4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I have zero idea why you talk about activist and all that kind of things:unsure::unsure:

Fact is that most people lie to themselfs and that is the thing that piss me off

its just false I mean you can say I like zoos because of my ego or I dont care about animals (humans included)and I do whatever I want but you cant get a lion as a dog or (species-appropriate) its just a fact
Its the same bullshit that horse owners say yeah my hores loves carry 100 pounds sure buddy :Kappa:
I mean its just rich girl ego to ride the horse not the wellbeaing of the horse just straght up facts if you like it or not

This is the worst argument ever I mean you can justify every crimnal act murder,rape ... and all kind of things guess what? this things happen in nature as well and the reason why this argument is so completly bad is because spiders or snakes or lion or whatever predetor you think of kill out of instict and survival
and humans are the only animals on earth that can self reflect,have complex emotioans(which would be terrible for a preditor by the way) and humans are way smarter so there is a big difference between killing for survival with no self reflection,deep emotions and so on vs the smartest species in the whole universe send by god(god human ego is endless):Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:humans are so stupid

again worst agument ever self reflection,deep emotions,high inteligents and no need for all this curelty and so on...... we are not like other animals at least on earth

and what you need is a deep reality check best case scenario a alion invasion and than I want to see all the tucker news this is highly immoral how a highly inteligent species can do something like that blah blah .... so inoccsistent and annoying
I will answer this post tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, because if I do now, I know I´ll catch an infraction! What a cloudcuckooland sermon filled with pseudo arguments...:FacePalm:

Reactions: Mortarion

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I have zero idea why you talk about activist and all that kind of things:unsure::unsure:

Fact is that most people lie to themselfs and that is the thing that piss me off

its just false I mean you can say I like zoos because of my ego or I dont care about animals (humans included)and I do whatever I want but you cant get a lion as a dog or (species-appropriate) its just a fact
Its the same bullshit that horse owners say yeah my hores loves carry 100 pounds sure buddy :Kappa:
I mean its just rich girl ego to ride the horse not the wellbeaing of the horse just straght up facts if you like it or not

This is the worst argument ever I mean you can justify every crimnal act murder,rape ... and all kind of things guess what? this things happen in nature as well and the reason why this argument is so completly bad is because spiders or snakes or lion or whatever predetor you think of kill out of instict and survival
and humans are the only animals on earth that can self reflect,have complex emotioans(which would be terrible for a preditor by the way) and humans are way smarter so there is a big difference between killing for survival with no self reflection,deep emotions and so on vs the smartest species in the whole universe send by god(god human ego is endless):Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:humans are so stupid

again worst agument ever self reflection,deep emotions,high inteligents and no need for all this curelty and so on...... we are not like other animals at least on earth

and what you need is a deep reality check best case scenario a alion invasion and than I want to see all the tucker news this is highly immoral how a highly inteligent species can do something like that blah blah .... so inoccsistent and annoying
Sorry dude, what are you talking is borderline retardet mentally bullshit. I don't want even bother to go into details why this is the case, and if you are honest to yourself and can still use 1/8 of a braincell of your nailed up brain you can clearly point out whats the matter...

I can just admire Turret if he is capable fo bring up the passion to deal with this shit longer than the time is needed to hit the "ignore " button

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I can just admire @Turret if he is capable fo bring up the passion to deal with this shit longer than the time is needed to hit the "ignore " button
Thanks! But I can imagine it could become the "Ignore" button too, but we´ll see.;)

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
What is the difference between the beta version and the normal version in this game?

Are you meaning the old version 0.6 of this game when you talk about the normal version?

If yes:

Old Chapter 6 is worse renders, characterisation and story.

Chapter 2 beta is a reworked story, reworked story, and the characters have til now a far more superior written personality.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Sorry dude, what are you talking is borderline retardet mentally bullshit. I don't wamt even bother to go into details why this is the case, and if you are honest to yourself and can still use 1/8 braincell of your nailed up brain you can clearly point out whats the matter...

I can just admire Turret if he is capable fo bring up the passion to deal with this shit longer than the time is needed to hit the "ignore " button
I read through the Boiii BS and I am truly befuddled how this person escaped from somewhere. The total lack of coherent thought, let alone application to the point, was almost entertaining. For a second I wondered who was on first. Just for a second mind you. Then the next sentence answered that there really was no one there. Ass-tounding. :LOL::LOL:

Voxx221

Aug 25, 2021
I know some people don't like Miru but I'm a big fan of her rework.
She looks great and I plan to be a loyal boyfriend unlike what I usually do in these VNs.
I wanna like her but i feel like she's got immature and just down right childish.

Reactions: Ilhares

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
What is the difference between the beta version and the normal version in this game?
Normal version can have fixed some typos, or added some scenes, which beta don't have, depend on dev choice. Beta is tested version, while normal version is fixed full version. Usually the diference will shown in changelog in game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kovir123

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I am at scene of spider massacre and it is amusing, but shouldn't they be adult. I have nothing against embracing the iner-chiled but for some reason I can't suspaned my disbelieve for this scene, although I still find it lighthearte.
The scene may come across as too light-hearted and exaggerated, but when I think back to my ex-wife's completely exaggerated panic-like reactions, which lacked any rationality, at the mere sight of a small spider in our flat...

Well, compared to that, the behaviour of the gang is just too exemplary adult.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Since this release has "beta" does that mean there will be a definitive version of Ch2 later?
Yes, definitvely will there be a Chapter 2 full in the next weeks.

Ocean told in his last bibi log, that SG Chapter4.5 will be released this month, will enter beta status. And before that, WIAB is getting a release as Chapter 2 /Final/Full/whatever to prevent two games in beta status at the same time.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Yes, definitvely will there be a Chapter 2 full in the next weeks.

Ocean told in his last bibi log, that SG Chapter4.5 will be released this month, will enter beta status. And before that, WIAB is getting a release as Chapter 2 /Final/Full/whatever to prevent two games in beta status at the same time.
Thanks.

Reactions: Mortarion

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Maybe someone remember, but was it in The old version of wiab or sg. That you went to a lake with your Sister and her friends and ended up with a panic attack? I remember The scene but am unsure what game its from

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes