4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Keeping in mind that this is very different from the original game, this remake gets you to your old family/friend's house. There is a little content there, but not much.
Thanks. Guess i will wait some more since some of the most interesting story, previously, involved the family.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks. Guess i will wait some more since some of the most interesting story, previously, involved the family.
meh. There's more content leading up to that point now. You get a better feeling about the relationship between Miru and MC, as well as a new character being introduced. It's really very different from the game you originally played.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
The new character didn’t really do much for me. Cute design, but there’s not much that present that interests me.

Some of that’s undoubtedly the Engrish hampering the dialogue though.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The new character didn’t really do much for me. Cute design, but there’s not much that present that interests me.

Some of that’s undoubtedly the Engrish hampering the dialogue though.
yeah, not yet. I just think it's a setup for good things to come.

Definitely agree about the Engrish.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
It depends on what percentage of sexual contact constitutes rare, and where we draw the line. If cousins sexually experiment once or possibly twice, because they were curious, found each other attractive, and had the opportunity count as incest? Legally it does. Probably socially it does. But, if nobody ends up pregnant, they never partake again and keep the secret to themselves, who is to know?

Incest resulting in progeny is undoubtedly rare, but casual incest stemming from a combination curiosity, opportunity and perhaps a bit of alienation, is probably closer to uncommon than rare. Especially if we include cousins in the mix who generally don't grow up side by side.
If the cousins don't have phenotypes that resemble each other's parents and they didn't grow up together then the "instinctive incestual repulsion" would probably be relatively weak for them. Whether or not they have sex with their cousin would then depend on their opinion of cousin-incest and whether they think approaching and then having sex with that person are worth potentially ruining their lives over. I bet not more than 4% of people who live in developed countries have had sex with their cousin.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
i like the new look for miru but her being so clingy is a turn off to me but thats just my opinion

Last edited:

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Use your brain?
Like in real life?
Don't threat others like shit?
Use your brain?
Like in real life?

/e
On a 2nd thoght:
Have you even started the game?

The game tells you all you want to know, directly after you have entered MC's name:

View attachment 1560318

View attachment 1560319

Or do you simply lack the ability to understand what you read?
Use your brain?
Like in real life?

/e
On a 2nd thoght:
Have you even started the game?

The game tells you all you want to know, directly after you have entered MC's name:

View attachment 1560318

View attachment 1560319

Or do you simply lack the ability to understand what you read?
I haven 't started yet . I wanted to find out if it is possible to avoid this by choosing in - game rather than disabling at the beginning of the game .

• Haha
Reactions: Raul

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Is there any content for MC's mom in the older version of this game??
No, not really. The only "content" is with MC'S aunt, and even this was not spectacular in any form. Afair no penetration.

Just my tip, wipe the old version out of your wind and don't waste any time with it. The new version is complete diffrent, not only the renders are newer, also the story is diffrent. The only paralles are the arc about Helen's accident and the suspicion towards Dylan. Everything that happens after MC has reached his parental home becomes different.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bossjohn

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
really nice look - dont know what to think of the GF yet ...

The scene with the "mom" feels a bit out of place - the plain "plop" to the ground ... doesnt match that well with the rest of the Episode. Then we meet alll these (beautiful ^^) women and I dont know why ... but ok. :)

Reactions: Mamonetti

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Use your brain?
Like in real life?
This should be in every game and is called realism I mean if you are being a total asshole and miru for example finds out that you sleeped with every women ofc she will hate you for that thats realism, but I love the ntr kink a bit and I hope we dont see ntr as be a be a total douchebag and get ntred because thats just your own fault ntr is more about good dialogs, a very romantic bonding between 2 cheracters and slow suffer for example MC and miru explore their sexuallity and MC slowly lose miru because her desire gets too high or the bad biker gangs or some evil rival their could be so much potential but I hope its not be a total alpha sigma grindset asshole and get ntred.I mean ofc your choices should have consequences and every female cheracter should act different but thats not really ntr for me.

and merry xmas:love:

Reactions: Sharper

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
No, not really. The only "content" is with MC'S aunt, and even this was not spectacular in any form. Afair no penetration.

Just my tip, wipe the old version out of your wind and don't waste any time with it. The new version is complete diffrent, not only the renders are newer, also the story is diffrent. The only paralles are the arc about Helen's accident and the suspicion towards Dylan. Everything that happens after MC has reached his parental home becomes different.
Why did the developer switch to this new version in the first place? I mean, I've just discovered this game and took a quick look at the old version with a gallery mod and they really look different, but it's hard to deal with such a big change in terms of new graphics, new story, etc.

The new version looks way better indeed but starting almost from scratch could be quite risky unless the patrons asked for it and/or agreed on this.

Regards

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
The renders are better in the new version but the music selection sucks. Distracting to read text when there's actually singing going on...

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
This remake definitely has a much better beginning than the original (not just visually but also the overall writing is better) + Miru is actually cute and likable (never liked her before this). It will be harder to cheat on her this way.

Just hope it doesn't take long for updates now

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes