CranberryJuice26 for clarifying, this is the rework so it's chapter 1
Please ignore the incorrect version in my links - the file itself is correct. I can't remake the torrent as there are already loads of people leeching - it is what it is!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early!

Last edited:
May 8, 2018

It is only 1 chapter since the game is being reworked, thank you for sharing!

NovaPrime

May 21, 2018
I'm once again asking if this game will only get 0.1 worth of content or will that chapter include reworked stuff till 0.6 because the foundation is already there so taking a year for just 0.1 is too little as most of hard work was done till 0.6 the story wouldn't be changed to that much extent to warrant 1 year work for lil 0.1.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'm once again asking if this game will only get 0.1 worth of content or will that chapter include reworked stuff till 0.6 because the foundation is already there so taking a year for just 0.1 is too little as most of hard work was done till 0.6 the story wouldn't be changed to that much extent to warrant 1 year work for lil 0.1.
Your answer is two posts above

• Angry
Reactions: Kyraga

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017

And you can find answer on the patreon, on the previous page, on the previous previous page and on the top of this page. And in discord. You blind donkey.

Yes, the game is reworked. Yes, the plot is reworked. Yes, characters are reworked. No, there is not full 6 chapters there, there is only 1.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021

is it the torrent for the 0.1 rework from today or the old 0.6?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
To simplify the answer, it's another game with the same characters. The old WIAB is not going to continue.
The last thing Ocean had said is that 99% of the game was changed (I think it only repeats that Helen had an accident).

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes