4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
It could be as you say, but I do not see Miru as a woman who stays silent about this to Willi. I do not think she would explode of the bat, but a talk about the situation would come. I agree and mentioned it in my post, that Miru has witnessed several important hints about that relationship, not the least Willi´s long and enjoying look into the neckline of a certain woman who was not Zoey.:)
But every time Miru shares some information is because William asks, she doesn't comment freely... she's smart like that, she just waits for the right moment.

Reactions: Turret

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Anyone else here think the MC is weird looking? His face is very....uncanny? Doesn't matter though, just wish the dev put as much work into the MC's face as he did the Li's. His body looks better though, I don't just don't understand why devs feel the need to rework their games halfway into development. It's not good for reputation, if you're almost done with a game jsut complete it and rework it later.

Atleast then people will be able to look at your portfolio and see that you've comnpleted something instead of seeing that after people poured money in for you to just completely change it at the halfway mark. It's bad for PR. There's a reason why I don't support devs with previously abandoned games, I can't trust them to complete their next one.

EDIT: The preview image of the MC may not be accurate so i take back that statement, however, I still stand by my next statement.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1230

луна

Aug 24, 2021
Anyone else here think the MC is weird looking? His face is very....uncanny? Doesn't matter though, just wish the dev put as much work into the MC's face as he did the Li's. His body looks better though.
I think the mc looked better like this than the final version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
I think the mc looked better like this than the final version.
That looks alot better than the preview image for some reason. If he always looks like that than I agree.

The spoiler above shows the Preview next to the Image you shared. The preview looks like crap in comparison. If thats what he looks like throughout the game then I agree, however, I still think it would have been better if the dev completed the other version and then remade it. It'd make him more trustable when it comes to completing a game, and it'd increase his reputation.

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
If the tone of what follows is the same as the tone of this chapter 2, then the MC is very good... that feeling of anything crazy can happen, it goes with the look (the MC of the old 0.6 was very skinny, and the MC of the previews looks very serious).

луна

Aug 24, 2021
That looks alot better than the preview image for some reason. If he always looks like that than I agree.

The spoiler above shows the Preview next to the Image you shared. The preview looks like crap in comparison. If thats what he looks like throughout the game then I agree, however, I still think it would have been better if the dev completed the other version and then remade it. It'd make him more trustable when it comes to completing a game, and it'd increase his reputation.
I prefer the second MC, it looked better in my opinion.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Yeah, I did find that a bit odd but then wrote it off as she colored her hair and he might have been more focused on her body than her face. Still, a bit far-fetched.
He was 16 when he left, that means Katie was maybe 12, 13?
He is in a relationship with Miru for 7 years, meaning he is now 24, 25 and she's like 18, 19.
Also in the flashback when the siblings were playing with the toy dinosaurs Katie locked completly different. No colored hair, no titties, child like body in general. So it is no wonder the MC doesn't recognize her.
And I guess Katies gaze concentrated on the greek god body of the MC (ok his dick is to big for that, but it wasn't out when they met) and not on his eyes.
So it is not THAT unplausible.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
So I am confused....I feel like the last time I played the game ended with you and Leia by the pool and then I download chapter 2 and it ends in the same spot. Or am I having a serious case of Deja Vu here.

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
So I am confused....I feel like the last time I played the game ended with you and Leia by the pool and then I download chapter 2 and it ends in the same spot. Or am I having a serious case of Deja Vu here.
Don't remember where this version ends. If you've seen the Miru and Leila spar, then things are okay. If not, then, something went wrong. Saves are not compatible if you didn't somehow catch that, so try starting a new game from the beginning. If that doesn't help, then delete all the extracted folders for versions of this game (if you keep extracted folder from the last version, that one and this one and so on) (if using windows) go to: %USERPROFILE%\appdata\Roaming\RenPy delete the Wiab folder, extract the newest version of the game again and start from the beginning of the story.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Want a war with Katie? Then it's been hinted to buy her the spicy burger ;)
Yeah. Her face, when she bit into it, was my favorite part of the update. Even better than operation kill the spiders.
Yes you are both man of culture(y)I bought a spicy burger too but I am not sure if its smart too provocate katie or leia in the future could end in alot of trouble for mc and miru :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Don't remember where this version ends. If you've seen the Miru and Leila spar, then things are okay. If not, then, something went wrong. Saves are not compatible if you didn't somehow catch that, so try starting a new game from the beginning. If that doesn't help, then delete all the extracted folders for versions of this game (if you keep extracted folder from the last version, that one and this one and so on) (if using windows) go to: %USERPROFILE%\appdata\Roaming\RenPy delete the Wiab folder, extract the newest version of the game again and start from the beginning of the story.
We'll see, i could load my save from where i left of at the end of chapter 1 and now i get new scenes. Will see how Chapter 2 will end.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
We'll see, i could load my save from where i left of at the end of chapter 1 and now i get new scenes. Will see how Chapter 2 will end.
It is important, since this is a beta-version which often are very divalike in how they run, that you only use the lewdpatcher patch (if you want to play uncensored). Currently all other patches or mods are either outdated or have an error in them. Some players problems came from these mods.
As for the ending: For me the new version ends during a talk with Leia in her car, while driving to Uncle Freddy´s farm.

Reactions: Thargor
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes