4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Here we are 4 years later, game not finished, ch2 rework..
i dont know if i should say gratulations ocean on milking the patreons of their money...
or say sorry to the said patreons for getting milked like fat Cow...

I will call another rework in 3chapters time. so that he dont have to finish the game and get money from doing the same thing over and over again.

Ocean White Knight's dont even bother answering my post, i'm not gonna read it anyway.
Milking? you should say this in his patreon page not in some pirated site and i hate people who says the developers are milking people if you don't want to just unsubscribe already everyone knows his slow schedule then why bitching? I would look like white knight but this thing needs to be cleared

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
That's fitting, because the MC is a douchebag. He was a total ass towards at least his little sister and the girl he deflowered and creampied at the party.
one of the things i prefered about the previous version was that the MC was intentionally shown as a douchbag and even went as far as admitting it that he had been a douchebag and had done the wrongs things they weren't made out to be some incredibly atractive ladies man or pretty much a hero in any regard they were just a douchebag that was either getting better or worse depending on your choices

Reactions: madrid3423

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Vixen's Hot List
Where It All Began (WIAB / OceanLab)
High-TierMedium-TierLow-Tier
1667469611432.jpeg
Katarina (lovely, harshly, ex-girlfriend vibe, duckface, flirty) :devilish:
1667469982526.jpeg
Katie/Kat (Hot, teen model, moron, stupid dumbfuck, grungy, great bum) :ROFLMAO:
1667475210938.png
1667467062996.png
Zoey (Hot, flirty, sissy, relationship appeal, seductive) :sneaky:
1667468844454.jpeg
Leia (Hot, big boobies, princess, tense buildup, sidekick) :oops:
1667475215526.png
1667467286630.png
Helen (Beautiful, mommy type, sexy, mature, hugeee tits, fancier) :love:
1667468297007.png
Scarlet (Annoying, fuck off vibe, nice body, bossy) :cool:
1667475221154.png
1667467484242.png
Miru (Bibi, sexy, cheerful, kinda always jealously, annoying girlfriend, nice ass) :rolleyes:
- 1667475225434.png
-- (X) Reserved for future season* --
1667468068696.png
Dani (?)
1667469174812.jpeg
Daphne (?)
1667469362651.jpeg
Gina (?)
1667470342240.jpeg
Magrid (?)
1667475026385.png
Monica (?)
Dana/Hi (?)
1667475493708.png
Kai (?)
Eileen (?)The White Baby (?)
* All characters developed in this list pose no discrimination whatsoever and should be noted treated equality as such, whereas constructive discussion is fine. This list may be reserved for updates with changes and reassess until next chapter/final release.
** The characters that are mentioned next to description "?" states to be either in progress or not mentioned in the list is because I don't have enough judgement basis to make a decision on relationship constraint peer-view until revised in future season/chapter(s).
*** Yes, for the first time being the low tier is currently empty.. yet :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What can I say, it's a pretty good game with amazing rework with overall quality renders buildup nowhere being finished or anything significant in the story-plot so I understand some might say this shit never ends, as expected that in terms of game development. Good visuals, solid animations, and great concept.
And, to end on a positive note here,

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Chapter 2 had a good amount of new content. I just really hope the dev has worked on on his production time…. The last time version 1 came out it was almost a year ago… for games like this i think its just such a waste to always get relatively short content for the time we have to wait for it. But its a great game

Reactions: xXwankerXx

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Here we are 4 years later, game not finished, ch2 rework..
i dont know if i should say gratulations ocean on milking the patreons of their money...
or say sorry to the said patreons for getting milked like fat Cow...

I will call another rework in 3chapters time. so that he dont have to finish the game and get money from doing the same thing over and over again.

Ocean White Knight's dont even bother answering my post, i'm not gonna read it anyway.
You're right , but as i said before : fortunately nobody here pays to have this crap ....

P.S. i just don't care fan boys :sneaky:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Vixen's Hot List
Where It All Began (WIAB / OceanLab)
High-TierMedium-TierLow-Tier
View attachment 2143954
Katarina (lovely, harshly, ex-girlfriend vibe, duckface, flirty) :devilish:
View attachment 2143956
Katie/Kat (Hot, teen model, moron, stupid dumbfuck, grungy, great bum) :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2144014
View attachment 2143908
Zoey (Hot, flirty, sissy, relationship appeal, seductive) :sneaky:
View attachment 2143945
Leia (Hot, big boobies, princess, tense buildup, sidekick) :oops:
View attachment 2144015
View attachment 2143912
Helen (Beautiful, mommy type, sexy, mature, hugeee tits, fancier) :love:
View attachment 2143937
Scarlet (Annoying, fuck off vibe, nice body, bossy) :cool:
View attachment 2144016
View attachment 2143925
Miru (Bibi, sexy, cheerful, kinda always jealously, annoying girlfriend, nice ass) :rolleyes:
- View attachment 2144017
-- (X) Reserved for future season* --
View attachment 2143935
Dani (?)
View attachment 2143949
Daphne (?)
View attachment 2143952
Gina (?)
View attachment 2143963
Magrid (?)
View attachment 2144013
Monica (?)
Dana/Hi (?)
View attachment 2144019
Kai (?)
Eileen (?)The White Baby (?)
* All characters developed in this list pose no discrimination whatsoever and should be noted treated equality as such, whereas constructive discussion is fine. This list may be reserved for updates with changes and reassess until next chapter/final release.
** The characters that are mentioned next to description "?" states to be either in progress or not mentioned in the list is because I don't have enough judgement basis to make a decision on relationship constraint peer-view until revised in future season/chapter(s).
*** Yes, for the first time being the low tier is currently empty.. yet :whistle:

What can I say, it's a pretty good game with amazing rework with overall quality renders buildup nowhere being finished or anything significant in the story-plot so I understand some might say this shit never ends, as expected that in terms of game development. Good visuals, solid animations, and great concept.
And, to end on a positive note here,
I usually enjoy your lists a lot, but this one... you were pretty lazy... my like goes only for the spoiler image. Katie is the best!

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
*reads some of the thread*

Well, aside from the whole "this game has been in development too long"...

The "open relationship" topic introduction near the beginning of this story is awkward, off-putting. It really should be more organic, a part of their relationship narrative derived from previous experiences and it should really be placed later in the story. If it's later in the story, we get to experience the MC forming bonds with the other girls, wanting to explore different things. Maybe the 5 year relationship he's had is getting stale for him. Maybe he wants to breed them all, I don't know. I have no idea where the dev wants to take the story, I don't remember there being a "future tags" anywhere here.

I mean, I'm just getting to know this chick he's been in a 5 year relationship with, and it ain't been 5 years for me. And she's hot. And sweet. And she wants muh babies. I got no problem with her. :LOL:

Well, it's in beta and in development, so maybe that'll all change. Who knows.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*reads some of the thread*

Well, aside from the whole "this game has been in development too long"...

The "open relationship" topic introduction near the beginning of this story is awkward, off-putting. It really should be more organic, a part of their relationship narrative derived from previous experiences and it should really be placed later in the story. If it's later in the story, we get to experience the MC forming bonds with the other girls, wanting to explore different things. Maybe the 5 year relationship he's had is getting stale for him. Maybe he wants to breed them all, I don't know. I have no idea where the dev wants to take the story, I don't remember there being a "future tags" anywhere here.

I mean, I'm just getting to know this chick he's been in a 5 year relationship with, and it ain't been 5 years for me. And she's hot. And sweet. And she wants muh babies. I got no problem with her. :LOL:

Well, it's in beta and in development, so maybe that'll all change. Who knows.
In a way it might have been even better if they had already been in an open relation at start of game as a given and you could have changed that later as other way around. Now it feels again more as a choice you get to make certain tags possible instead as something MC (and/or Miru) is comfortable with.

Same as that it still feels a little different when you meet a bixexual girl you start a relation with that is already also dating another girl or girls and you find out by her being open about it as that the same girl finds another bisexual interest after she shows strong interest in Mc and is secretive about it. Just small changes in the setup, but it can make a player feel very different about a situation and characters. :p

Reactions: Ivyxxx and User1230
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes