4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Interesting with the rework. But, I really dislike the long scenes you cant click to advance and have to wait for them to finish or you miss stuff. I prefer to click to get to next screen and not set waiting through long scenes, especially a sex scene. I find long unclickable scenes very annoying, especially when you don't know when they end. It gets confusing because sometimes you don't know if you can click yet or not. I just don't like that kind of structure in a renpy game. Just like I hate the long "pan up" scenes when someone walks in the room and you have to wait for it to finish panning up.

I also dislike the music/artist, chosen. Can't stand the voice. Had to mute the music.

Render, mood, and art direction are great though.

Also, whoever wrote the walkthrough, wtf does "Mhy +1" mean? How about telling us what Mhy means heh?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
But, I really dislike the long scenes you cant click to advance and have to wait for them to finish or you miss stuff. I prefer to click to get to next screen and not set waiting through long scenes, especially a sex scene. I find long unclickable scenes very annoying, especially when you don't know when they end. It gets confusing because sometimes you don't know if you can click yet or not. I just don't like that kind of structure in a renpy game. Just like I hate the long "pan up" scenes when someone walks in the room and you have to wait for it to finish panning up.
Definitely agree with this.

Shinichi0418

May 31, 2018
This is fvcking amazing. The animation is soooo smooth, looking forward to the next chapters. Even though i played the old version, you can feel like every characters have their own life not just npc.

Ocean never failed to amuse us

MrSnake

Aug 3, 2017
Why does the uncensor patch doesn't activate incest? Or did the developer decided to cut that out entirely?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Why does the uncensor patch doesn't activate incest? Or did the developer decided to cut that out entirely?
Make sure you're starting a new game, not applying it to a pre-existing game. I noticed when I tried it, it didn't work on my already active save. I had to start all over from scratch to have it take affect.

MrSnake

Aug 3, 2017
Make sure you're starting a new game, not applying it to a pre-existing game. I noticed when I tried it, it didn't work on my already active save. I had to start all over from scratch to have it take affect.
Nope, there is only one chapter and everything is new content so I played from the begining, too.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Nope, there is only one chapter and everything is new content so I played from the begining, too.
Are you using the walkthrough mod while trying to use the patch? They aren't compatible together. It's either one or the other. I don't use the walkthrough mod, as they can cause these kinds of issues (and then some). And from the comments over there, it seems it has issues with the uncensor working in it's own patch.

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
A question
The dev stated that the two games (WiAB and Summer's Gone) are set in the same world. What does that mean? Are the two related in any way?

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
A question
The dev stated that the two games (WiAB and Summer's Gone) are set in the same world. What does that mean? Are the two related in any way?
yes, they are in the same world but as of now nothing has been revealed on how they are connected

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
The dev probably just used the same assets. Or did he deliberately want to show a connection between them?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wanted to know how they're connected. Is there any info on that?
Let's say...'Summer's Gone' is the present and 'WIAB' is something that happened in the past it's where it all began..the base and everything.

WIAB has got into the reworking phase so it would help make us understand 'Summer's Gone' much better than before and also to correct other mistakes only the dev could see.

Last edited:
Reactions: I_Love_Moms
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes