4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ayua is the daughter of WIAB's mc and Miru.
Yes, that is a given. Not only by her looks which are too specific in a small city as Wollust :D(about fourteenthousand citizens if I remember correctly), WIAB´s Kati is her aunt. Her being there is also a hint towards the WIAB "developer´s ending" that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That I didn't know. Thanks for that. You don't happen to have a list of the LI's for WiAB?
Yes, definitely. I also have a pet theory on Vanessa in SG in that she's somehow related to at least Willi.
The main LIs for the WIAB MC are/were(in the old version):
- Miru (what a surprise ;) )
- Leia (his best roommate:p , really his twin sister)
- Dana (Lawyer friend)
- Kati (MC and Leia´s housemate :p , actually their little Sis)
- Zoe (Kati´s lover and friend of the Zanes)
- Daphne (old friend in the city WIAB´s MC resides in at the beginnning)
there are further possible LIs, like Helen and Emilie, but I think it is clear those 6 are the main ones.

I would not dismiss your theory on Vanessa out of hand, it is possible. We have to remember that as far as Leia´s (future) kids are the topic that,

Reactions: Cahmon and Lurcher1

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Unlocked

Hello,

Sooo....

WiAB Chapter 2's Beta will release tomorrow (31st). The game is now with the testers, and I already tested the game in the past three to four days.
The last 18h were spent on the Gallery... Past Ocean was a little sloppy with some measurements and yeah...
But now I fixed these issues and future gallery work should be much smoother... Right? :'>

Compared to Chapter 1, Chapter 2 has more than twice the amount of still renders.

I'll see you tomorrow.
- Ocean

amineab

Sep 12, 2019
Nice my pc chose the best fking time to break... please tell me that the dev releases the android version and it's not ported

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

Unlocked

Hello,

Sooo....

WiAB Chapter 2's Beta will release tomorrow (31st). The game is now with the testers, and I already tested the game in the past three to four days.
The last 18h were spent on the Gallery... Past Ocean was a little sloppy with some measurements and yeah...
But now I fixed these issues and future gallery work should be much smoother... Right? :'>

Compared to Chapter 1, Chapter 2 has more than twice the amount of still renders.

I'll see you tomorrow.
- Ocean

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes