4.30 star(s) 183 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I want to get her into the lesbian stuff the guy's in the game will have to go use their hand and take care of their own shit on their own.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why not ? there already a lot of path planed, and a cuckquean path will suit her well, making her less boring and more useful:)
She just strikes me as more proactive. She clearly loves sex I just think she'd rather be more active than watching others.

Unless she uses Katie as her personal pussy licker and has her go down while she watched her man fucking. That I could possibly see.

Reactions: Valeck

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
She just strikes me as more proactive. She clearly loves sex I just think she'd rather be more active than watching others.

Unless she uses Katie as her personal pussy licker and has her go down while she watched her man fucking. That I could possibly see.
For me she is agitated in all directions, but it does not lead to much eventually, it is more boring than really funny or interesting.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Full traceback:
File "game/patch.rpy", line 9427, in script
jump morningauntdinner
File "C:\Users\John Cena\Downloads\Whereitallbegan-0.3a-pc\Whereitallbegan-0.3a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1631, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\John Cena\Downloads\Whereitallbegan-0.3a-pc\Whereitallbegan-0.3a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'morningauntdinner'.

HELP pls
This fixes this and other problems:
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-it-all-began-v0-3a-ocean.19856/post-1702835

Alexia@69

Jan 10, 2018
No ... at the moment she hates you and she is "cock virgin" as well ...
She doesn't hate the MC, you can see it's heavily implied that she is actually attracted to the MC but she doesn't want to show it (she also feels embarrassed around him while naked) for whatever reason, instead being mean to him and playing pranks trying to hide those feelings.

I find that pretty hot personally, hope we'll see more of that relationship taking form in future updates.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Really liking the Lesbian NTR that's going on with Katie and Miru. Can't wait for more of that, but i wonder what happened with the father? he just dissapeared, maybe for future updates i guess. The animation was lovely, keep up the good work!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
had to correct the code to be able to get the full scene with mother and aunt at day 3 morning even with the corrected script ppl are sharing around here, it jumped midscene to cousin's room, in the route that you are not in war with katie

the amount of girls introduced per version in this game is reaching the manifest levels, every version it seems to have around 5 new girls added. This time is cousin (katrina), zoey, bartender girl, virgin girl and donna, may have forgotten someone, and we have a bunch of other that barely got screen time but are already introduced like miku mother and sister, the girl that take the picture from cop and her sister that doesn't show (as far as we know), black girl who is girlfriend from gang member, and the two cop girls. Very ambitious to do a VN with so many variables

I'm glad that the dev is sticking with VN format, most games that have a bunch of girls just add a sandbox format and the game turns into grinding and cutscene hunt. I understand that making a VN with a ton of choices is a lot of work and shit can get very complex, so it's good to see someone rising to the task, most devs start with VN them after two versions they cop out and everything turns into sandbox

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Changed the dad's name to dickhead and from reading some of the comments I saw that there was one named Lucas so that got a automatic change to Lucock.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Changed the dad's name to dickhead and from reading some of the comments I saw that there was one named Lucas so that got a automatic change to Lucock.
well we don't know yet the truth about your father ... seems to be okay with you and really regret you left and you had that "fight" even the MC see this different but maybe your father can help you with the Black gang ...

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
kinda feel like we shoulda seen an image of katie holding a phone or something when telling Miru MC cheated. otherwise its her word against his right? well that my suggestion anyways.

Reactions: Dependable_223

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
kinda feel like we shoulda seen an image of katie holding a phone or something when telling Miru MC cheated. otherwise its her word against his right? well that my suggestion anyways.
Sorry but i missed the part where katie is actually filming MC in bath with that chick ...

4.30 star(s) 183 Votes