4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
what if I just want to be with Leia and no one else is there a way to break up with Miru and stay with Leia
Only going off of the original game you could break up with Miru in both NTR and non NTR paths. However, she also disappeared from your life when you needed her the most whether you broke up with her or not. There was a lot of variety in her storyline but only one result. You could get her pregnant or get another girl pregnant and have her kick your balls into outer space. She could be seduced by her ex-boyfriend or get knocked up by a rando like your cousin or the prison bully. She could even fuck your sister or seduce your dad. But no matter what happened, one day she just disappeared. I'm really hoping that inevitable conclusion isn't an element of the previous game that occurs again.

Oh, and I hate to break it to you but Leia is the villain and has spent decades plotting her revenge as the architect of all your suffering and misery. But I'm sure it will all work out fine.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
That sucks a little in games were you start with a GF and there is no harem route. If you want to explore the different aspects of the game you are forced to be kind of a dick. Yes, i know they are not real people, but it's better for immersion to pretend they are. I just cant hurt Miru, she is too good.
There will be a way to end things with Miru in a good way if you want to focus on a different girl.

Miru can be an amazing girlfriend.
But she can also be an amazing friend.

But obviously, this choice can't be rushed and the realization that you two might not fit as girlfriend and boyfriend will set in sooner or later and you can have The talk.

Sep 3, 2020
Only going off of the original game you could break up with Miru in both NTR and non NTR paths. However, she also disappeared from your life when you needed her the most whether you broke up with her or not. There was a lot of variety in her storyline but only one result. You could get her pregnant or get another girl pregnant and have her kick your balls into outer space. She could be seduced by her ex-boyfriend or get knocked up by a rando like your cousin or the prison bully. She could even fuck your sister or seduce your dad. But no matter what happened, one day she just disappeared. I'm really hoping that inevitable conclusion isn't an element of the previous game that occurs again.

Oh, and I hate to break it to you but Leia is the villain and has spent decades plotting her revenge as the architect of all your suffering and misery. But I'm sure it will all work out fine.
thank you so much bro for reminding me I had forgotten some of those details but this is a remake

and while there are some similarities the story is completely different and the characters are different now

but I really hope I get to let her down gently

I hope the game doesn't take too long before I can break up with her

Sep 3, 2020
There will be a way to end things with Miru in a good way if you want to focus on a different girl.

But obviously, this choice can't be rushed and the realization that you two might not fit as girlfriend and boyfriend will set in sooner or later and you can have The talk.
yo ocean brother when did you get here

and how are you doing

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021

I had no special interest in her before and dumped her, now I find her quite adorable. It will definitely complicate things for me ;)

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Miru : Morning.
Leia : Morning, I take it you slept well.
Miru : Like a log.
Leia : More like a hog.
Miru : * reads some saltiness in her words *...So...you and Will go way back huh ?
Leia : He is...was my best friend.
Miru : Good.
Leia : Excuse me ?
Miru : Uh...Cool jewelries by the way.
Leia : Thanks, Cool piercings.
Miru : Thanks, wait...how did you*cuts her off*
Leia : We lock doors when we bathe.
Miru : *embarrassed like a kitty *...Uh...not used to living with a lot of people, we don't lock bathroom doors back home.
Leia : Must be fun...
Miru : You've no idea.*bites her lips while losing herself in one of their past tub adventures*
Leia : *coughs*...Only if I could count the mornings back when Will and I ran into each other naked before going off to school.
Miru : Oh...yeah...William did mention that you had 'nothing' to hide back then.
Leia : * Leia's forehead wrinkles, too late to hide her not-so subtle anger*...
Miru : * gives out a sly smile *...
MC : MIRU.....SHOWER TIME...
Miru : IN A MINUTE...he needs me more than he knows ...ciao..
Miru : *rushes off to bathroom, after a minute *...hey...stop it...not there...you have no idea how much thin these walls are...mmm...
Leia :* grits teeth *......
fucking Bitch...*holds her boobs tight with her left hand *...I'll show you.
Miru : * giggles mixed with soft moans *...whoa...that's new......
Miru : I think your log's in my way...
MC : Well...make it disappear....Oooh...that's..new....
Miru : I have my games too...

............You ain't jacking off to my post.
Miru :....shrrlup...mmm...yummier than yesterday.
MC : That's hot.
Miru : It's always hot silly.
MC : Haha...Let's get you cleaned up.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Miru : Morning.
Leia : Morning, I take it you slept well.
Miru : Like a log.
Leia : More like a hog.
Miru : * reads some saltiness in her words *...So...you and Will go way back huh ?
Leia : He is...was my best friend.
Miru : Good.
Leia : Excuse me ?
Miru : Uh...Cool jewelries by the way.
Leia : Thanks, Cool piercings.
Miru : Thanks, wait...how did you*cuts her off*
Leia : We lock doors when we bathe.
Miru : *embarrassed like a kitty *...Uh...not used to living with a lot of people, we don't lock bathroom doors back home.
Leia : Must be fun...
Miru : You've no idea.*bites her lips while losing herself in one of their past tub adventures*
Leia : *coughs*...Only if I could count the mornings back when Will and I ran into each other naked before going off to school.
Miru : Oh...yeah...William did mention that you had 'nothing' to hide back then.
Leia : * Leia's forehead wrinkles, too late to hide her not-so subtle anger*...
Miru : * gives out a sly smile *...
MC : MIRU.....SHOWER TIME...
Miru : IN A MINUTE...he needs me more than he knows ...ciao..
Miru : *rushes off to bathroom, after a minute *...hey...stop it...not there...you have no idea how much thin these walls are...mmm...
Leia :* grits teeth *......
fucking Bitch...*holds her boobs tight with her left hand *...I'll show you.
Miru : * giggles mixed with soft moans *...show me...whoa...that's new...I think your log's in the way...
MC : Well...make it disappear....Oooh...that's..new....
Miru : I have my games too...

Miru :....shrrlup...mmm...yummier than yesterday.
MC : That's hot.
Miru : It's always hot silly.
MC : Haha...Let's get you cleaned up.
its-on-ice-cube.gif

• Sad
Reactions: Ahx

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

Thank you, I was just going to ask this as I was thinking about checking this game out. Glad to hear you can break up with Miru.

Rastafarid

Nov 19, 2018
Damn that was way to short for a game of that quality.
With game like this or like Beign a Dik i 'cant play a lot of game here anymore, too much reused model or "i moved with a friend of my dead mother and she live with her 3 hot daughters"

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Searching for pregnancy in this thread didn't help to determine whether or not it is implemented at all, or how.
So could someone tell me how pregnancy play out in this game?

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
In the previous iteration of the game you had the option to impregnate any girl you slept with, and knocking up one of the girls was actually a plot point.

Not sure if that plot point is still relevant to the rewritten story, or if that character is even still involved, but last I heard pregnancy was still a fetish planned for the game.

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
In the previous iteration of the game you had the option to impregnate any girl you slept with, and knocking up one of the girls was actually a plot point.

Not sure if that plot point is still relevant to the rewritten story, or if that character is even still involved, but last I heard pregnancy was still a fetish planned for the game.
Planned and still having the pregnancy tag doesn't work for me.
There are other games to try which contains actual pregnancy.

Thanks for your answer!

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Most of the tags aren't really in the game yet and probably wont be for a few years, so, understandable.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
this is getting a rework? lol i remember giving this 1 stars a few years ago
The original game got better by leaps and bounds after the first few chapters. Kind of a pleasant surprise for those who stuck with it. The difference was so striking that this complete reboot was warranted. Time will tell how well the rework does, however. The skeleton of the same story is there but events and characters are being fleshed out differently.

Sep 3, 2020
The original game got better by leaps and bounds after the first few chapters. Kind of a pleasant surprise for those who stuck with it. The difference was so striking that this complete reboot was warranted. Time will tell how well the rework does, however. The skeleton of the same story is there but events and characters are being fleshed out differently.
while there are similarities between the old version and the rework I am treating this as a brand new game

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes