4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

remphot75

Jul 6, 2020
Is there a little more player's choices in this chapter ? Chapter 1 felt more like a kinetic novel than a visual novel to me.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Is there a little more player's choices in this chapter ? Chapter 1 felt more like a kinetic novel than a visual novel to me.
Not so much, I would say it'S roughly the same amout of choices like the last chapter. But we should keep in mind, that this is still the introduction. I personally rather to have less choices with a weigth behind it, as many choices that are meaningless.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
There are so many characters yet to be introduced...I think we’re probably a few years away from being able to make any meaningful choices regarding Miru. But yeah, I won’t be meaningfully pursuing her.

Though if we’re to take Summer’s Gone into consideration the MC’s going to have to knock her up at some point, if he hasn’t already.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I basically feel the same. I won't be unnecessarily mean or nasty to her in the game, but ya, the earliest possible instant I can break up with her, I will.
she's like nami from SG, basically the mc can't take a shit without having her orbit around him, and she's always horny from dusk till dawn.

at least miru is competent, in all fairness that character is much more annoying, regardless, they both serve the same sidekick role, which can be very annoying cause they suck too many scenes from an update, miru has disproportionately more panels than other lis.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
she's like nami from SG, basically the mc can't take a shit without having her orbit around him, and she's always horny from dusk till dawn.

at least miru is competent, in all fairness that character is much more annoying, regardless, they both serve the same sidekick role, which can be very annoying cause they suck too many scenes from an update, miru has disproportionately more panels than other lis.
Funny thing is I find 'new Miru' more tolerable than the old one. At least this version she tries to help MC patch things up with his family, while the old one seemed to always make his life more difficult, and I personally found her childish.
I know this formula of 'already having a girl who seems to be glued to you' can be annoying, especially for those who want to start these games with a blank slate, but find themselves in a relationship already.

And I might be in a minority, but I liek how MC looks :p

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

Ya I feel similarly about Nami in SG. I think what makes Nami a little more tolerable is that she's not forced onto the player as a gf without the player's consent whereas with Miru you're stuck with her for a currently undisclosed length of time making it even worse.

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
hello, I know there weren't many scenes in this update, but I would like to know if I don't activate the NTR, the main character could lose some relationship with some character in the future, and if I don't choose the open relationship, if the character would be prevented from having relationship with other girls

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Does anyone have an idea about how long the final release comes out after the beta release? I think I remember it being 2 weeks but I might be confusing that with another game.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Does anyone have an idea about how long the final release comes out after the beta release? I think I remember it being 2 weeks but I might be confusing that with another game.
Yup it's around 2 weeks give or take. Probably out of beta this weekend.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JB08
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes