4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
By the way, isn't there a Mac version for this ?
Yeah what are those censored bits, is it just wording related or something else?
I'm not sure lol. My best guess is that it's an incest patch, since that's what lewdpatcher usually does. Maybe it's some content that Ocean was forbidden by Patreon TOS to put in the game, and so he uploaded it in the form of a patch.

Jun 25, 2021
The opening cinematic is insane. Rendering such a huge video in any 3D software needs a ridiculous level of video memory. The dev must be using some kind of professional A series card because I don't think even the 24GB of memory in the 3090 will be enough for such a long and detailed render.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. TotoJ

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Makes sense. Two 3090s in SLI is something that I didn't think of. And the dev is putting them to full use - the amount of detail on the character models is just insane. The hair density and scene lighting are on a level I didn't think I'd ever see in an indie adult visual novel.
Surprisingly, that workstation with two 3090's he bought in October and that machine is supposed to be for SG.... Most of the work was done with the other two machines.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
did this game had a new update ? i played it like 2weeks ago the reworked version. did they do something again?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Last time I talked with Ocean he was looking for a translator. Looks like he still hasn't found one. This was close to a year ago when Summer's Gone was all the rage.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Last time I talked with Ocean he was looking for a translator. Looks like he still hasn't found one. This was close to a year ago when Summer's Gone was all the rage.
It should be a community thing. I will translate as much as I can from what he already has. I did that in the patch I did. He can take that and use that as far as I'm concerned. I think there are plenty of us here that would contribute as much as we can to correct the Engrish.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
It should be a community thing. I will translate as much as I can from what he already has. I did that in the patch I did. He can take that and use that as far as I'm concerned. I think there are plenty of us here that would contribute as much as we can to correct the Engrish.
Yeah he's German and I'm fluent in both German and English. I offered awhile back to be his editor but nothing ever came of it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah he's German and I'm fluent in both German and English. I offered awhile back to be his editor but nothing ever came of it.
Oceanlab what do you think? There are a few of us willing to help out.

There were things like "a panty" used and I'm like...what the fuck...no one says "a panty" in English. They will say, "my panties".

Anyway, anything I contribute is free to use by the developer and I'm happy to help improve the game.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Oh my God! I had to stop playing this right after the spider. Wow, wow, wow the difference in quality is like comparing Hulk to Bruce Banner. I'll have to wait for the next update (maybe). Oceans level of skill has really gone to through the roof.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes