4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
By the way, isn't there a Mac version for this ?

I'm not sure lol. My best guess is that it's an incest patch, since that's what lewdpatcher usually does. Maybe it's some content that Ocean was forbidden by Patreon TOS to put in the game, and so he uploaded it in the form of a patch.
No! Someone else uploaded the path. Ocean had nothing to do with it, you hear that Patreon?

tmanish0508

Mar 25, 2019
Honestly... this AVN still needs some work. Some grammar mistakes here and there, dialogue is a bit lacking, but overall it's a good AVN. Especially for a first chapter. Not the best, but one of the better ones on this site. Dialogue is nowhere near the level of Summer's Gone, but it's good in its own right. It serves its purpose. I am eager to see where Ocean takes us in this AVN. I'm also eager to see the connection between the characters here, and the characters in Summer's Gone. I think anyone able to create an AVN of this level is brilliant already, and I cannot act like this project is inexpensive.

I'm not at all interested in lewd scenes, but learning from what COBD and BADIK did is not that bad of an idea. Perhaps giving the players more of an interactive role in the scenes? Allowing them to choose which positions and actions to do, allowing them to choose the pace at which they're going, things like that. I'm not expecting something on the level of BADIK and COBD, in fact, I can care less about the lewd scenes, but I think others would be more appreciative of them if they were allowed such luxuries. All in all, a good AVN. I'm very eager to see where Ocean plans on taking this in the future...
Talking is easy! Creating is NOT!

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hello,

So... Development for Chapter 2 has started.

Chapter 2 is twice as big as Chapter 1 and will follow my normal update size.

What can I say about Chapter 2...

Well, here we are... Leaving the old WiAB completely behind us.

The entire Chapter is completely different from the old one and we're going to meet some characters from the old WiAB we didn't get to see in Chapter 1.

Chapter 2 is going to reveal/tease a few future story arcs. This Chapter is still part of the introduction and focuses primarily on relationship building.

After this Chapter, you'll most likely feel like, that you've seen/known more of Leia, Helen, etc. than in the old entire WiAB.

It's going to have one cinematic, gladly, this one isn't as technically complex as the first one and it should be smooth sailing.

You can find two previews at the bottom. (High res attached.)

I am now going to do Bi-Weekly Dev logs again and the next one will be on the 27th of December.

In which I will preview a character that got completely reworked, previewed in old Ch6's gallery, and plays a much bigger role in the new WiAB.

Support. No matter what.

1639387520876.png
1639387541699.png

In the future, the previews will have a lot more variety now that we left the primarily "Miru x MC" focused Chapter 1.

- Ocean

Last edited:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Finally got some time to sit down and play this reworked version. I'm normally not a fan of remake/rework, but I have to say that this one is completely worth it because how much better it is as a whole. It's not just better render that most other remakes do, but it definitely has much more depth too. Definitely looking forward to the next new chapter 2.

Also want to say that this new Miru is much more likeable than the old Miru IMO.

ziotoni

Jan 6, 2020
I must say I don't understand his workplan and how he is managing the parallel development of the two games. I thought after releasing ch1 he was focusing back to Summer's Gone (which I actually like more) mainly. Anyways, Ocean is probably one of the best dev out there so i'll patiently wait

Reactions: Laehtsia

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I must say I don't understand his workplan and how he is managing the parallel development of the two games. I thought after releasing ch1 he was focusing back to Summer's Gone (which I actually like more) mainly. Anyways, Ocean is probably one of the best dev out there so i'll patiently wait
Nope, he said he was going to take a few days for health after CH1 release and said he'd then start on WiaB Ch2.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
In short: each game have a own PC. He work some time in one game then switch and work some other time in another. SG will probaly be the next release because it's already in development for some months already

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
In short: each game have a own PC. He work some time in one game then switch and work some other time in another. SG will probaly be the next release because it's already in development for some months already
yet sadly each game doesnt have its own dev..."games own pc" doesnt matter much at all, otherwise, for instance DPC would make dozens of games simultaneously and not just one (BaDIK):HideThePain:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
"games own pc" doesnt matter much at all
I agree. The only good thing for this by now is that none of the games need been put "on hold" while other is in development. But the pace of releases is still far away from ideal if we talking about completing games with 30 chapters in a reasonble time. But this is how the things are right now. We can wait and see if some improvement in release speed will come in the future.

Reactions: Gandhi Mahatma
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes