4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
i think since WIAB was the first game , he should put summer gone on onhold and focus and finish this game first , more time and more focus to write even better , what do you think ?
Ocean himself once mentioned that he works better shifting between both games. He tried out working on one game exclusively, then the next, but he was not happy how that worked. Currently he halfs the week between both games. One half he works on WIAB, the other on SG.

Well, partly ninjaed by Razrback16 !:)

P.S. Unfortunately the backer situation is as it is. I like SG, but I like WIAB more.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ocean himself once mentioned that he works better shifting between both games. He tried out working on one game exclusively, then the next, but he was not happy how that worked. Currently he halfs the week between both games. One half he works on WIAB, the other on SG.

Well, partly ninjaed by Razrback16 !:)

P.S. Unfortunately the backer situation is as it is. I like SG, but I like WIAB more.
I can definitely understand how he could burnout working only one game. Between writing the story and getting writer's block, facing challenges with a particular scene in Daz, or facing an issue in Ren'Py for a particular piece. Sometimes it's just good to step away for a bit and work on something else.

I also like WIAB more, but SG is good, too.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya I'm glad I decided to try out WIAB. I still prefer SG (need me some Amber :D) but definitely enjoying WIAB and my interest in Leia continues to increase.

Nov 1, 2022
Hopefully his release schedule for both games becomes more frequent. I'd prefer WIAB to get more attention since that was his first game, but I get that he needs to do what's best for his wallet.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
i think since WIAB was the first game , he should put summer gone on onhold and focus and finish this game first , more time and more focus to write even better , what do you think ?
What we think doesn't matter, especially if you're not a supporter. Ocean is gonna do what he wants to do. Some creators work on multiple projects so they don't burn out on one.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Actually, it seems that Ocean is starting to gain some more speed. He is working on two games in tandem and yes, intervalls were really long. But now the next update for Summer´s gone will come soon and he works on the next part for WIAB. If he could gain speed towards a 3-4 month interval that would be great.
Let’s just be careful here and not count our chickens before they hatch. He’s been overly optimistic about release dates in the past, so it’s better to err on the side of caution.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
a fashion statement? just didn't seem to fit the character in my opinion..but whatever the dev puts in what he likes i guess.

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1 + IC + WT/Gal by BrandyYT
Size: 144 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hi sir, is it possible to update this because the OP android version is not patched.

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok .. why is there a NTR toggle? There is nothing even close to that in the game. I remember that the first version got some, but here I cant see anything. But maybe I missed something.

I wouldnt mind Miru getting some fun on her own without the MC knowing. Especially when you can say no to sex with her.
I dont really care about her, because she is way to perfect (except her small boobs) to be enjoyable for me (trained fighter, perceptive, intelligent, funny, gamer girl and a nympho ...) - especially with all the other highly attractive girls.

Another downside for me is the amount of girls - to much to fast. The game doesnt take any time to show the relationship at the MCs home. We spend a lot of time in the "prologue" with Miru and then the game throws hot chicks at you by the dozen.

I would prefer to have them trickle in at a lower pace and to get more time with each of them. I cant remember half their names, because there are so many and for no reason.

The writing is weird - way to "pretentious" and over dramatic at time. No one really talks - everyone is just saying stuff and dances around the "thing" and "the situation" ... with the high pace of new girls and the snail pace that the story is progressing, it just feels strange.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes