4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is it worth playing old version?
Yes. But a word of caution. Don't quit in the early chapters because the graphics and storytelling both take a quantum leap in terms of quality after the prison sequence. The problem with it isn't the game itself but that the storylines are unresolved and left on a cliffhanger.

Reactions: Moonman1

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Not sure if the quality can increase lol, hard to make a renpy game better looking than you made it look in your 2 games. Faster updates though, that would be nice, but working on 2 games with this quality, i doubt it can be sped up.

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Topgun1_wrx

Sep 2, 2021
Loved this version although I never played the first. Short first run on this one ending at the pool with Leia but really happy with this one so far. I see people recommending playing the original, does anyone have a link to it?

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
Loved this version although I never played the first. Short first run on this one ending at the pool with Leia but really happy with this one so far. I see people recommending playing the original, does anyone have a link to it?
Links to the old version 0.6 still there in the OP
Yes. But a word of caution. Don't quit in the early chapters because the graphics and storytelling both take a quantum leap in terms of quality after the prison sequence. The problem with it isn't the game itself but that the storylines are unresolved and left on a cliffhanger.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Wow, it looks amazing!!

How does the NTR off + asking Miru for open relationship work?
If it works anything like the previous game the NTR scenes will just be replaced with milder scenes that turn the other guy into an incompetent annoyance rather than real competition. In the context of an open relationship storyline, this probably means that Miru is teed up for some disappointment.

Reactions: Aner878787

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Wow, it looks amazing!!

How does the NTR off + asking Miru for open relationship work?
If it works anything like the previous game the NTR scenes will just be replaced with milder scenes that turn the other guy into an incompetent annoyance rather than real competition. In the context of an open relationship storyline, this probably means that Miru is teed up for some disappointment.
I wonder if it means that it's one-sided in this scenario, where MC is allowed to have many girls but Miru isn't allowed to see other guys.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I wonder if it means that it's one-sided in this scenario, where MC is allowed to have many girls but Miru isn't allowed to see other guys.
So basically...a Good Ol' Harem.

Perhaps. Will be interesting to see what Ocean does with this.
There will be no harem, Ocean made that clear a long time ago.

Open relationship as in 'both partners agree that each may have sexual relations with others'.

In Netori route...It's basically just cheating and not mentioning that to each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: tata19

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
In open relationship with NTR On, MC and Miru are equal. Without NTR, will probaly show just MC fucks around. And i think that a manwhore MC in no ntr route will have backfires. Not Miru cheating, but she breaking up with him because he pass to much time pursuing other girls and to little with her. And the other girls (Leia, Kate, Helen, etc...) losing interest in MC because, you know, he is a manwhore.

Sep 3, 2020
In open relationship with NTR On, MC and Miru are equal. Without NTR, will probaly show just MC fucks around. And i think that a manwhore MC in no ntr route will have backfires. Not Miru cheating, but she breaking up with him because he pass to much time pursuing other girls and to little with her. And the other girls (Leia, Kate, Helen, etc...) losing interest in MC because, you know, he is a manwhore.
what if I just want to be with Leia and no one else is there a way to break up with Miru and stay with Leia

Reactions: J1215

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
That sucks a little in games were you start with a GF and there is no harem route. If you want to explore the different aspects of the game you are forced to be kind of a dick. Yes, i know they are not real people, but it's better for immersion to pretend they are. I just cant hurt Miru, she is too good.

Sep 3, 2020
That sucks a little in games were you start with a GF and there is no harem route. If you want to explore the different aspects of the game you are forced to be kind of a dick. Yes, i know they are not real people, but it's better for immersion to pretend they are. I just cant hurt Miru, she is too good.
I know how you feel brother I hate to cheat

but I also don't like harems

so I rather break up with Miru before I start getting physical with Leia

that way she can move on and find somebody that will treat her

like there one and only and I could be with Leia with a clear conscience

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I know how you feel brother I hate to cheat

but I also don't like harems

so I rather break up with Miru before I start getting physical with Leia

that way she can move on and find somebody that will treat her

like there one and only and I could be with Leia with a clear conscience
Brother...How could you say that ?...Just like that...Oh...not the harem part...the one where you break Miru's heart.

It's only been one chapter...You don't know that much about new Miru. Yeah, I know...you like dangerous women and yada yada yada...what I'm saying is give Miru's love route a chance brother. Forget the old Miru, she doesn't exist anymore and so does the old Leia. Trust me on this , Miru can kick anyone's teeth in, doesn't matter who, he hurts you, his face meets her boots.

There might be a chance that you'd end up hating Leia, let it unfold before making such one sided decisions.

Sep 3, 2020
Brother...How could you say that ?...Just like that...Oh...not the harem part...the one where you break Miru's heart.

It's only been one chapter...You don't know that much about new Miru. Yeah, I know...you like dangerous women and yada yada yada...what I'm saying is give Miru's love route a chance brother. Forget the old Miru, she doesn't exist anymore and so does the old Leia. Trust me on this , Miru can kick anyone's teeth in, doesn't matter who, he hurts you, his face meets her boots.

There might be a chance that you'd end up hating Leia, let it unfold before making such one sided decisions.
fair enough I will think about it but there is something that draws me to Leia

soo there is a good chance that we will be fighting each other in the next waifu War my brother

Reactions: Ahx

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

new Miru is pretty amazing. Looking forward to seeing how the story progresses.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes