4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

diablo989

Feb 13, 2019
I still miss the old WIAB so much guess even with the rework the OG will always be OG. The option to keep william's name as default is something ocean should have made avaliable in the reworks and wth happened to katie she's so timid now.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I still miss the old WIAB so much guess even with the rework the OG will always be OG. The option to keep william's name as default is something ocean should have made avaliable in the reworks and wth happened to katie she's so timid now.
I renamed Willi, but you can still keep that default name, where is the problem? As for Kati, she is not timid, she keeps it down since she wants money from Leia for her first clothes collection. With the siblings having a ceasefire, Kati knows that for the time being not being fully confrontatial is better.

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
Hey guys, there's been a long time since the last time I've played this game, I saw that it got a remake. Is it better than the old version? Is it worth start playing it?

diablo989

Feb 13, 2019
I renamed Willi, but you can still keep that default name, where is the problem? As for Kati, she is not timid, she keeps it down since she wants money from Leia for her first clothes collection. With the siblings having a ceasefire, Kati knows that for the time being not being fully confrontatial is better.
check the animation when leia is in her car her mobile shows W.Z. aka william zane you can rename her but never the default gets put into default convo like when Gina sees her first time. completely changed the backstory of monica and katie. and since william is out of their lives it shouldnt affect anything bw leia and katie except the fact that leia might blame katie for william leaving. and where the hell all the snakes came from all of a sudden both leia and william are slytherines.

John573

Dec 16, 2017
Does anyone have the incest patch for Chapter 2 because the Lewd patch link to mediafire seems to be down?

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Several months have passed for this new release, seriously i still think that this developer is going to abandon this game at some point, i have played it since it was released for the first time and i've already seen other "reworked ones" that have ended up abandoned..

On top of that, they don't even give you enough content, fortunately nobody here pays to have this crap ..

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019

I actually like the new version of the game so much more. I'm only torn about Zoey, it's a 50/50 for me, and Scarlet is the only person which I straight up prefer the old version (granted it didn't change much but still). All the other characters I prefer the new versions, expecially Miru which I didn't care for one bit in the old game but now I think she's a really cool character.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi, here are some thoughts about the new chapter of WIAB! It is in loose order.

- Fantastic render quality with much attention to details (e.g. decor, background, props). Old WIAB already was better than most stuff on site when it came to renders, but the reworked is even better. Thumbs up, great work, esp details like Miru playing with the MC´s necklace or simply the view of two birds landing! (y)
- Only wormwood on graphics is the unlucky tendency to give most girls "big gazongas", which I detest when it does not fit the person, which is most persons. Look at Kati, with her petite figure she has the need of counterweights and Leia... The old ch.6 Leia and the Leia from new ch1 had fitting boobs to her figure, not too small, not too big. But during chapter 2 there was a size creep, now she is sporting atomic mushrooms, which I find blemish her seriously. Hopefully that gets repaired in future chapters.
- Despite many disliking her, I even loved old Miru. But her rework is an upgrade all around, graphics, personality. She kept many of her quirks and eccentricities, but she is a nice and wise person for her age. Looking forward to how it will develop further, especially her and Leia´s relationship. Because at the end of the day these two women are the most important ones for the MC, that should already be clear by the many open and subtle hints we got in just the first two chapters.
- Leia got changed towards a calculating Ice Queen, angry and wanting to be angry at Willi, but we see in several scenes that is because of her feelings for him and there is the possibility to reconcil. That is a change from old WIAB in that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully we can reconcil with Leia rather soon, while still be in a relationship with Miru. I am normally no harem player, but in this case a "trouple" with Miru and Leia would be the top ending for me.
- I like Dylan. He has his flaws, but the story and flashbacks show that he is a good father. I hope that with the return of willi, Dylan and Helen can grow closer again.
- For some gutfeeling I got by playing the current story, I think that Monica and (what might surprise some) Helen will become a problem for Willi and Miru. While in the case of Monica this is not surprising, considering how shabbily Willi treated Monica back in the day and repairing this damage will be hard, I have no evidence in the case of Helen, but my gut feeling errs rarely. So we will see if that is one of these rare cases or if it is right once again.
- The "fearless spider hunters" in the southern Carpatians, upps, wrong movie/musical;) was a hilarious comic relief play on arachnophobia. Clearly intended to not let the story get too dark.
- It turns out the MC was a real jerk back in the day, with few exceptions (Zoey, Gina, Stefan, Dana, his family except Kati). A part of the game is clearly how Willi´s character developed in the meantime and how he develops further. What kind of person does he become, which is our car to steer.
- I am curious how Daphne will be transported to Wollust, with what reasons. By word of Ocean she is a major LI in the game and if you played "Summer´s gone" you know that
But maybe that LI status is more meant if Willi leaves wollust again instead of staying.
More maybe these days. Now stage free for your opinions!:)

Klaes Ashford

Jun 4, 2020
Hi, here are some thoughts about the new chapter of WIAB! It is in loose order.

- Fantastic render quality with much attention to details (e.g. decor, background, props). Old WIAB already was better than most stuff on site when it came to renders, but the reworked is even better. Thumbs up, great work, esp details like Miru playing with the MC´s necklace or simply the view of two birds landing! (y)
- Only wormwood on graphics is the unlucky tendency to give most girls "big gazongas", which I detest when it does not fit the person, which is most persons. Look at Kati, with her petite figure she has the need of counterweights and Leia... The old ch.6 Leia and the Leia from new ch1 had fitting boobs to her figure, not too small, not too big. But during chapter 2 there was a size creep, now she is sporting atomic mushrooms, which I find blemish her seriously. Hopefully that gets repaired in future chapters.
- Despite many disliking her, I even loved old Miru. But her rework is an upgrade all around, graphics, personality. She kept many of her quirks and eccentricities, but she is a nice and wise person for her age. Looking forward to how it will develop further, especially her and Leia´s relationship. Because at the end of the day these two women are the most important ones for the MC, that should already be clear by the many open and subtle hints we got in just the first two chapters.
- Leia got changed towards a calculating Ice Queen, angry and wanting to be angry at Willi, but we see in several scenes that is because of her feelings for him and there is the possibility to reconcil. That is a change from old WIAB in that
Hopefully we can reconcil with Leia rather soon, while still be in a relationship with Miru. I am normally no harem player, but in this case a "trouple" with Miru and Leia would be the top ending for me.
- I like Dylan. He has his flaws, but the story and flashbacks show that he is a good father. I hope that with the return of willi, Dylan and Helen can grow closer again.
- For some gutfeeling I got by playing the current story, I think that Monica and (what might surprise some) Helen will become a problem for Willi and Miru. While in the case of Monica this is not surprising, considering how shabbily Willi treated Monica back in the day and repairing this damage will be hard, I have no evidence in the case of Helen, but my gut feeling errs rarely. So we will see if that is one of these rare cases or if it is right once again.
- The "fearless spider hunters" in the southern Carpatians, upps, wrong movie/musical;) was a hilarious comic relief play on arachnophobia. Clearly intended to not let the story get too dark.
- It turns out the MC was a real jerk back in the day, with few exceptions (Zoey, Gina, Stefan, Dana, his family except Kati). A part of the game is clearly how Willi´s character developed in the meantime and how he develops further. What kind of person does he become, which is our car to steer.
- I am curious how Daphne will be transported to Wollust, with what reasons. By word of Ocean she is a major LI in the game and if you played "Summer´s gone" you know that
But maybe that LI status is more meant if Willi leaves wollust again instead of staying.
More maybe these days. Now stage free for your opinions!:)
Agreed about the tits getting ridiculous. Hate gigantic anime tiddies in these games.

Also agree on Miru. She's got a serious 'Ana De Armas' vibe now and she is a huge celeb crush.

davildante

Apr 24, 2017
I get my review first now get comment to add somth cuz i played old version again. As i said before it was a year and we still in the begining of the story. I see author changed a lot from before. But even if you look at it like original story it look like 2 episodes prologue. I may even call story progression Gary in honour of SpongeBob pet...

We move to our old place meet some old people but still don't know anithing about "Landlady)))" case. And true horor of this that in 2 episode we meet so many woman! I mean we have old friend who like to walk with her breast out, then we have this Milf from store that we can tell we would snu-snu. Add to them chick from yoga class of the gym,barista girl and childhood friend of MC and her mother who i asume show up,then Mon and another woman from police department that BF our "Landlady)))". Then our house chicks "Landlady)))" Laya,Kat,sister of "Landlady)))", Katerina,Zoy and of course the BEST WIFU MIRU!!!!!! There was mentioned several other girls so i asume it will be more girls. And horor of this its how much time will it take to develop relationships with all trough story progression? And who is actualy on the plate? Do we have some action with "Landlady)))" or she just mascot of the game? I asume "Twin" on plate but is there Kat so we can play full Crusader Kings family circle? And if not all this woman if be available why dev waist time to show us them in sexy angles. It take time and concentration better waist it on main girls. Maybe it help lesser the time betwen UP.........

Reactions: Triple OG

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
In this version the game don't have NTR? I play looking for this content and I don't see anything :LOL: I only have the option of an "open relationship" (personally I prefer the content where the girlfriend cheats the MC, voluntarily share feels weird) but there is no scene right? And there is nothing in the gallery either.

Reactions: KrLosZ

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
what should i play? main version or original first
Original has a lot more content and better character designs, current has better writing and technical quality. Do original first if you don't mind accepting that that version is abandoned at where it cuts off.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes