4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
At the moment, nothing is more important than building a fundament for each of the characters, including Miru.
This is the wrong time to think about NTR.
Hi Ocean!
I agree with a lot of what you wrote in your last couple posts here in the thread and I really look forward to how the various characters and relationships will develop. (with our players input and/or not) :)
That said and I am sorry if this question was answered before, but I did not see it asked so I do: I am no harem player, never was, but in the case of WIAB I want ask if there is the option of a "throuple" or understanding, swinging, however you want to name it, between 3-4 characters a possible end?
Because even if there are a lot of changes in the relationships from old WIAB to new WIAB coming, going by your post, for example Willi´s deep feelings for Miru and Leia are obvious even now. I know that such a threesome relationship will be hard to get, but it would be great if such an option exists.

Beside that I am also very interested how the crime/mystery elements will develop.
Bye for now!

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
...but she still feels like a very unrealistic character, a typical “dream girlfriend”.

What do you mean she "STILL feels like a dream girlfriend"? The old Miru was a fucking nympho girl-friend nightmare that dripped constantly from her pussy while doing (and saying) childish things. I felt nothing for her, but annoyed disgust.
The new Miru is another league, fuck she is not even the same sport.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
What do you mean she "STILL feels like a dream girlfriend"? The old Miru was a fucking nympho girl-friend nightmare that dripped constantly from her pussy while doing (and saying) childish things. I felt nothing for her, but annoyed disgust.
Ehh, you’ve misread my comment. She’s the same in the sense that she’s not a realistic character. Before she was an anime character on speed, now it’s gone so far in the other way. She’s “perfect”, the manic pixie dream girl trope and it all feels equally false to me.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Ehh, you’ve misread my comment. She’s the same in the sense that she’s not a realistic character. Before she was an anime character on speed, now it’s gone so far in the other way. She’s “perfect”, the manic pixie dream girl trope and it all feels equally false to me.
Well I don't know about the new Miru being perfect. Imo that is just what you should have a partner in life for. Always having your back, even if it gets hard. They are not together for over 7 years per chance. I wouldn't want to play a guy that endured a girlfriend like the old Miru for years.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Miru is far from perfect. She's impulsive and prone to jealousy. She can't seem to forgive Daphne for a, as yet, undetailed incident in the past. Through her antics, she's gotten the MC banned from several places before. Also, she's alluded to some skeletons in the closet with regards to her past. But that's no different from most people.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I mean the new miru is still a nympho and sometimes has her gamer/funny moments so he stayed true to the orginal cheracter design which I like but he made miru feel more alive and way better/realistic written so yes new miru is miles better than old but she still has the same traits which is a good thing in my book

and I like the new jealousy alot has a lot of story potential too

Last edited:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I mean the new miru is still a nympho and sometimes has her gamer/funny moments so he stayed true to the orginal cheracter design which I like but he made miru feel more alive and way better/realistic written so yes new miru is miles better than old but she still has the same traits which is a good thing in my book

and I like the new jealousy alot has a lot of story potential too
Well I wouldn't say Miru is a nympho. The game as for now is what? 2 or 3 days in? You can have sex with her 3 times at most in that time (or maybe 4, not sure). And while it is surely more than average after over 7 years being together I think it's still a far way from being nymphomatic. Plus aren't nymphomatic people have problems with really bonding with the people they have sex with? I don't see that lacking in Miru, at all.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Well I don't know about the new Miru being perfect. Imo that is just what you should have a partner in life for. Always having your back, even if it gets hard. They are not together for over 7 years per chance. I wouldn't want to play a guy that endured a girlfriend like the old Miru for years.
I think there’s a good girlfriend, and then there’s what we have presented to us here with Miru. The nympho gamer girl who is also an incredible badass martial artist who is completely devoted to the main character? That feels like a power fantasy character.

Which isn’t unusual in this genre, but when you have a few other characters who’re more notably flawed and realistic (Katie for instance) makes Miru come across as a shallow character in comparison.

Last edited:
Reactions: M3lly

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I respectfully disagree although Miru is not my main girl I look forward to having her as just a friend i like

her

in fact although Leia is my one and only I fell in love with the entire family

one of my favorite scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Better than Avengers, change my mind

Jul 31, 2018
sorry to interrupt all this NTR and character discussion XD, i started a new game since it said that a new one was required and there is completely no audio. Is it normal? In the main menu there is audio

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Correct.

At the moment, nothing is more important than building a fundament for each of the characters, including Miru.
This is the wrong time to think about NTR.

[...]

And I think it's also worth mentioning that there's not just "Cheating NTR.".
Because cheating NTR needs the biggest amount of build-up to make it believable.

It's also not always about "punishment", etc.
Sometimes said person didn't act with any bad intention at all. They were just living their life without knowing it'd hurt someone... Or not caring, as they've got their own life to live.

[...]

At the moment, I'm nowhere near a Patrick Rothfuss.
Ok - so there will be "real" NTR and just "real" women that dont think the MC is the be all end all of humankind? Sounds good to me.

I were just confused because in the first version it was so fast and now we dont get any hint at it at all. I can wait - and NTR is not my main thing, but I like games that dont drown the MC in pussies but present you with a challenge or at least with options.

And there are not so many ppl like Rothfuss - so nothing to be sad about it ^^

I like both games (this and SG) but as I said, I think the amount of girls in this game is to high for the short duration - at least for me.

But keep up the great work :)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
sorry to interrupt all this NTR and character discussion XD, i started a new game since it said that a new one was required and there is completely no audio. Is it normal? In the main menu there is audio
No, that is not normal! While there is a bit less music in the new version due to several reasons, you should hear it in a couple events. Has the update changed your options by itself? That can happen in some configurations.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch. 2 Beta + Uncensor
Size 208 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
The music have changed. Personally, I preferred the old ones.
The game remains a marvel graphically. We cling to the game and I find it hard to stop playing, I'm so into it. :love:

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes