4.30 star(s) 185 Votes
Oct 14, 2018
Is it possible to find/get the lewdpatch/incestpatch for v0.6 ? Can't find it on Lewd Patcher site.

EDIT: Nevermind, old download links for it are down, had to get the walkthrough+patch mod.

Last edited:

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Figure it was time to try this remake love the music so that helped but for me and I might be one of the few but I can not stand then look of the MC story seems same as old little changes here and there over all really nice so far so going forward this will be a nice yearly update all the best to Ocean

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I really enjoyed this, definitely a slow burner but it's a lot better than the old version. I remember being pretty frustrated with the old version, it had a lot of pretty nonsensical plot developments like getting drugged by one of the and then tripping out, as well as a pretty out of nowhere prison section.

Visually the game looks much better, and not just in terms of the models and polygons, but also with the shots and poses. I really liked how in one of the early scenes while Miru is talking she starts fidgeting with the MC's necklace, it's a nice little touch that makes the characters seem more alive.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
LOVED this update. The story feels more natural and plausible (despite having certain 'fantastic' plots, since it's following the base of the original story).
In the original I personally couldn't stand Miru (physically and because of her behavior), and in this version she's so wholesome and likeable I'm hesitating to break up with her as soon as the chance is given.
Like I said before, the nostalgic, dark, somber yet hopeful atmosphere of the game is great. It was a solid update.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Well, this is on my watch list but,
I have no recollection of this game in the slightest lol. It's apparently starting from scratch again as well? So now I really have no idea. :ROFLMAO:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Ok, good start with what seems to be really great animations (stopped before blowjob to make this comment),
BUT if the MC continues to sculpt his eyebrows and I'm constantly forced to look at it..... I'm more likely to vomit than fap, which I'm not really here for.
Go for fapping and vomiting at the same time - that's like hatefucking yourself. :devilish:

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Hello gentlemen, why can't I enter the game after pressing the start button, it crashes me to the patreon page no matter what I click on the start page

1st

Nov 18, 2018
Guys, I'm a bit confused.. Can someone please explain to me is this a new, stand-alone version or a complete remake? It's been a while since I played previous version and this one seems much shorter then I remember.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Guys, I'm a bit confused.. Can someone please explain to me is this a new, stand-alone version or a complete remake? It's been a while since I played previous version and this one seems much shorter then I remember.
It's a rework of the original one. The base of the story is there, but dialogue and scenes were change, models were changed, there are tweaks to the story that make them more 'realistic'. It's still the same characters and its following most of the original story.
There had been games that had a remake and I didn't like them, I personally loved the one done to Where it all began. Give it a try

Reactions: 1st

Voez1999

Jan 17, 2022
So the remake has me invested more than the previous ones already. The characters are well written this time around, fleshed out and seems more grounded than their past versions, i even started liking those I previously hated.
The update is definitely big but for some reason I didn't feel fulfilled when i finished it. Probably because the past version got so far ahead in the story and even after years we're still not even halfway through towards reaching the point where it left. I also play Summer's Gone and love the game, but I can't help but think what it's like from a perspective of a player who's only invested in this game alone. Is it frustrating? Because waiting almost a year for another chapter of a remake musta have been a test of patience. So In my opinion it would have been better(?) If the dev focused on one game at a time. Because from if I remember right both games are still far from the halfway point after years of development. Who knows how many remakes might also happen in the foreseeable future knowing the dev's drive for perfectionalism, not that it's a bad thing but working on two at the same time can cause hiccups and frustrations along the way and in worst cases, burnouts.

ksceraaato

Mar 7, 2021
One of the best animations I've ever seen, along with 10/10 dialogue and music, on top of actually deep characters that have distinct personalities beyond just being horny - the first time I played this game it instantly registered as a red flag because no fucking way a game this good exists and is not at the top of the charts. I guess it's kinda true because the update pace is extremely slow, which checks out because it does look like a lot of work goes into every scene. Still, I'll be keeping an eye on this one for sure!

Reactions: ImproperTattoo
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes