4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
View attachment 2145141
I used this one, and it worked without any problems (it's from lewdpatcher)...
With the one from dotcensor I had the same problem as you.
Make sure you delete both files to test.
Idk how but i had put 1 file as a patch which i had from previous version somehow there was 2 patches in game folder not only one which i put anyway i deleted the 2nd patch and it worked i will try "lewdpatcher" now thanks .

Reactions: sorco2003

tutude

Feb 5, 2021
It'sa hate/Love feelings with ocean work
Its's like a Bella/Kat relations with MCs

The best renders in any VN(y)
He plans 30 chapters of SG (I don't know WIAB)(n)

The SG story is great and even the WIAB is getting better with the rework(y)
Oceans love to redo his work and now after Ch 4.5, he will use his time to redo SG 2 chapter(n)

His Animations and art is by far the best in the market(y)
He works in two VN (3 days in each)(n)

The girls personalities is one of the bests in all VN world(y)
Ocean gave up to hire help to make his VNs(n)

The MCs depths is great and captivating(y)
His releases sometimes is not even a chapter but a half chapter(n)

I love his work but I dont see SG (and perharps WIAB) reaching even the half of the planned.
To help I will try to become a 10US Patreon when the releases will be about to be launched but if he doesn't change his mindset and begin to hire help or become less ambitious with the project, unfortunately i guess that we wont know even what happened with Summer or with the Car Accident

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
She may have been threatened? I have a feeling that the spiders are either a warning or a reminder...
Hi!
Here is a theory of mine about the crime story part of WIAB and a part-explanation why I wrote that I have a feeling that Helen will be one of the biggest problems for Willi and Miru.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
As a player of the old version, am I the only one that recognized Donna?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or am I completely wrong here?
I noticed her. I actually cried out "Baby mama!" When I saw her. I can't wait for Miru's hunt for her to continue.

I know that some of the plots from the first game are going to be dropped but some of them are non-negotiables to me. If Katie and MC don't have a prank war I'm doing to be deeply disappointed.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If she was able to know exactly how many times William looked at a certain cleavage.... she already knows all about that relationship, no doubt.
It could be as you say, but I do not see Miru as a woman who stays silent about this to Willi. I do not think she would explode of the bat, but a talk about the situation would come. I agree and mentioned it in my post, that Miru has witnessed several important hints about that relationship, not the least Willi´s long and enjoying look into the neckline of a certain woman who was not Zoey.:)

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes