4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
One thing that occurs to me about Leia’s NTR’s shenanigans is she could end up manipulating the other LIs to cheat on Willi. Getting too close to Gina? Oops, someone else appears. Too loyal to Miru? A familiar face from the past arrives and causes drama. The idea being that the MC is cock blocked in such a way that leaves Leia in a position to comfort a distraught and heartbroken MC. “Ignore those other floozies. I’d never cheat on you or hurt you…”

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I think one of the possible game endings will be Willi, Leia and Miru in something like a "trouple" relationship, raising their kids together.
i dont want to destroy your harem dream but I played the old version and read some comments of ocean and if leia stays this jelouse/controlling she would never ever share mc with anyone so I am 95% sure she will not be the open realationship or treesome person

One thing that occurs to me about Leia’s NTR’s shenanigans is she could end up manipulating the other LIs to cheat on Willi. Getting too close to Gina? Oops, someone else appears. Too loyal to Miru? A familiar face from the past arrives and causes drama. The idea being that the MC is cock blocked in such a way that leaves Leia in a position to comfort a distraught and heartbroken MC. “Ignore those other floozies. I’d never cheat on you or hurt you…”
that would actually hot as fuck i love manipulative :devilish: :devilish: strong women I would love see a miru vs leia

I'm hopeful that the whole NTR shenanigans in the game are a natural consequence of your decisions (cheat on Miru and she'll get you back for example).
I hope that this is not the case because this are just consequences for MCs stupid decissions if he wants to try fuck as much as possible than its only natrually if they break up,revenge fuck or cry and scream at MC depends on the personalitie of the girl this is just a normal consequence but has nothing to do with ntr in any way

Last edited:
Reactions: Turret and Lurcher1

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I have a feeling Leia may be willing to share with Miru. But only if you help her understand how much Miru did for the MC in keeping him sane and alive. You’d really need to play your cards right and keep Miru satisfied ;)

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
i dont want to destroy your harem dream but I played the old version and read some comments of ocean and if leia stays this jelouse/controlling she would never ever share mc with anyone so I am 95% sure she will not be the open realationship or treesome person
Hi!
I am normally not a harem player, but in this case it would only make sense that one possible end of new WIAB was this scenario! I too played the old WIAB and know how jealous and controlling the old Leia was. But there were inbetween tones as well. e.g. Leia rather careful since she was convinced Willi would leave with Miru again.
I agree with you that in most cases (e.g. Dana, Zoey, Emilie or whoever else from the girls) Leia would do her utmost to get Willi out of "their grip". But Miru is different in that she is eccentric, knows how deep Willi still feels for Leia and most importantly, she kept the MC sane and alive in his darkest hours.
Even a person with character traits as Leia cannot not be impressed and thankful for this. And there is another point to think about. Uncensored WIAB´s Willi and Leia are twins and if at least parts of the old WIAB live on, there are rumours about the two already out from years ago. Zoey for instance was already convinced that Willi and Leia did "the deed", if this was unproblematic since Zoey was as a free spirit as Miru.
Now Willi is back and it will make a difference in outside appearance if he is living with Miru in the Zanes home when one day Leia starts to look like she swallowed a beachball and if that is not the case.

I have a feeling Leia may be willing to share with Miru. But only if you help her understand how much Miru did for the MC in keeping him sane and alive. You’d really need to play your cards right and keep Miru satisfied ;)
I see that similar to you, as we already discussed above.:)

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Postwork and rendering are now completed. The script was at a proofreaders according to the last update. So it could be assumed the coding is done and now it's just a case of waiting for the proofs to come back then it's package and launch...

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I have a feeling Daphne will not appear again. The scene had the undercurrent of a final goodbye with Daphne realising that his family most likely misses him as much as he does and that the chances of him returning are slim. Willi even mentioned later on that their are "some people we've seen two weeks ago that we'll never see again". I have a feeling that Ocean may have been referring to her in some context.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 2131651

She better be part of the story and not just a one-off character :(
While it is simply speculation, I think that Daphne will return in some fashion. Maybe not in a large scene, but a bit. Unlike the girl at the petrol station, where both the MC and the college girl knew they will not meet again.
It might be that is during a short return to get Gefritzel or that Daphne will come to Wollust (still have a smile on the face reading the name of the MC´s home city, which in German means lewdness, lechery;):cool: ) to support Willi. If you look at Daphne, do you see the resemblance to one of the girls from SG?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ocean already confirmed in discord that she is a main LI
Thought into that direction, due to the type of her introduction into the game. As I mentioned before, there is also one of the girls in "Summer´s gone" who looks like she could be Daphne´s kid. (With Willi or more probably someone else) Ocean is definitely covering the bases for several end variations.

Reactions: Lurcher1

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Ocean already confirmed in discord that she is a main LI
That I didn't know. Thanks for that. You don't happen to have a list of the LI's for WiAB?

Thought into that direction, due to the type of her introduction into the game. As I mentioned before, there is also one of the girls in "Summer´s gone" who looks like she could be Daphne´s kid. (With Willi or more probably someone else) Ocean is definitely covering the bases for several end variations.
Yes, definitely. I also have a pet theory on Vanessa in SG in that she's somehow related to at least Willi.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes